Today is my birthday

Today is my birthday
>I argued with my dad
>My gf never call me
>I argued with my sisters
Feel like a shit

habby birthday

Some times bad days will land on your birthday.
Quit expecting things to go well because it's 'your special day' and sort out your issues with the people in your life

Happy birthday

Habby Birtday

thx guys

Happy birthday user!!!!

Happy birthday

Your birthday is just another day closer to the infinite void. I learned long ago to just do what the fuck I want on my birthday and not let other people dictate how my day will go. Do whatever you want to do and fuck everyone else OP. Also happy fucking birthday, being on Sup Forums during your birthday is about as low as it gets.

Happy Birthday

You're still the shizzle, OP. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday user. Remember, this is but a single moment, a blink of an eye. You have your life ahead of you, and it's up to you to keep your head up!

>was recently my birthday
>tfw no gf
>girl I have a crush on told me happy birthday though
>made me super giddy

Happy birthday though, guy. You should treat yourself to something special.

Why did you argue with everybody?

about what?

I personally dont think that birthdays are really a big deal, but if you arent having a good time OP, i know just the thing for you!

Hookers and blow.

You can pay the hookers to make for feel like a special snowflake and who the hell doesnt love blow?

My dad does not want to improve and I have always supported him, at 17 he should have started his studies, without money I will not do anything, I got a job as a relative for him, but he does not want to accept it, it's as if I always wanted to be like this , is a really good pay job , with my sis is an other thing

Why are you arguing with your family?

Happy birthday anyway user. Hold old are ya?

17 user

17 user

17 is a damn good age. Enjoy the awesomeness that is to come user!

You Dumbfuck!
You know what you just did??

Just don't say anything

thats all i need

Happy birthday to my nigga, user. Go get on some hoes, Sup Forumsro.

Check em for your bday 9s

Fucking shit... That's orwellian.. Google shouln't fucking know that shit.

B&

whhy user?

He's logged in under his gmail.

>>the address of which, he should change immediately.

Happy birthday user!

LMAO

here is an funny pictur for your troubles

Happy birthday user!

THX BRO MAKE MY DAY BETTER

thX BRO MAKE MY DAY BETTER

>chrome
>abp
>pinterest
normie confirmed reeeeee

Nig is 17 what did you expect

Happy Birthday ya useless cunthair

i expected less normieness from a 17 y/o on Sup Forums

Happy b-day user

Happy birthday OP! Keep your chin up man!

Thx bro

who is this cute loli SAUCE!!! PLS.

today was a facking day , It does not end yet
damn iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Happy Birthday. Don't give and be disparaged. You're a good kid, I just think you're in a rough spot. Keep your head up and tomorrow is another day, show the world how awesome you are.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, me and my family had to move twice in the last 6 years.

Each move fell on my birthday, and we were always too exhausted and sore to do any celebrating.

That being said, don't fret. Do what says and MAKE your day special. Fuck all the rest.

Happy Birthday, you beautiful bastard.

Reported.
Fuck you.

if your gf called you you would just hear some nigger fucking her

Goodbye [email protected]

Happy bdau bruh. I'm pretty drunk, but whatever.
Anyhoo. Your dad's a nigger, you should dump your gf and your sisters are probably dady's girl sluts, so forget THEM.

What you need to do is take control back from these assholes. Let them know you matter, put them in their places and live hour own life. (And disregard my drunk post mispellings)

Tell your dad that you're your own man, and if he cant respecy that, he's a bitchy child. Seriously just dump the whore and get a new one, and the sisters can be their own kind of fun. Just irritate them and ignore the backlash and escilate. Trudt me. They'll just stfu after a while.

And i just want you to know that not everyone in the world is shit. And you are a worthwhile person, user. Even if you cant see that yourself.

I'm just sorry you had to hear it from a drunk.

this

Oh man what I would give to be 17 again.

I would off myself immediately so I don't come to terms with the truth about the world and how it really works.

same here..

Try not to define yourself with relationships. Be your own person and learn to love life without the input of others.
Hope you have a great day and remember these words.
Happy birthday!

you can still do that user.