Bout to get in my first fist fight tomorow Sup Forums do i have a good chance of winning...

bout to get in my first fist fight tomorow Sup Forums do i have a good chance of winning? I watch some mma & the guy im fighting is about the same weight as me and just a little bit shorter if that helps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqRPaucl8r4
youtube.com/watch?v=APx2yFA0-B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protect your face all the time don't go in crazy take it one jab at a time

Watch MMA do you? That'll help.

I've watched Eddie Van Halen lots of times, but I can't play like him.

protect vitals and hit when his are open. if you get a hit and it makes him stumble a second capitalize on it. capitalize on weaknesses in him.

I was gonna try and set him up with the jab then do a spinning back kick

take the high ground...... you'll be fine man

just teleport behind him and say "nothin personal kid"

I wish i knew that jitsu irl

Take the high ground? Like dont fight him? Im not a pussy and all my friends are gonna be there

Get a roll of quarters and hold it in your hand. Then punch him. Force transfer. You'll be able to hit him way harder.

no faggot, take the high ground for the advantage in the fight

Smart, and its not considered a lethal weapon. I'll consider it.

Do this. The punch will transfer back less into your wrists and will be absorbed by the quarters.

This isn't naruto usually fights are just hands

ITT people who have never been in a fight.

Shoot for the takedown when they swing. Pull in their legs as you drive your body forward. Posture up and rain down whatever punch you are capable of. Best of luck user

Joe Rogan said its the most powerful kick and I've been practicing. Im confident in my technique

Thanks man

If he tries to kick you, block with your shins and elbow. If he tries to punch you, block with your elbows and forearms. Keep your hands up all the fucking time shielding your head. Move around a lot but never backward. Don't do anything fancy. Punches, elbows. knees, shins. Keep it basic and you will win. As elaborate of an art as fighting can be the best fighters aren't the ones who can do the coolest tricks. They are the ones who are really good at using a tiny toolbox.

Why no moving backwards?

You expect some guy who has never fought before to be able to react to a punch and go for a take down on his first try?

>ITT people who have never been in a fight.

faggot

fuck its too obvious
are you 14?

1) It's predictable.
2) You are probably going to have a finite amount of space to back up. You can't maneuver if you are up against a barrier.
3) You can't see behind you. Can you run backwards full speed over grass, rocks, and gravel without falling over? No? How can you do it then during a fight?

Nigger if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a fist. Who the fuck can't duck?

Don't over think. Just go berserk, get super pissed off and charge in swinging. Go for the groin, stomach, and face. If you can't, break his arms and/or legs.

You would be really fucking surprised. Professional fucking fighters get hit hundreds of fucking times. You expect a total newb to have better reaction time than them?

When throwing a punch, aim about eight behind where his face is. It'll give you a better follow through for your strike. It can make the difference between giving the guy a black eye and knocking him out in a single punch.

Point taken

Do what this guy says. Ignore these other virgins. Also, don't try punching the other guy's arms or legs. Go for the soft tissue areas. Stomach, chest cavity, obliques, neck, face. Don't be afraid to use your knees to jam into their thighs. One good charlie horse could end the whole fucking thing real quickly. Elbows to the face are also pretty devastating. Point is, don't do anything elaborate or that you saw in a movie.

Hit as hard as you can and don't be afraid to get hit either. Do you know how black people fight at 190 fucking percent? just like a nigger just let go and ape the fuck out! No technique needed just attack.

This. If the other dude hasn't been in a fight either, going apeshit could just let you win by shocking him.

Always be in the offensive and remember there's no such thing as "fighting dirty". Get the sucker on the ground, sit on him and blast away on his face

ROPE A DOPE

They get hit by other PRO FIGHTERS. Holy fuck your autism is off the charts user. This is more than likely a fight between two teenage punks. Its not luke this kid is about to throw down with Dan Henderson.

Everyone's posting different techniques its hard to tell whats legit

I'm not saying the other kid is going to hit like a pro fighter. I'm saying these punks have never been in a fight. They don't know what to expect. They are going to get in there and when one of them throws the first punch, the other is going to freeze up.

Trust me when i say the ground & pound technique is the most solid way for a beginner like you to win. Takedown and punch. You also don't look like a bitch in front of everyone for trying some desperate pussy move.

