>Dragon Ball & Z
>Samurai X
>Casshern
>Robotech
>Outlaw Star
>Trigun
>Fist of the Northstar

Films are welcomed as fuck

My taste is not really reflected here. I just like the style of hand drawn anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DKJObuaC27E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Voltron
Ninja Scroll
Yuyu Hakusho
G Force (Gatchaman)
Vampire Hunter D

Just watched the Ghost in the Shell movie and its pretty gud its kinda weird hearing motoko talk if you've seen Stand Alone Complex though

Never bothered with Voltron but fucking loved the other shows and Ninja Scroll, I'll give it a chance. Thanks user.

Jojo's bizarre adventure

I watched the movies before I was aware of the franchise, but agreed. It's gud. Never bothered with Stand Alone because I got into the manga.
Any good?

"Awake my masters!"

Shit you not user. Saw the old anime as a kiddo before I knew what the fuck JoJo was. Now I'm totally enthralled as an adult, but never went back to watch the og series. Thanks user. Another anime on the ole list

golden boy
evangelion (tv series, then the movies, stomach the tv series because end is really good and is built up in the show)
berserk tv series
cowboy bebop
ninja scroll
gungrave
gundam wing
akira

I imagine those are all in the style of drawing you like, not particularity clean or over produced but still well made and hand drawn, there are lots of really good newer anime as well

Overall its good, some episodes are hella boring though.

Besides Evangelion I've seen the rest. Is it really that hard to stomach? I usually just hear how "great" it is.

Regardless #3, on the list and thanks user

the original movie is good
the 2nd movie is complete shit
the t.v. series is average and sometimes boring

If you want to see Ghost in the Shell, just watch the original, spare the rest unless you are really bored, the 2nd movie was actually upset me how bad it was, I felt like I wasted time out of my life to watch it that I would never get back

And you definitely hit the nail on the head with the style I like.

You mention newer shows somewhat like these. Examples my dude?

I entirely feel you there.
No Major.
No pay off.
Just Cyborg Eyes McGee acting all tough.

it's not that hard, it's just kind of slow paced because it slowly builds, but it is well worth it, it is in my opinion one of the best animes ever made, but the beginning is somewhat bland because of how they build the characters, there is a slow creep into interesting territory that eventually becomes very rewarding and leaves you thinking

It always screamed Power Rangers / Super Senkai to me but I'll watch it because it reminds me so much of Robotech, that and my local resale shop has the complete collection for like 20$

SpongeBob SquarePants

Awaken my masters

Slow is fine for me as long as there is a "pay off" in the story.

Monster is probably the slowest anime Ive ever sat through but well worth my time.

Any preference of dubbing/subbing? I'll watch either or both if they're good.

Lily cat
Wicked city
Orguss 2 is a god tier 6 episode OVA. Hard to find but worth it

Any others guys?
Jap only stuff is fine as well.
OVA are also welcomed.

L.I.L.Y Cat

Akira if you haven't already seen it. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is an exceptionally well written epic, I highly reccomend.

basilisk
kurozuka
full metal alchemist brotherhood
samurai champloo
code geass
12 kingdoms
air gear
claymore
afro samurai
shigurui
deadman wounderland
the get backers
dogs bullets and carnage
attack on titan
desert punk
any of the fate/ series
gantz
hellsing ultimate
hunter x hunter
phantom requiem for a phantom
re:zero
kabaneri of the iron fortress
youjo senki

there are probably a lot I've forgotten but those are some that come to mind

jin roh?

Jin roh, is so good.

sub

the only anime I've ever preferred dub on was golden boy, golden boy is easily way better dubbed in my opinion

Starblazers aka Space Battleship Yamato

Lupin 3rd !

imo the cowboy bebop dub is better too

LGH is actually on my radar but seems very... Saint Seiya. I enjoy Saint Seiya. I just wanna know what to expect when I click play.

>Violence Jack
It's one of those OVA's that are surprisingly pretty good

>Ninja Scroll
Only anime I don't hate for some reason.

LUPIN THE THIRD~
Fujiko Mine is easily one of the most attractive anime women in my opinion.

elfen lied

Praise Yevon.
Saved as fuck

>half of them shit
kek

I'm very indifferent on dub v sub
>Grew up with cheesy Inuyasha dub, watched later both dub/sub
>Loved the hell out of the DBZ dub and sub.
>Golden Boy had me off set. But I grew to love that cast.

Nowadays I just watch whatever is more readily available. But I appreciate the input man.

Can't say I've ever heard of it.. but now I have. And now it's on the radar.

Anime titays man

>No one mentioning the god of old school animu

GTO

GREAT TEACHER ONIZUKA

Great anime, about a biker gang legend becoming a school teacher. It's more interesting than it sounds, trust me.

Kinnikuman a masterpiece, even had a nazi in it who fought for justice
youtu.be/DKJObuaC27E

Odd enough. This is the only anime Ive got multiple people (not into anime) to watch through. It's dark but it's very good.

