Breath of the Wild thread?

Breath of the Wild thread?
>Breath of the Wild thread.

Yaaaaassssssss

I don't have a switch and haven't played it but could you post more pics of Link in that outfit

I'm contemplating buying a Switch just for dat gerudo veil link dfc......

y helo thar

replied too late to see these but thank you You are doing the Lord's work

;)

who is the Lord?

Hii

Its so funny how were ALL posting gerudo veil link

because there's a surprising amount of it

Because its the fucking best.

Annnd this

Eh, I'm bisexual. I like Link in the green tunic as much as this. Just different flavor of Link.

Holy shit. Ive only just started looking for the divine beasts. Cant believe this happens.

This one might be my favorite

Anyone else used to be straight but not any more?

SO Giant Gerudo link anyone? found this a few days ago.

yes but I don't sure if I want to fuck that link or be fucked like that, new gerudo's clothes include

>used to be straight

That's not how it works. You realized you were bisexual. We have an amazing ability to hide our real feelings from ourselves when society makes it hard enough to accept them.

Lol, the brain can be conditioned to enjoy anything. This includes gay sex. People are so retarded to believe sexuality is "inherent" and a genetic thing. It's malleable and changes a lot based on environmental factors.

Sexuality is inherently fluid, if anything. What I think is that almost nobody is truly straight or gay, but in the middle. You happened to realize you were in the middle. But you didn't fundamentally change.

>But you didn't fundamentally change.
lol

If you went from being straight to being bi that counts as a fundamental change.

Sexual fluidity is just inherently a part of being human. It's not that much of a change. Just like how learning to like brussel sprouts isn't a big change.

Fuck yeah trap link

Sexuality is a major part of any given persons life. Changing sexuality even slightly is a major change.

Anyone else used to be straight, began to like drawings of cartoon women with penises, but still feel no attraction towards men in the real world?

He's not a trap. He's not any more feminine than usual, aside from a different outfit. He's a man in women's clothes.

And he's sexy.

I'm just saying the psychological shift isn't that big... the ramifications for your life depending on where you live in the world is a separate matter.

You're just saying that to make it easier for yourself. If you had a hot guy brushing up against you you would lose yourself in the moment and have sexy times.

Those fucking eyes.

Sorry to break it to you but not everyone is bi in this world.

Actually, they are. Just to what degree?

>/thread

Anyone got anything with his feet? I am currently pulling on my dick in order to feel good and I need to imagine I am sucking that man's toes.

here you go, enjoy.

moar

bump

more mipha pls

It's on wiiu as well, if you have one, and the frame rate issues aren't that bad now(it's only when there's too many onscreen effects), the only problem is the motion control sucks

wtf. isnt zelda a girl?

Just look at these fucking toes