Kick him in the balls if you fail rip his balls off, if you cant. Bite him, choke him, grab his arm and try to rip it off.
Try to seriously harm him, both of you will learn that fights are not the best thing to do in life.

go to the bank and get 2 rolls of pennies, youll only need one lucky hit to put him down

I'm kind of showing my age but... old meme.

you must learn to focus your chakra's to become pokemon master of the digital world and defeat the evil Zorc before he can get the dragon balls and wish that the one piece had never been bleached until the Avatar is reborn.

Little context would be nice OP, what are the stakes?, is it revenge?,were you cucked?, do you need to win?, or is it just a queer ass high school fight.

All that being said, if losing isn't an option, cause it's about pride or something of actual importance, and you want to win and brutalize the motherfucker. I Recommend the Lucas Hood approach. Throat strikes, biting, stomping toes, whatever it takes.

>Also if that unsightly thing in the photo is you I assume the only real bout you've ever been in is your ongoing battle with juvenile diabetes.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqRPaucl8r4

I trained mma at the premier striking of the Northeast.
Sounds like this guy knows some muay thai. You need to train to be good.

Keep it basic. Hands up CHIN DOWN. Lightly tap punches as they come in. Move side to side, not backwards much, though, as an aggressive opponent will charge with strikes.

If you can This guy sounds like a wrestler. You need to train. This guy also has a viable strategy.

Any way you slice it though, your lack of training will show in the fight. Stay calm, that's really number one. Breathe out as you strike, so you don't lose your rhythm (this is a real thing)
Hit and don't be hit, and aim for the jaw (side of jaw for hooks and chin for jab and straight punch)
If you are orthodox vs southpaw make sure your lead foot is on the outside, pat down his lead hand and fire your rear straight. (same thing if you are southpaw vs orthodox fighter)

People train for years or decades to win fights, and it seems you have no training. This will be a huge problem.

Street fights can escalate to weapons, which does happen (don't let people think you cannot be murdered in a fight, it happens every single day on earth)
Come prepared, be careful.
Not sure if you're still in school, but if so, just start hitting him wherever you see him (you'll get caught no matter what, and this ensures at least some respect from students)

Finally, the best advice, DONT FIGHT
99% of fights are 100% avoidable, the best practitioners will tell you. Avoid and move on.

I like the way you think.
I'm going to watch some MMA and then go kick Eddie Van Halen's ass!

Rear naked choke.
Also, you could get him in a clinch, then throw knees to his junk, or bust his nose with your head. Not like a WWE headbutt, you dumbass, like a dirty boxer.
Also, there is no such thing as a fair fight.

>pic related

also, on the ground, if you wind up on bottom, wrap your legs around his back and pull his head toward you, to minimize damage and tire him out. If you are on top, posture up and throw strikes, to pass his legs(guard) and get on his stomach coming from the side (side mount) this will give you access to more powerful elbows on the ground and prevent him from pulling guard.
Slide your knee hard onto his stomach and pass into full mount (straddling his stomach and chest) and deliver strikes until it's over.

If you have him in guard, since you are untrained in jiu jitsu, hold him down until he postures up, then try to get up. if he lands, pull guard again.

He new the game if fisticuffs

I would not recommend striking to somebody with no training. At least not punching. Elbows and knees are ok. If you punch him you'll probably just fuck yourself up.

OP go in and for the first 10-30 seconds go absolutely crazy just full attack

After you get a few decent hits or it starts getting grapply start turtling up try not to take too many solid hits. Dont let him get ahold of you. Throw a few quick hits try to keep distance and let him tire out somewhat (most inexperienced fighters will just swing and swing)

If you go to the ground be the first guy back on your feet unless you know how to wrestle cause you will just get fucked up otherwise.

If you make it more than 1 minute you guys should both be panting pretty fucking hard but if you did your shit right you should have a little more energy left than he and have an advantage there.

As for basics tho

Start hitting him and dont stop, constant pressure dont be afraid to get hit, if its a gut shot tense your abs if its a head shot move towards him and duck slightly (its hard to practice but keep your head in there) you need to gain the initiative and keep it. Be wary of the 1 2 its simple and effective.

If you wanna win and dont give a shit about respect just sucker punch him and stomp his fucking head in.