SAC was the worst anime, should never ave been made. It pales in comparison to the original movie

MR ONIZUUUKA~
Man that kid jumping off in Ep 3 made that show a favorite. Such a good show. Dub was not half bad either.

Muscle Man right? (Western Name)

Always had toys of these dudes. Even their games. Never watched the show. Gonna change that. Thanks user!

>readily available?
Kissanime.ru
its 2017 dude

Yea, the manga still holds up in terms of story and humor too.

True. But nothing beats popping in a DvD or VHS and letting it play.

Plus. Call me old fashioned but I do like supporting the official release when possible.

Ho shit i used to watch this as a kid! What's it called is it muscle man or somthing?
All i remember is it kicked ass

Muscle man in america
Kinnikuman in the ni-han

Sweet. Gonna try and get a physical collection of I can. If not then I suppose KissAnime is getting my ad revenue.

Literally just finished Houto No Ken (Fist of the north star) today. Was surprised Lynn (or lin) didn't wake up and tell Ken she was madly in love with him.

Seriously one of the best animes i've ever watched. Pure oldschool.

>dat themesong

"We are livin, livin the 90s, we still fight, fight in the 90s" so beautiful almost makes me cry

epic beans

I'm going to get on downloading that

Hopefully as good as I remember it being

>Mfw now that i'm an old fag i realize Bart was cucked by kenshiro

The original move was sooooo much better man

the fight at the end between Ken and Rou is still one of the best fights I have ever seen in anime

Well to be fair bart was always a weakling mainly concerned with food. I wouldn't say he was cucked, more like Ken became his father.

Check'd

Stfu newfag

Shiiiiiiet.
Bats had that coming, but you aren't wrong.

This pathetic harem vibe tho

Rou or Raoh? Can't remember if I saw the movie.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
the Ova of stardust crusaders was fucking hilarious
I recommend the english dub for maximum pleasure

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Que?

I always pronounced it Raoh

The movie was fucking awesome and the show was one of the best adaptions from the manga ever.
Emotional voice acting and all.

Remember that souther fight?

80's and 90's you twatface
fucking read

>2012+5
>not using animefreak.tv

Anything and everything by Studio Ghibli

Anime is anime. But you aren't wrong. I am more concerned with 80-90's anime and he did list a lot of what's on my Hard drive or Netflix. Well. Old Netflix.

Ah yes, then I did see it. yeah the Raoh fight was so beautifully done.

Souther fight was hands down my favorite fight. The final fight in 2 vs Kioh was kind of lackluster to be honest.

Souther fight on the other hand, those fucking moves, the witnesses, the location, hands down the most epicest shit of all time.

Hohoho
Thankfully have all their shit. Except Ponyo...
Hate that fish freak.

They could of done so much better with kaioh. literally just raoh but angrier

His kenshiro vs hyo was a better climactic battle.

akira

If I remember correctly Souther was a better fight because it had a good mix of regular martial arts exchanges with the auras/powers thrown in. Most of the fights near the end were mainly just powerups which while cool to look at, felt kind of cheap with a mediocre to lackluster amount of regular hand to hand.

>Not listing Neo Tokyo
Casual

Surprised none of y'all have replied to my thread with Initial D or Saint Seiya, albeit I did mention it. But then again I have plenty of good shit to watch thanks to y'all.

Gurren Lagann, anyone? Really, no one?

Oh yeah and, Lin (or Lynn) is my waifu. I love her. She was kind of generic though, mostly just screamed "Ken!" throughout the show while balling. lol

You're right, Hyo was better. But nothings perfect. The movie + show was still one of the best of all time with an overall good story.

Glad they ended it where they did.
There's not really much ways you can "up the ante" after awhile on "evil villains", the full spectrum was pretty much covered don't you think?

Eh... It's a good anime. Just produced outside of the time frame and not really of the art style I'm looking for , animation wise.

Huehuehue. The coincidence happened!
I'm currently watching Neo Tokyo-Running Man as I'm waiting for bumps

Battle Angel Alita is also good. And getting a theatrical western adaption.

Well then, I don't have anything to contribute other than things that have already been said. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OVA and OG Berserk are good.

Ashita no Joe, and Berserk.

It's appreciated user. Thanks anyways though!

Oh shit. I've actually never watched Boxer Joe. That's another on the list.

I think Akiba is the closest to the style I can think of, but I'm assuming you've already seen it.

Captain Tylor also popped into mind

Yessir. But I may just rewatch it. That's some good shit man

Genesis Survivor Gaiarth

Black Magic M-66

What in the world... Added to my list. But never heard of it. Any kind of comparable anime?

Cyber City Oedo 808

Another for the list and another completely unknown to me. Comparison?

And yet one more on the list. The obscurity has me intrigued.

Hey, I literally just finished re-watching Gurren Lagann tonight with someone for their first time. Never too much of a good thing.

Is that Berserk

Ye ye dude. Big Bros death hits home every. Single. Time.