So a friend of mine says he knows a guy who has some coke that will be hanging out with us next weekend...

So a friend of mine says he knows a guy who has some coke that will be hanging out with us next weekend. Him and i have never done it before. I really don't do any drugs besides drinking on the weekend and a mary jane now and then. Is it worth trying? Any advice, stories or words of caution? What should i expect?

>good answers are rewarded with tits

NIGGERS!

>not a good answer

Definitely. Try it just use moderation and wait a few days before doing it again. Have fun.

sweet trips to cancel out the sour content

It's like a stronger more intense and fast acting adderall.

>You will feel like a Hulk-Hogan Minotar for like an hour then need another bump
>expensive as shit too, and usually cut with shit
>Meth will fucking annihilate your and your soul

Meth>Coke

Coke is shit,do meth.Its cheaper and last longer and it don't numb your face or throat.

yeah i only plan on trying it once. i just don't want to be wigged out for like days or lose a ton of sleep or anything

i never plan on doing meth lol

honestly i am still not sure if i want to try coke lol

and your tits

what is your experience with coke?

For sure try it, its pretty fun mostly at parties. I find drinkin a few beers and shots while blowing a line every lil bit and burning pot is pretty fun but like i said its fun but better partying. Kinda over rated and never found it addictive just dont do it a lot

Meth could legit ruin your life friendo, people will know you are on it and it is HIGHLY addictive.

Coke in general is fine, it won't even be high grade shit I can assure you. I would say it is fine to experiment with, like I said it has a very short half-life.

>Just take a bit white fatty to the dome and ride the lightning my friend.

Coke is better because it doesn't keep you up for three days.

Do a couple of lines and be happy.

because who the fuck needs sleep

>or teeth for that matter

will one bump do it for a first timer?

interesting. how long does it stay in your system or? and how long does the high typically last?

Depends, start small to see how you react to it. Make sure you chop it fine and don't do huge lines. It's a waste. Smaller lines/bumps spread out means a chill evening spent being extra chatty.

great info thanks

And you forgot about the hallucinations that come with not sleeping for several days!

cool good to know

Just watch that drip in the back of your throat OP.

Not really, but some people are really bothered by it.
I fully support you trying coke.
These guys know what they're talking about.

I stopped smoking mary jane completely after I stayed up for like four days smoking and starting hearing the voices tell me awful shit

>spoopy

tits for you

also expand on this drip

Don't be afraid to cut yourself off when you hit the .3ish amount for the night. My first time I felt like my chest was going to pop out of my chest at like .3 but that's because I was a dumbass and did all that within an hour.

from pot...

Also, make sure Eric Clapton's Cocaine is playing in the background.

>makes you feel like a fucking badass

Have you ever chugged a cup of coffee or energy drink and felt pretty talkative afterwards? Pretty much the same thing.

It's just drainage running down your throat. Feels itchy, not the best idea to swallow it but it's whatever. Might throw you off when you first feel it.

Grateful Dead's Casey Jones would be better

yeah i definitely will try and limit the amount for my first time

It was either the pot, or the meth, or the addy, or the coke, or the alcohol, or the dabs, or maybe the x

I just don't care for downer tbh

its not nearly as strong as movies/series lead you to believe it is.
do a line or two, have fun. you don't need to worry about anything

when you're down on the ground

will it keep me up all night?

Prepare to feel awesome for 30 minutes then have a complete reversal on the comedown. Serious, it's great then horrible.

Also the first time is the best time, it's never as good again, but you'll just want it more.

i guess now i can go in prepared for it

thanks

I stopped NJ because of the paranoid delusions with anything other than a very mild potency. I use to get the same way with crack just much worse.

Depends on how much you do. You do it small amounts spread out over time you spend less time awake after. You do like .5 max starting at like 8 you're in bed by 2.

good to know

wolf of wallstreet and scar face make it seem like it is insane

but i guess they do the same thing with pot acting like it is fucking lsd or something

I used to sell coke.
Where are you located? Where you are can be a reasonable indication of quality. Other than that, it affects everyone differently. I'd do a good skinny line your first time to get the full effect. clear out your nose before doing it. whatever you don't manage to inhale, rub on your gums.

>have a complete reversal on the comedown.

That's what the bump of heroin is for.

it also tastes like shit
very chemical taste
but dont worry about it op it goes away quickly

Sometimes it makes that better if you want to just rub it on your tongue and gums instead of snorting it...but I feel like the effect doesn't go as far.
It's nothing bad anyway, like very slight drainage from a runny nose.

The only reason I stopped doing coke is because the novelty wore off. Eventually when you're doing it during a night you're going to just be doing lines to satisfy a craving rather than get any boon out of it. Not worth it in the long run.

how is the come down? also will it just be a slight want or will i get addicted?

There Nothing like a bucket of nose clams, fresh from the sea.

