Hey Sup Forums I'm a metalhead in my sophomore year of high school. I'm an introvert and I am unpopular...

Hey Sup Forums I'm a metalhead in my sophomore year of high school. I'm an introvert and I am unpopular. There's this girl that seems to like me but I only met her today. I was in my gym class (I hate gym so I decided to do it for 11th onwards) and she invited me to place tennis with her. I agreed and I enjoyed playing with her. We then went back inside and I went to my changing room and she did the same. My friend came out and overheard her talking about me and my friend asked her if she was my girlfriend and she replied with yes. I came out of the locker room and she looked at me and immediately looked away. I'm not sure what to do right now and I'd appreciate the help.

MODS

Underage b&
MODSsss

What model guitar is that?

Tell her to give you succ

Tryhard Edgelord 9000

Ugly Heavy chunks of shit.

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

KeK'd

Underage b&

>introvert
>unpopular

you'll fit right in here. welcome to Sup Forums

Headstock is making me think dean but thanks anyway

coming to Sup Forums for girl advice

Just chill man and go with it. Dont rush anything. If she likes you it'll happen. Nice axe BTW, reminds me of WASP

Nigga hit that shit up and loose that v card. Da fuk u want me to tell you? Your penis goes in her vagina. They are in the same place almost. Hers is a hole and it will be wet. Don't cum inside. Pull out and do it on her tits. If you leave it in she will have a baby. That's where they come from. Young girls are fertile as fuck so pull out, condom, birth control, something. Call her the next day. Don't beat her or tell your friends she's a slut. Buy her flowers after you deflower her. Hold her hand and listen to her when she talks. The end

don't show her the guitar for sure

But does it Djent

Don't listen to this virgin

Fuck dude, im that old and out of touch I dont even know what djent is lol. Lemme go google..

Lol

>that feel when djent is over 20 years old

Hahahaha seriously though
Shit is gayer than aids

>being this new

I'm 43, engaged, home owner, own a dog and a chainsaw. Being a virgin was a long time ago for me.