I have an IQ of 121, what do you want to know?

I have an IQ of 121, what do you want to know?

How many licks to the center of a tootsie pop? Also what's the meaning to life?

how often do you want to kill yourself

I saw someone messing around back there for like 15 minutes, I thought it was the boss' son.

Then he jumped out and it was actually a full grown man

How many licks does it get to the center of the meaning of life?

Mines 140, haha I win.

IQ of 121 and you saved a thumbnail?

What's it like to be so painfully average?

141, my brother!
We must conquer the retards, together, as equals!
One IQ point is meaningless!

Why do you think that's significant enough to come do an AMA here like this is reddit?

If you're so intelligent, why the fuck are you on Sup Forums? You lying faggot.

Its a picture of a person lurking.
The file name is literally "Lurk".

>121
>mine's 134

What was it like in the Special Needs class?

Why are blinds so expensive?

141 iq here. you tell me what it was like

What's your iq

The Jews controlling the economy.

Yo

Hey

why smart numbers so little??

165 here, how about you tell me?

Check em

Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Spooked you.

I once scored 94. Everyone here can suck it. I'm as retarded as the average nigger

Betterthan your life anyway.

Could you lick my windows clean, please?

Yeah my life's shitty because I got the brains to understand how shitty it is. If you think about it that way, it's pretty OK

180 here, you tell me.

>tfw too intelligent to be happy in life

125. Mfw I'm almost equally retarded as the OP.

Only if you suck it.

Congrats! You're average.

>180
>on Sup Forums

Pick one.

I did the Stanford-Binet test when I was in my mid-20s. Got 151.
Did the Eddie McGuire TV IQ test about ten years later. Drank seven beers and smoked three cones during the test. Got 147.
121? What's it like being that dumb?

Nobody with an IQ >120 would brag about their exact measure without mentioning the standard deviation of 15 points.

How good does it feel being smarter than the average nog?

IQ doesn't matter. Literal retards can become doctors if they just try really hard.

rip op

You must be so smart! I'm star struck.

136 here and 170 is the modern-day max ... Antiquated scoring systems scored the same test higher for a younger subject than an older one even if both test subjects scored perfect ... Also 100 is the "average" it always is and always will be... But the average fluctuates... an average score of 100 today was not the same as an average score of 100 a century ago... so basically that internet test you took to get your "IQ" is horse shit ... Fags

Stay mad niggy

Just a meaningless 113, there is now way I can compete with these superior specimens.

My mum's IQ is 48 points below mine and the stupid bitch is convinced that she is my intellectual superior. She is one of those tards who is not quite smart enough to know how dumb she is.

How does it feel to only be slightly better than the average retard?

before you brag about your iq remember the 6 point margin of error

also the 15 point standard deviations

and the 10 you allot for environmental factors

also dont forget iq tests only measure how well you take iq tests and have little bearing on a person's efficacy in the real world. if you score really high (145+), you're probably a genius, score really low (70-), you're probably retarded, anything in between shows you're average. intelligence as we understand it is a psychological construct anyway and we have no idea how to actually define it. personally i think it's your acuity at drawing logical conclusions from evidence provided, combined with the ability to detect logical flaws in your own thinking.

t. 147

no

who told you this

Her son is a spastic who considers himself a genius. That poor family.

your mom has an IQ of 2? poor girl

Sure, I'll play this game. My IQ is 200. Dubs.

Mum?

I always find it highly amusing that so many get so triggered on these threads. Nothing gets a derper frothing like an IQ thread.

You have brought shame to this thread and your family

>standard deviation of 15 points.
thats false.

every one is smarter then then a nog except for 20% which is surpassed by the smartetes nigs

no, you

I had my IQ tested when I was 13 because my brother has the assburgers.

Turns out I have an IQ of around 145.

It doesn't mean anything, I've learned that willpower is a far more valuable resource than intelligence for ambitious people.

