I dont feel bad for anyone who gets high without a volcano, i just think you are a bad person

i dont feel bad for anyone who gets high without a volcano, i just think you are a bad person

>volcano

Its called a vaporizer and its for pussys, idgaf what badass name they slap on there. You are excused if you are a cancer patient but if your not then fuck you

the volcano isnt your average vaporizer. and dont you think once you are a cancer patient it's a little too late to switch to vaping?

also *you´re in case if you are gonna use that against me

I stopped smoking but have considered getting something like this for occasional use

I get your point but I think what I meant by cancer patient was cancer of the lungs, throat, ect. since doctors often recommend vapor over smoke. But if I had cancer I wouldnt really care.

>goofy party balloons instead of a proper hookah tube

It's shit.

u mad white boy? I get plenty high off of this (and it was 1/3 the price).

nice dubs and what is that

Agreed

*Tips mouth fedora*

My extreme Q is just as good and half the cost.

This thing works well enough for me. Then again, I've never used a volcano

What the fuck even is this thing? Can I see it in action?

I've been using a pax for a few years now.

Idk where to buy one im in a nonlegal state

amazon

PROTIP:

the volcano is the most efficient way to use marijuana alone or in a group, the more people smoking, the more efficient it is.

I can get stoned and stayed stoned for 2-3 days off one volcano bowl with about 2 joints worth of weed in it.

volcano for life. i have been using one every day for the last 6 years and can barely roll a joint because I am not an antiquated hippy from the 70s.

you can buy them from the manufacturer, storz bickel, they ship from germany, does not matter what state you are in, the volcano hardware is considered a cooking aid and not illegal to ship anywhere.

>stoned for 2-3 days off a gram
are you fucking 12?

and you can't roll a joint because you're an uncoordinated idiot with no hand dexterity.

What do i type in? Tried aroma therapy device before and vaporizer and got nothin

Ty il look into this

> (You)
>>stoned for 2-3 days off a gram
>are you fucking 12?

nope, I just know how to efficiently use marijuana to maximize my buzz for as long as possible after half a decade of use because I am not a wasteful bong toking faggot.

a volcano is also healthier and allows you to actually taste your weed.