Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Which one and why? Pros and cons of each one.

Other urls found in this thread:

neetpussy.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>greenpeace
or
>PETA

US Army Air Corps.

Faggot.

Easy: Marines
all others are for cucks

Air Force. Best looking women.

Marines

>They are easily the most capable of any branch

Coast Guard. Smallest service, very family friendly, lots of camaraderie, and you will either be interdicting drug smugglers and illegals or saving lives. Plus, you will learn how to really sail!

Air force if you wanna be comfy.
Army if you wanna do something.
Marines if you wanna be meme.

You forgot national guard
Also Marines since they always start the war before the army etc.

because of reasons

>U.S. Army
>10 pushup max punishment pt in bootcamp

holy shit it is literally for retards

wow we got a turbo nigger faggot here.

you forgot Police force, join the war on niggers.

I'm a doctor-- Your autism is off the charts.

air force: way higher quality of life than any other branch - do this if you're planning on making it a career. They got paid extra to sleep in army barracks because they were considered "sub standard."

>join the war on niggers.

New slogan? Definitely falls in line with their secondary mission statement lol

Agreed. More humanitarian domesticated peoples then the psycho, uneducated "muh gunz" jar heads.

go MP at any of these branches first, great experience

they also accept far fewer enlists than the other branches

You pampered bitch, I slept on the fucking dirt in Afghanistan.

Coast guard. Underrated as fuck.

it's clear who's the winner here

U joined the wrong service then, u triggered faggott.

retard

Nah, I'm just a grown man; not a Chairforce faggot.

>I bet you don't even fly lmao

What's with the "Chairforce" meme?

fuck off with your self assuring hierarchy bullshit. you sold years away thats beta as fuck

when someone scores too low on the ASVAB, they can't join the airforce and get insanely jealous that these smarter individuals are getting paid more

Easy: USAF
Best services, facilities, opportunities, quality of life.
Unless you want to run around like a jackass and have less privacy and free time.

I was Army Infantry for 8 years and I really enjoyed it. I got out as an E-6 with 3 deployments, 1 iraq, 2 Afghanistan. Open racism, sexism and what not. Some of the shittiest and best people you will ever meet. Best job I've ever had.

Thank you for your service.
Also, you clearly made the wrong choice.

see
That, and they do more sitting than the rest of the branches

bro, it was AIT. Doesn't matter any more though I joined the National Guard after Regular Army and am now infantry; so I get to sleep in the dirt EVERYWHERE!!! YAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Have you ever seen neet pussy? neetpussy.com

I can say Navy has the best bitches. But be a Marine if your a man.

What you tryin a do nigga
Be a navy seal not a pussy chuck ass Faggot ass poop muncher.

Be a navy seal not a pussy cuck ass Faggot ass poop muncher.

How did this happen?

Be a navy seal not a pussy cuck ass Faggot ass poop muncher.

did 10 years active duty Air Force, got out and instantly started a 75k job. Pick a job that is useful outside the military. be an 11bravo in the army, be a cop. Be a network admin 3D1xx in the AF be a network admin for Boeing as a civilian.

She was a boot camp instructor, our females are in Playboy.

If you end up as a Marine, never come back to the internet. Marines ruin every thread with their bloated ego.

Not army, pc culture enforced to the full extent. Where are my current or prior army fags at. Shits gay as fuck right?

Ridiculous amount of pt too, navy and air force don't or at all

None

Navy, but I have a nuke contract so I'm biased. It's good for travel and escaping a life of utter shit

Air force: best quality of life. Pretty much civilians in uniform.
Navy: On land it can be similar to the air force, but ships go out to sea for six months at a time during deployments. Being stuck on a ship in small quarters can be mind numbing. Pro: you get to see countries and fuck whores in every continent.
Army vs Marines. While similar in jobs; the marines are proud as fuck of what they do. they are the most Gung-ho of all the services. But a lot of their equipment and living quarters is shit. Some of it is just hand me downs from the army.

So, the two extremes here are the Air force and Marines. the air force is chill as fuck. You get paid the same, and life is simple. It becomes a regular job once you get the hang of it. While the marine life is hard and miserable. But their culture is the "most military" of all the services. And they get a lot of respect for that. It really comes down to what you want out of the service.