What should I name my male dog Sup Forums?

What should I name my male dog Sup Forums?
Look similar to this
>Inb4 fgt

bump

Cujo

gg

Belch. Name him Belch. Trust me, Belch.

Nice

Enabler

Yes, perf

Brutus
Brute for short

Name him Barf.

Smegma

Actually thought of that!

PUTKA
if its male

Olvi kolmonen

Astyanax

cancer

Bork

fgt

Cujo

Bingus bongus

Cold Steel

Provisioner

fluffy poop

Bismark, Bellevedriere

Psssh, nothin' personal kid

Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor Albert von Preußen

Booze Hound

Buddy weiser

Maccannon.
Because if he's built like that, then he'd be like a cannon ball were he to rush somebody. I've been tackled by medium-sized dogs who were heavy, I can only imagine what it must be like with massive ones like your picture, and pic related, too.

He looks like a Griswold to me.

this sounds like a neat name

makes me think of grizzly bears

Dinxter the sphincter

What the fuck is the shit what a shitty name

Call him sex rapist

How about spunkums?

>>"85"
"85"
>dot even dubs ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Mr. Pickles

Hey anons how do i green text

Mr Magorium

Stanislav is good

you insert an arrow like before the first letter of the first word of whichever line you're greentexting

in the unlikely chance that that's a serious question.
>tfw nignogs gunna nig

Bluthorst is the perfect name