Its been 3 weeks now and the Goldfish still hasn't learned his lesson...

Its been 3 weeks now and the Goldfish still hasn't learned his lesson. I'm thinking of clipping his fins about half way so we moves a little slower. I put food in the tank and it eats all of it before the other fish even know they're being fed.

Pic is the what its life has been this past month. And it still always have a line of shithanging out of his ass

i know its just a fish but fuck you are a sad little person kys

Do it. I have a beautiful beta fish in my tank with two goldfish that I fucking despise. They always eat his shrimp, even if I give them their shit food first. I have to feed him by hand now.
Shut the fuck up.

Stupid fucking useless fish. Its going to catch me a pike this spring. I guess thats one use

Look at that stupid ass face.

please end your miserable existence you sad fucking excuse of a human being

Nice. I got two bettas with the divider that I made. Such great personalities those little fuckers have. Tank is dirty as fuck , i know

>t. future serial killer

nice dubs and you idiots know nothing about fish.

do you know what a goldfish is? it's a domesticated fish selectively bred from wild fish, designed specifically to be an eating, shitting, and breeding machine that looks pretty.

ofc you can't have them in a tank with tropical fish.

not to mention they are cold water fish fuktards.

and they aren't good to keep in tanks less than 50 gallons, preferably 100.

holy shit just flush them down the toilet if you don't like them and learn how 2 aquarium.

That's fucked up dude. Just hold him back when feeding the others. Feed him separate. Keeping him like that is torture. Worse than jail for a human.. imagine that. Let him be free. Don't be a dick.

Lol. I had a mouse when i was younger. Briefly

So many newfags

That doesn't have anything to do with my complaints.
I'm upset that one fish eats all the food, and that they're stupid as fuck. There's nothing wrong with them, they just annoy me.

Stop trying to look smart.

You dumb shit. Goldfish are the worst for a community tank they fuck up the PH of the tank, add too much ammonia, and they eat like greedy bastards

Call peta ya pussy

It's dirty because you put a fucking shitspewer with your tropical fish dimwit

I know. I had a to adopted from a friend of mine, who is an idiot.

Do you think a little trimming of the fins would help?

what an absolute dildo OP is

It may help if you are super careful bUT it's just so delicate it could kill it anyways. Try to get another tank and separate them it's just not healthy for the betta. Goldfish add a lot of amonnia to the water which can kill your fish easily, just try to get another tank if possible

AUTISMUS MAXIMUSS

Cum on it

Busted 3 so far today. Last one was smaller than a tic tac of jizz