HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

First for spujb

When are Todd and Mr. Peanutbutter going to conspire to take Bojack down?

Mr. Peanutbutter would never do something so spiteful. And Todd doesn't care enough about Bojack to do anything to him.

I was making a joke, as in a reference to Breaking Bad, Todd essentially being Bojack's character and Mr. Peanutbutter serving a similar role to Hank in terms of Bojack's relationships.

Whoosh

what?

How can Todd be asexual if he was attracted to someone in high school? Is the twist going to be that he's not attracted to humans/mammals?

Not liking sex is not the same as not liking romance.

Once Bojack fucks Diane he'll lose the one person on the planet who cares enough about Bojack to understand that he can't help Bojack, nor can Bojack be helped, and so just tries to be the best friend he can, and stop Bojack from utterly destroying himself. Mr. Peanutbutter won't conspire to take him down, Mr. Peanutbutter will just stop caring, because he knows Bojack will take himself down.

this is one of the best comedy shows i've ever seen desu

don't watch a lot of tv tho i'll admit

>don't watch a lot of tv tho

Probably for the best

Todd's anger with Bojack is poorly written, he turned the girl down and her and Bojack had a consensual one night stand
If Bojack is as toxic as Todd claims that even such a short interaction as that ruins a person then why is Todd still around, it makes him look hypocritical and like a leech which lessens the impact of his speech

The stuff with Penny was poorly written, nothing happened between them, she was the one who attempted to initiate things between them, but it's all Bojacks fault because they want to force him as a terrible person
The much lauded underwater episode undermines the idea of him being absolutely horrible though

The Diane and Mr PB arc was somewhat better until the stupid loldrugz non solution

PCs entire arc was pointless since it changed nothing, at least with Bojack himself it's a 1 step forward 2 steps back situation so there is actually movement

Sarah Lynn dying was the most ham fisted forced thing all season though, it was the obvious clichéd choice to kill off a one note character while forcing in some flashbacks to make you feel attached
If they really wanted it to have an impact then they really should have had Sarah living a sober life until Bojack showed up, that would have properly underscored just how much of a toxic influence he's supposed to be while giving her death the gravitas it deserved

I'm sorry you think such hackneyed writing is the best thing ever, that just shows how terrible most TV is these days

Sarah Lynn was 9 months sober, though, before Bojack called

>>>/reddit/

She still drank and did drugs, they make a joke about this with her 9 month chip

>i'm gonna doubt something that's factually true with muh leddit may-may

just because reddit is garbage doesn't mean you have to be, user

i know you can't help it though

>god you're such a bad horrible terrible person
>*keeps living on his couch for years*

Not gonna argue with you about Todd. I feel somewhat the same way.

As for the confrontation between Penny and Bojack I thought that Penny reminding him how young and impressionable she was then was really interesting. I'm not sure she hates Bojack for what he did. We'll see where it goes.

The thing with Diane and Mr. PB is that there isn't a solution. Diane is gonna fuck up one way or another. I'm predicting PB will actually get elected and have some power then and we might see a tonal shift in his character. Or the writers and just be fucking around.

Princess Carolyn I think had quite a bit of development. I'm looking forward to how she destroys the good things in her life.

As for Sarah Lynn, what you're saying should've happened, did happen. She was sober for 9 months before Bojack dragged her back into his pit of despair. So I didn't see it as ham-fisted.

That's on a totally different spectrum.

>the underage girl was totally asking for it
>he didn't do nuffin, he's a good boy
yep I'm on Sup Forums alright

Seriously though, he was trying to fuck her mom and going after Penny was just trying to fuck her by proxy. It's less of a terrible thing that he did in the sexual way, and more in the way he'd be fine to destroy a family just to bang a chick he didn't get the chance to years ago.

The Sarah Lynn thing was there to set up the new girl on the new show who is taking her first steps towards being the new Sarah Lynn.

I'll admit PC's arc felt a bit off, feels like it's still in the middle of it and they're not sure where they're going. I wouldn't say she changed nothing, she isn't 100% into workaholic depression yet, she can still change things around (or destroy her new relationship)

Todd has always been a non-character and pointless to the show overall

Sarah Lynn was only getting sober to lower her tolerance and get more shit faced the next time, Bojack didn't drag her into anything.

literally, im 20 and nihilistic: the show

She wasn't even doing that if you pay attention during the AA meeting, she was still drinking and taking drugs and only going to meetings to get the chip
You would think people defending this stuff would have payed more attention

>she was already occasionally doing drugs
>therefore it's fine to call her up out of nowhere, get her started on a 2 week long bender, and encourage her to snort heroin that you provided

it's like the Phil Hartman thing. His wife was already doing drugs and jumping back and forth between recovery and relapse, and the Andy Dick jumps in and encourages her to indulge more and more.
Enabling a weak person is shit-tier behaviour, and making excuses for it is even worse

You're misremembering what happened. He didn't ever push her into anything, even doing the heroin was her idea and she convinced him.

literally copypasta

he just got cucked and stopped feeling attraction for her and needed an explanation
but in reality the writers are just shit

>occasionally
Her house was literally made of drugs

If Bojack didnt have his Sarah Lynn PTSD episode how long could he have kept going on Ethan Around? He seemed to be doing really well

any recommendations for higher quality shows, mr. smart patrician adult man?

3 episodes... the guy is fucked in the head and can't do stability anymore