Why does this metalkino get no love when it's way better than their other albums?

Why does this metalkino get no love when it's way better than their other albums?

No Life til Leather was better and Metallica owe Dave Mustaine a debt of gratitude!

It's only the 6th best Metallica album

RtL is better
kill yourself

Because it isn't. It's only a more instrumentally competent version of the fucking garbage punk-metal being made at the time.

>garbage punk-metal
You're out of your depth.

Dude, seriously, how is that much different? I actually really love Metallica, but Kill 'em All is beer drowned frat boy trash.

Metallica got good when the people that liked their debut probably started calling them "faggy."

What, you think their buttrock era is good? Either way, "garbage punk-metal" is a completely meaningless term that shows you don't know shit about metal.

are we in the presence of a literal nu-male?

Kil yourself faggot. The only people that like this album over RtL and MoP are nunales that wish they were listening to punk. Some of the weakest songwriting in their discography with the notable exception of the Four Horsemen

It's good but really nothing that special or remarkable, honestly. Undeniably solid but mediocre.

>wish they were listening to punk
I don't know what a nunale is but yeah, that's me when I listen to later Metallica albums. Kill 'Em All is the shit, front to back.

if master of puppets wasnt as good then id agree with you. as much as i like ride the lightning I just feel master did everything it tried to do but better. kill em all is on a different plane. i think rock and roll shouldve gone more that way

Second best, just behind ride the Lightning.

I love it. But the only people that prefer it to MoP and RtL are mu males like those that listen to stoner doom and black metal

What did I even say to piss you off? I like RtL better.
>The only people that like this album over RtL and MoP are nunales that wish they were listening to punk.
Kill em All is Metallica's least nu-male album, but it's not their best. Sure, it's heavily punk influenced, but it's a far cry from actual punk and has a greater part NWOBHM influence.
>Some of the weakest songwriting in their discography with the notable exception of the Four Horsemen
It destroys anything after MoP and about half of MoP itself.

You told me to kys when your the one saying that Kill em all has some of their best songwriting. It's early anthrax levels of amateur ishness at best. Except for the songs where mustaine wrote most of it. Easily their most nu male release with it's hardcore influence.

It's my favorite Metallica album because despite the following album having leaps and bounds better production, I like how it sounds like they're playing in a garage, and it has some of their best songs, Four Horsemen, Whiplash, Seek and Destroy

>You told me to kys when your the one saying that Kill em all has some of their best songwriting.
Everything after MoP is pure trash and they have a lot of studio albums, so of course it has some of their best songwriting.
>It's early anthrax levels of amateur ishness at best.
Songwriting doesn't have to be mature or sophisticated to be good. There's plenty examples.

Also, I hope you realize that almost all proto-thrash or early thrash records have a strong hardcore influence.

Finally someone who agrees

>Everything after MoP is pure trash
Garbage taste as AJFA is their 3rd best album and Death Magnetic and the black album are great. Also load/reload have some borderline southern rock genius. Kill em all has some of their weakest songwriting and boring riffs. It doesn't have to be mature obviously as Slayer has some of the best of the genre, but Kill Em all sounds like every slightly above average garage metal band from that time

Hows high-school treating you so far?

Of course. But this boy overrating kill em a obviously doesn't appreciate the genre

>Not ...And justice for all
you are not a kinossieur my man

AJFA is full of lifeless, overly long songs constructed almost entirely from sterile riffs. Every drop of Metallica's creativity and energy was gone at that point. The black album and Loads are shitty buttrock for middle aged truckers and rednecks.
>Kill Em all sounds like every slightly above average garage metal band from that time
If you actually listen to an average garage band from that period, you would realize that is completely false.
>obviously doesn't appreciate the genre
Who are you to say that?

Pretty good seeing as I never have to go again

Best is street anger. It's just so brutal and gr!m

>AJFA is full of lifeless, overly long songs constructed almost entirely from sterile riffs.
The only thing sterile about that album is the production and that is to fit the album. The grandiose production of MoP would never have worked for it. I can tell by your condescension that the most you've ever got into thrash was Kreator. I've been listening to thrash since before you were born. Btw there is a reason load era Metallica has been getting respect in recent years. Some of their best riffs are from that era. Not my thing, but it's respectable

>metalkino
I hope you get dick cancer.

I think you were deprived of oxygen in the womb

Correct, but I still know what makes good thrash

>No, it's not sterile
Good argument.
> I can tell by your condescension that the most you've ever got into thrash was Kreator. I've been listening to thrash since before you were born.
kek

How is blackeneds main riff sterile, or eye of the beholders? Some of there best shit.

>Reddit tourist upset be doesn't understand the cool 4 chan lingo
Go back and stay

>ripping on stoner doom
dude

Can we make this a Stoner Doom thread?

Sorry. I love that shit. But the people who say "the only metal I like are stoner doom and black" are exclusively nu males.

They also listen to Atmospheric Sludge though

There's nothing cool about anything you do.

They aren't interesting. They don't carry any energy or feeling whatsoever.

I said how bruh. How can you look at metal mulisha seek and destroy or jump in the fire and say it's more interesting than any of those?

I'm cool with that.

They're energetic and aggressive rather than passive and boring. And the way the songs whip between each riff adds a lot as well.

Blackened is Metallicas most energetic riff with it's odd syncopation and tempo. As opposed to seek and destroy which is basically a palm muted a string for the whole song. The Dorian elements of eye of the beholder give it more flavor than any kill em all track. Also this has Metallicas best closer easily.

Blackened just seems so plodding and lifeless to me. It just can't retain any momentum over it's run.
>As opposed to seek and destroy which is basically a palm muted a string for the whole song.
Doesn't matter if it works. I'm not toting Seek and Destroy as the best song ever, or even a great song, but it gets the job done. Plus, palm muted chugs are prominent in AJFA too.
>Dorian
What?
>Also this has Metallicas best closer easily.
All three of their previous closers are miles better. I don't really feel the need to listen to James whine about his parents.

Blackeneds chaotic riff is energetic as hell as opposed half of kill em all which is just a mid tempo chug fest. Sorry I meant the solo over the section of shortest straw is in Dorian. I'm a bit drunk. Also Metallicas closets always have week lyrics for some reason, but musically it's some of their strongest stuff

AJFA is a chug fest too, probably even more so than Kill em All. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I dislike AJFA for other reasons.

How is AJFA a chug fest? A chug fest is just palmmuting for an extended period of time. Most AJFA songs involve song songs constantly switching up their riffs. I don't get how you can say Kill em All is "more energetic" than AJFA when it's slower and more monotonous. That's what I've been getting at

this

Honestly, when is the last time you've listened to Kill em All? It's pretty obvious it is generally more fast paced than AJFA. Half of the tracks are fast paced thrash.
>A chug fest is just palmmuting for an extended period of time.
If that's what you mean, then neither of them are. Seek and Destroy is the only song that fits that.

Whiplash is literally just the e string planted fast for most of each measure.

Justice is still the best album, they were at their peak

Still far from a chug fest. Most of the album is not like that.

You first faggot!

Whiplash is the best G.B.H. rip off EVAH!

(Never heard of G.B.H.? Don't listen to the first four Metallica albums anymore until you've listened to G.B.H. and Discharge!)

>what is Ride the Lighning
>what is Master of Puppets

Reminder that Cliff molded trash into what it is.

>giving a shit about songwriting
Found the real nu-male.

>t. Dave Mustaine
AJFA is pretty desolate but I wouldn't call it lifeless. Sometimes the songs meander a bit more than they need to but it's definitely more interesting to listen to than KTA. I can actually understand arguments for any of their first four albums except KTA being their best.