The absolute best, until the next morning

coke makes you talk loud and makes you want more coke.

as long as you keep it light you won't blow your next paycheck on it

NJ->MJ

I also quit New Jersey. My (now ex)wife loved her heroin more than me.

ok good to know that's not bad at all

When I did it, the comedown was quite bad, very anxious and agitated, very very jittery and overall an unpleasant experience. You wont get addicted after the first time but you will definitely want more on the comedown of the first time. Don't give in to that.

the come down is shitty but its not agonizing or painful

NC

lol in that case ill have a dr pepper ready

if you smoke cigs you're going to be going through packs a mile a minute

depends how much you take, might feel a bit down the next day, but just remember its the drugs, so just watch some series or something comfy
and only slight want, because its not as strong as you expect/want it to be imo

if that is the worst that will happen ill be fine

thanks for the info

I know it's a cliche, but if you have a female around willing...do lines off her ass.

I just feel like that's important.

would you recommend trying it once or is that how you got hooked?

The comedown was not that bad for me. I'd usually just do a few shots of vodka and crawl into bed. Crack was much worse. I'd have to add Xanax to the booze to sleep.

and roughly 15 minutes later shes doing them off the peen. also important

>r9k
oh ok, that's not too bad, by that point it's probably cut a decent amount. If you have the chance, ask if it's "rock" or "fish scale" and while he'll probably say "fuck yea you know it" taste it. Literally get a little on the end of your pinky and put it on your tongue or under it and if your mouth goes numb, you've got good shit.

throw it on some tin foil with baking powder and a couple drops of water, mix it together with your finger and smoke that shit

you won't get addicted after doing it once. you'll just like how outgoing and confident it makes you feel and wanting to use coke to lubricate all social scenarios.

as far as the comedown you'll feel kind of anxious like a bad energy drink crash and want to do it more but not like you /have/ to do more.

yeah i have no idea where my friend is getting it. it is a friends friend so i dont actually know any dealers. i mean i could get it if i really wanted to i know plenty of friends who used to do it

...exactly.

once was enough for me. it wasn't anything special. you get hooked when you have more while youre coming down.

how long will the come down last?

Just Snoot the damn gagger and party.

Get a chick to do a line of your fuckstick

For me it was around 15 - 20 minutes or so. Can't say it'd be the same for you, just wasn't so great for me

fortunately i do not lol

Depends on you, the amount, and the frequency. I used to do an 8ball every Friday with my wife and what ever girl we were banging at the time. This went on for a year or so and then we just stopped. Like the other user said, the novelty just work off. I was really just doing it for the chicks.

it'll go away after some time but it will hang around until you get some sleep and reset

i could maybe arrange that

careful. girls will do all your coke and then leave.

are you still on any of it now?

For me, like an hour, depending on how much you do. It really isn't intolerable, it just isn't the way you want to be feeling if you're at a party or some shit where you're expected to talk to people.

IMO It's easily mitigated with some booze/cigarettes, comfy chillout TV/tunes, and alone time. same as if your feeling sick.

I'm like you, I rarely smoke weed and I drink on the weekends sometimes. I would not try coke if I were you and I know I personally never will

nice quads

any of what

oh sweet good to know

ahh ok good to know

after i do my line i want to just crash and go to bed and have whoever brought it snort the rest of it or gtfo

RIP this mans coke

Some words of advice that I took to heart and can confirm 100% after doing coke every few months for the last 5 years:

"Coke fills me with an incredible and insatiable desire....to do more coke."

You'll rail a line and really want to to do.....something. That something is usually sit around with your friends for 15 minutes not deciding what to do and end up doing another line. It's fun, but also dangerous and incredibly addictive. The euphoria for no real reason is addicting. Be careful, you'll find reasons to spend another $100 on another 8ball for the night.

It's fun, try it. Be careful and reserved with what you take, better to want more than to have too much. Make sure your habits are within your means to live at all costs. Coke will not feed you next week.

Have fun but be careful OP.

yea, you're not going to sleep that fast son. I usually stay up even after the crash.

yeah i plan on just doing this as a fun one time thing. i only smoke weed maybe every few weeks at most when i get my hair cut from my friend who is big into it

my poison is whiskey and even that i want to cut back on just through i would try something else out as a one time fun thing

holy fuck checked and good answer

Alcohol is my friend these days. I may find a coke or ecstasy hookup some where down the road but no more crack, MJ, or heroin for me.

to my knowledge it will only be a few people

if it turns out to be a big party i will make sure to find some room where i can troop it out if need be

DR@Gz

thanks good to know!

it is a friend from out of state so i would really have to go out of my way to get more

so will i be up for alleast 12 hours after?

same here man

whiskey whiskey whiskey

i got into working out again and that has really helped with the drinking

nah, i mean, it depends. Probably like 2 hours or so. it's your first time, so maybe up to 3? Just don't do a fuck ton. When i sold back in college, i'd start as early as 8am on the weekends and do it sporadically throughout the day and night and probably be asleep by 3-4am. I was also drinking and partying a lot, usually a tailgate for a football game would be the scenario.

how much is a fuck ton?

>"Coke fills me with an incredible and insatiable desire....to do more coke."

Also
"More likely something to pep you up; something to make you wanna wash the garage."

-George Carlin

For a rookie, 6-10 lines.

weight wise, if you do a quarter gram, you've probably done too much to sleep well and you'll feel like shit the next day, but you'll be fine. You probably had a good time if you do that much.