Persia thread

Will Persian empire rise again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irano-Afghan_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomyris
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Will Persian empire rise again?
No, also where to find qt Persian gf to bring home to family?

No. Persians have historically been cucks (still are) who buckle at the slightest of pressures from foreign forces.

As of current they are heavily arabized both in culture and DNA so any thoughts of what ifs and have beens are nothing but dreams.

You can go for Levant qt if you can't find Persian. They are in majority of cases more or less identical.

Ashura pls

Yep got rekted by many countries, but I respect the empires, while they had the power they didn't ruin anything, they didn't force people to their culture and religion etc.. and Cyrus is one of the greatest man of our history

>get invaded by alexander
>entire empire instantly collapses

>get btfo by a bunch of arabs on horses despite outnumbering them
>entire empire collapses

>every other 'persian' empire to form subsequently has its origins outside of modern day iran

>safavids/nader aren't even persian but rather ruled and btfo persians

>>safavids/nader aren't even persian but rather ruled and btfo persians
and persians take pride in this (being ruled by foreigners)

even today an azeri rules iran KEK

It makes me depressed to think about it

Are you guys fools or something?
All the monarchs that have ruled the persian lands, have been persified, that's why persia still exists

>guys it's okay if a turk forcefully converts and kills us en masse, it's okay he speaks our language (:

>persia still exists
it doesn't, it stopped existing when the sassanids collapsed, as that was the last moment in history a true persian ruled over anything

Its okay ashura. You can stop your butthurt now

He is an butthurt indian living in canada who got cucked by his iranian gf and cant stop badmouthing iran on Sup Forums since then. Every time you see a canadian being butthurt in an iran thread you can be assured that this person is ashura.

>have been persified
i wish i got a dollar for everytime i see this argument

I know who this ashura person it, but it's not me.

I actually unironically hate poo in loos and pakistanis.

They rise my dick, if you know what I mean.

Daily reminder that Safavids were pure Kurds and that their early fanbase was Azeri Turkish (which is basically the same as Anatolian Turkish).

You arent fooling anyone my m8. Just give it a rest. There is literally no reason for some random canadian to be present in every thread about iran to badmouth it. No historical connection between iran and canada could justify this butthurt.

also
>historical facts
>butthurt
?

no man you don't understand, nader shah is persian pride (: forget that he was from a turkic tribe and used his predominantly sunni army to wreak havoc all over iran

oh, you mean the safavids? oh uh, it's okay LMAO they spoke our language, so that means it's okay for them to genocide us and import shia arabs en masse

oh you mean the samanids/ghorids/ghaznavids? Oh it's okay, they forcefully took rule of our lands and people but it's okay because they speak the same language from the people of the fars province (whose language we adopted (for the majority of 'persians'))

You are literally mistaking me for somebody else because of your paranoia. I literally don't even post on int much anymore and haven't posted in 4+ months going back a week ago.

Listen up weeb, more than half of the empires are originally Persians, except few and as I mentioned they still were persified and not only language, but tradition and culture, little fool

Its about your on going presence. No normal white westerners would be so obsessed with a nation he has no connection with. No normal westerner would be that involved. Just give it a rest.

the 'original' persians don't even exist anymore, there's no real 'persian' ethnic group now either, any kurd of balochi who forgets that they're kurd/balochi for example and only speaks persian are persian now

that's basically what most persians are today

Nice paranoia, I suggest seeking help from medical professionals.

Yes keep pretending you arent ashura its totally not obvious that it is always a canadian flag who shits up every thread about iran. Canadian-Iranian is famous worldwide after all amirite?

POST MORE PERSIAN SLAGS. I DO NOT care about politics or your autistm

Again, I know of this ashura but you're very wrong in mistaking me for him. This is the first iran related thread I've posted in in 2 years at the minimum. From this point on I'm just going to assume you're trolling or mentally inept, so don't bother expecting a response by replying to me.

Didn't ancient Aryan nomads mix with Elamites and other older settlers? Darius himself looked like classic example of J2 haplogroup,nothing near Afghan Aryans.

By persian I mean who cares about persian tradition and they share a common cultural system and are native speakers of the Persian language

Yeah that's why southern iranians look basically like saudis or pakis on average, they have quite a bit of arab/poo admixture. The ones in central iran and northern/northeastern iran look more akin to the traditional "iranic" phenotype because they mixed a lot less
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irano-Afghan_race

They also like claiming the heritage of all other iranian people.
>Scythians? They were iranian too so it's okay for them to beat the living shit out of our army and kill our king :D

what are persian girls like
are they classy

Well you guys also seem really fond of this

Exactly,the meme how all that J haplogroups in Iran came only because of mudslimes in 7th century is stupid since mixing of Mesopotamians,Greeks, and Aryans was happening on and off for like 2 millenias before it.

>>Scythians? They were iranian too so it's okay for them to beat the living shit out of our army and kill our king :D
Wow what have I missed, when did they destoryed persian armies and what king they killed?

tomyris

>tfw you come to a thread hoping for qts but it's all Sup Forums autism

nice resolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomyris

She killed cyrus, what a bitch

>They also like claiming the heritage of all other iranian people

No different than you guys or Turks claiming heritage from Seljuks.

And considering the court language of the Seljuks, Mughals, and Ottomans (until 1600, in their case) was Persian, it's very much a solid argument that they were persian-influenced.

Arab/poo admixture in Iran is minimal, about as much as Moor admixture in Spain, the reason southern Iranians are darker is mostly due to latitude, the distance between Northern and Southern Iran is the same as the distance between Denmark and Italy.

>the 'original' persians don't even exist anymore

The "original" Persians were a small tribe from modern-day Shiraz, of course they don't exist anymore. They assimilated the Iranian plateau, the same way the Castillians assimilated most of Spain into speaking their language and adopting their culture.

"Persian" was never an ethnicity in the first place since the Achaemenid Empire, it's a language and cultural identity only.