>and the 10 you allot for environmental factors
you dont know what you are talking about

it is a ratio not a flat number

>if you score really high (145+), you're probably a genius,
No 145 is not genius level, fuck you are a bullshiting idiot alright

Where do you get tested at? I just took a test on one of the first sites that popped up and got a result of 125. It was only 10 question though.

Look at all the geniuses on this thread.

>ambitious people.
That are dumb might produce, but they produce inferior produce and do it very inefficient whilst mainly counting on intelligent ppl that are not as driven.

Correct. Also, the ability to get along with others.

i hope you are joking

Actually, it is, jizzknuckles.

137 here

IQ is a dick measuring contest for socially awkward people

I mean I know its not a good measure, but i am an engineer so cut me some slack.

m8 you're retarded

the wechler 2014 actually considers 130+ to be "very superior" and doesn't give a label to anything higher, meaning that if anything I set the number too high

unless you're going off that Stanford bullshit you're full of it, and if you are you're retarded

I know of many such doctors, most are in politics

Is this your mom?

>2014
2012* actually

I think it is also measure of the degree to which you can apply your brain to different tasks.

Is there really niggers?

Is the answer to life the universe and everything really 42 and why?

Yes

>"very superior"
isnt genius.
>you are inferior

combining intelligence with motivation is tricky

i can see why you want to - intelligence is the ability to solve problems well, and motivation also helps with solving problems well

but motivation, drive, is simply how much you want to do something, whereas intelligence is how easy/well/logically (best description) you accomplish that goal.

imo

Motivation and drive is something you can teach yourself.
>JUST DO IT

you're arguing semantics and willfully disregarding the point of my post

that's what retards do m8

my point is: if you have a very high IQ, you are likely to be a genius, a genius being here defined as a person who is capable of affecting positive change in their chosen discipline

unless you want to argue that geniuses generally do not have high iqs kindly fuck off.

>drive, is simply how much you want to do something
No drive is doing something despite you not wanting to do that.

Fuck you sound like a neet that is smart but to stupid to think this one thought.
>lets get of my ass.

actually that definition is too loose

a genius being defined as a person who is capable of affecting a great deal of positive change* in their chosen profession/hobby*

How euphoric can you get without drugs?

>you're arguing semantics
No im arguing that you dont know shit about grading of intellect as you think that superior on one scale means that you are genius which is a term of a completely different scale.
as for the deviations you are fucking retard for not knowing the conditioning factors and the actual effect they have on reaching the maximum genetic potential.

you do not do things you do not want to do for no reason

you do them to accomplish an end goal. your drive is how motivated you are to accomplish that end goal, which will presumably have some positive effect on your life

i live alone and am highly motivated, also employed. you sound like you're projecting.

912 here, fuck you dumdum

Why would anything above 130 not be named? are they trying to diminish the importance of a high intellect again.
>fuck wechler
>fuck anything that has been changed after 1989 because it is all propaganda

there is no scientific, clearly defined scale on which to define geniuses, because there is no universally accepted definiton for what constitutes a "genius." there is no genius test, no genius scale. i'm stating that generally if you have high IQ you are generally considered a genius, in the colloquial use of the term.

i thought you were willfully disregarding the point of my words, but now i'm beginning to believe that you are actually legitimately autistic. seek therapy

No, that is the bastardized usage, a person like that would be brilliant.

>why not
I don't really know actually, but iirc the Stanford-Binet is the only current IQ test that labels above 130 and they only go to 145-160. don't think they're trying to diminish anything, just going with industry standards

there is

121 is solidly above average (with niggers included), but not overly impressive.

What steps are you taking to improve this number?

my definition is equally as valid as yours unless you reject that geniuses can be called as such before they make the great discoveries that define them in this way

which is perfectly valid, but i'm using genius as more or less equivalent to brilliance for the purpose of my argument, since it deals in common use. i'm not attempting to provide a definitive definition for "genius" overall.

You speak about scientific measures (which you dont know anything about) then you go on and say this
>colloquial use of the term.

>if you have high IQ you are generally considered a genius,

proof it fagbot, because i'm certain that you're wrong