Take from this what you will, god speed OP

this tho, punching hurts you way more than it hurts them.

OP if you're gonna be throwing punches you are gonna want to do it properly or you'll just fuck yourself up. Make sure your thumb is tucked into your fist and when you swing the part of your fist that makes contact is the flat part of your knuckles or you could break your wrist. Step into your punch with the leg on the same side as your swing and be sure to protect your face. Golden rule of fighting : the best time to attack is right after your opponent does. Thats when you'll have the best chance of landing a blow. Good luck op, you have Sup Forums on your side.

Thanks man

Apeshit first, got it

punch them directly in the chin. theyll go straight down

Post the after pics so we can see what you look like after you got the shit beat out of you.

Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, a friend to a duel, and flee if you can't cheat

Your a fat fuck so just sit on him.

Go to /fit/ and ask again

what time and place, I too want a fight

OP still here?

If you have no training the best advice I can give you is really let the adrenaline wash over you, it will make you less sensitive to pain, more aware, faster and stronger. Apeshit is not enough, be and overwhelming force of nature. Don't hesitate, don't calculator, don't analyse. Just run him down as fast as possible, no talk, no nothing. Get in and strike wildly, scream and roar if it helps.
Good luck, OP
You got this.

listen OP, the only advice i can give is dont over think the fight, hook in and know when to give up. dont worry bout that MMA shit, if you havent actually trained its useless in a real fight unless the other is a fag

Just use fists dude. Save the fancy kicks and stuff for after you've had legitimate sparring sessions and training. Cover up and take it one jab at a time. Also don't gas yourself out by going chimpanzee mode and just flinging your fists.

In my country people are genuine assholes, we party a lot and drink a lot. I'm peacefull, hardly ever go out and I'm as cold blooded as its gets. Still I've been in some dozen fights, all in crowded, loud and dark places, I've had to disarm a guy with a butchers knife once, defend myself from 6 (six!) attackers on another occasion. It all sucks, I have to carry a knife around, I only drink at home. And whenever we are out I'm fucking ALWAYS on defense mode. I fucking hate this place.
Sorry, I had to vent, you guys are all I have. AMA

Damn, what country are you from?

Check em and 9s and youre good

Fucking Brazil.

Check em!!!!!

I feel you man. Been to Mexico many times, have had several family members robbed. Latin America in general just seems unsafe.

Use a knife, not even the best fighter in the world can win against a idiot with a knife, seriously, don't listen to this faggots, in a fight your life is in line so be prepared to take one, or just don't fight, anyway, best of luck user

hit weak point for massive damage

Kick the knee like you're kicking in a door and then stomp him below the ribs till someone pulls you off

Dude, the gun point robbery is another problem entirely. I'm talking about just regular not poor UFC loving party going playboys. I would love to go to a concert and just get wasted, have fun. But no, and I know it sounds like paranoia, but it isn't, looking over my shoulder, looking tough and protecting my GF, friends and such is just a constant in my social life. Really sucks, I wish I lived in a more enlightened part of the planet.

I'm the guy you're fighting tomorrow.
1) I'm bringing a gun to shoot you.
2) Fuck you.

Nightclubs are a hotspot for cartel crime, no matter the country. It's worse in Latin America though. Try US, Canada, or UK. I live in the US. Despite our reputation, the bulk of our crime is heavily concentrated in 5-10 or so cities.

Be water friendo-)

youtube.com/watch?v=APx2yFA0-B4

BR hue aqui, veio, se der não vá brigar, fica em casa, uma briga é perigosa pra caralho e você pode realmente morrer.
Mas se você tiver que lutar mete o loko, se vocês dois não souberem o que fazer quem tiver mais Loko vai ganhar, tudo se resume a ser Loko.
Mais importante que isso é você levar um canivete ou qualquer coisa pro caso de você precisar matar o cara, melhor a mãe dele chorando que a sua, aqui nós BRS sabemos que somos loucos e não tem ideia com louco, lembra disso, puxa a sua faca antes do cara e vai na garganta direto, não tenta discutir, não tenta brigar limpo, é situação de vida ou morte.
Mas se não for tão grave a situação gostaria de saber o contexto dá treta, dependendo de onde é a sua baia fico feliz em apoiar um user

Seriously. I'll just tell some random shit the I HAVE seen.
A guy the size of a gorilla punching a gorgeous little blond girls cause she refused to kiss him.
A guy with his face all slashed by a teared soda pop can because he didn't apologize for bumping into another dude.
I got a girl that some gang dude liked so I didn't go to a party she invited me, some random poor soul got beat up half to death cause he looked like me.

