No rekt?

No rekt?

>spontaneous combustion

there was nothing spontaneous about it, the only thing it shows is someone setting himself on fire and how hollywood fucks people over with their acting emergency aid nonsense, you don't need to dig out a bullet and slamming your jacket on someone is just fanning the flame. you smother the flame by using the jacket to cover the areas that are ignited, putting them out.

I hope that cat was ok ;_;

I like the way he gives a little hop to catch more air. He's thinking may as well go out with a little style.

7/10

Remember go head first if you want to die with less pain otherwise you could bleed out or get your knee bones into your eye sockets.

Shit left a ring

That was utter torture.

really wanted the midget get his skull caved in

he's as little as he's angry!

Really want to see this guy get his ass kicked

Hilarious. Love how the tyre hit the shirtless guy on the way down, love how it ended up on the guy it clobbered on the way up, and love the cat. 10/10

Looks like Philippines.
My family invested a lot of money in those parts but the returns were shitty.
It's corrupted as fuck over there with everyone trying to scam each other out of money.
You guys ever wonder why some places never stop being a 3rd world country?
Visit that place.
They're stuck cause they can't stop fucking each other over.

what the actual fuck?

fuckin lost at that file name

not to be pedantic but the Philippines is a first world nation. Still poor as fuck though.

Preddy good

It is? How do you define "first world"?

t. got a Filipina wife

>and slamming your jacket on someone is just fanning the flame

user...

But yeah, you will never beat out an accelerant fueled fire where was the sprinkler and extinguishers?

Look
If you had one shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip
Like a nip

1st world is allied with the US and NATO
2nd world is RUSSIA and their allies
3rd world is neutral countries

Oh look, a humonculous

Fuck. Good thing the curb stopped him from hitting the post

you motherfucking monster

sauce on this.
any survivors?

that filename

>Sup Forums
All he had to do was kick her in her feminine penis...

That was fucking hilarious. Them feels 10/10

i love how after the beatdown the hambeast tries to chase her

Why do we keep shit like this alive, instead of strengthening our species?

filename kek

wtf is going on here?

ShadowOfTheColossus.webm

>not naming it We're tired.webm

no it's not

If only that was real.

dafuq happened to that girl?

Happened in Taiwan a few years back. Most survived

>$50.01

Delet this, this happened to me the other day

This one always makes my day brighter

I visited the islands before. It is not a 1st world nation. I have visited some central american countries that are just about as industrialized as the philippines.

nerve gas

actually roaches love that midget they think he is funny so they wont let anybody to harm him

same

maybe stress, low blood sugar or hot lights, lost consciousness

I think the lights triggered a peptic seisure or something.

benedict cucumberbat

He's on fire! Smother him! Kill him!

>Pinball
Triggered. Kill yourself.

Those are split lock rims and are on old deuce and a half military trucks and old trucks in general. Usually there are cages to protect against those rings from flying off, but this wasn't the case.

It's cute how you typed that all out and posted like anyone cares.

Must be epilepsy because of the intense lighting at the beginning.

Nope. 2nd world had been the USSR and its allies.

kek

is why bitches shouldn't drive

I guess if your spine's already fucked, then why not?

Nerve Gas?

It's still US and Russia that's 2 major sides on the planet. Others are just meaningless small countries.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Underrated post.... Oh my gosh

fuck, this is too much

>ex kgb boss becomes prez for life
>implying the ussr is gone