I can go on.

Eu não sou o OP não. Tava só falando como as coisas são por aqui mesmo. Essa parte realmente é um saco no Brasil. Fora que briga com hora marcada é muito Ensino Médio. Tava só falando das brigas que foram inevitáveis mesmo. Mas gosto de como tu pensa, tu é da onde, irmão?

Protect your face. If possible kick in the knee. Knees are the weakest point of people.

Foz do Iguaçu, fronteira e você?

Things are a little more chaotic here. Cartels are just part of the problem. But what do you mean by "your reputation"?

E realmente é ensino médio pra caramba, espero que não percamos um user por causa desses teoristas do mma, alguém tem que enfiar na cabeça desse cara que briga não é brincadeira

Brasília, acredite ou não. Não é nenhum carnaval de Salvador, mas o brasileiro é violento por natureza, ser uma região mais rica não muda muito as coisas. Fora que qualquer centro urbano no Brasil é rodeado por m mar de favelas.

I've noticed that foreigners rarely seem to put the US in a good light. Many of them come from countries that aren't really in a position to judge though.

Pois é. Eu tava tentando passar isso pra negada. A gente vive num lugar que tem violencia no sangue, qualquer um ta sujeito a ter que sair na porrada por causa de nada, até no trânsito velho. Não é igual na televisão.

If you want to win you need a psychological edge. Show up to the fight naked with a jar of lube, ask who's getting fisted first.

Mano eu mesmo já morei numa quebrada, sei como as coisas podem ficar sinistras do nada, aqui na fronteira a gente tem uma cidade inteira que é uma favela gigante que é o Paraguai, aqui é muito fácil conseguir um ferro, é muito fácil conseguir qualquer coisa na real, até perder a vida pra um malaco qualquer é fácil pra caramba...
Hoje em dia moro num lugar muito melhor, não tem as merdas que aconteciam quando eu morava num buraco, mas de lá trouxe essa mentalidade que ajuda a gente a se manter vivo manja? Anyway, Acho que a thread Vai morrer logo, boa vida user

Oh you're going to fight tomorrow. And goddamn it kid, you're gonna win.

No, man. This is what a city looks like in Brazil. And urban center of wealth surrounded by a sea o extreme poverty. You guys are just tourists to urban violence, you have no idea. It is present, really present, 'people tripping over sleeping crack heads on the streets' present. 'Women been completely paranoid about being reaped all the time' present. 'Triple lock on every door' present.

Fui a Pedro Juan Caballero uma vez, tem uma vibe estranha essa fronteira mesmo. Falou tudo, e é essa mentalidade que eu acho meio doente, meio deprê. Valeu demais, user!

Another common sight in Brazil. This is a bank's ATM lobby. It was supposed to be a 24/7 area of the bank, but homeless people just take over at night. In the morning bank employees will kick them out and clean their stench off so people can go about their banking business. It's fucked up like you wouldn't believe here.

DONT BE SCARED. A lot of fights begin with screaming and dance in a round. Be angry af. focus temple, pine, nose, stomach. And the most importent rule !!!! DONT BE FAIR !!!

I am beaten just once and thats because i we was on the groud and i was behind him. I gave him a few hits with my elbow and he start to blood. Then i said to him let us stand up for a fair fight. I let the motherfucker stand up and i was still on the ground and this son of a bitch jumped on me with a superman punch. maan i saw the stars.

next day i was waiting infront of his house my friend Hit stick and i got my revenge..

This are the store fronts of a commercial street. They sleep there cause there is where they bug and beg people during the day.

forgot pic

This is a sidewalk in the middle of the day.

This is how you wake them up, cause apparently that is a normal thing.

Nah kicks got much more power
And they are good to keep some distance to your opponent

MMA is faggot bullshit, you should watch some ninja movies. That will surely help.
Plan B get a gun and shot this mofo in his face, but I think shoot someone straight in his face in a fist fight, some might find a bit harsh (especially those judges, liberal bastards)
Plan C: be a faggot and run.