I just had sex

I just had sex.

It was so amazing I were to God I'm 19 I made it guys I ain't dying a virgin.

where are the vids or pics?

Man it felt so good, a girl let me do, if I had to describe its the best man nice of that girl to let me do that thing nice of ever girl ever.

with your dog?

I just had sex.

Congrats you did that thing everyone species on earth has done for millions of years.

No that's the only pic I have she was everything oh my god and my dreams came true.

ugly faggot

She let me put my penis inside of her I just had sex and I'll never go back.

what does this even mean???

What the fuckkkkk who this.

youre just reciting the songtxt faggot

Omg because it was so fucking good.

How big was her feminine penis?

How much did you pay?

hey no judgement here man, that's a beautiful dog

It felt so good she let me put my penis inside of her I just wanna tell the world.

FUCK ZOOFILA FAGS

Oh yeah he a cute dog love him.

It was pure sex it felt so good.

I'd line to remind you, that even it was true that you had sex (it's not), 50% of the pussy you felt in your life was your moms.

i know you love him you won't stop talking about it

Kek just figured it out lmfao ahhahha. Well guess who got laid?

You didn't answer my question, you zoophile degenerate furrfaggot

Nice of ever girl ever really man.She had such a great pussy all I can say is I just had sex oh my god and I'll never go back.

you dumb

I fucked her oussy it started with her sucking me and pounding her pussy I could fucjing cum either we kept on going for so fucking long changed positions so fucjing much she was yelling the more she yelled the harder I went omfg dude.

what do you want a cookie? you've embrace the warm flesh innerd of a another corpse...should i give a trophy? perhaps you should take a moment to realize the fatal flaw in this very concept, that is to say bringing the very chance of spreadin your flawed genes into a already dying world in which a pile of like minded degenerates like yourslef have accumulated a massive mountain of shit which all see to hold glory towards...but you're right, it was a special moment now take that moment and shove it up your ass! why? BECAUSE IT MEANS NOTHING!

I know but I just had sex and it felt so good.

> first sex
> fucking long
> pounding

yeah right

Oh my god Mitty it means everything this was amazing you just don't understand how warm and tight it was it was like heaven on earth.

You could have posted that pasta without the adult swim shit, bro

No I swerve to god expected to last 1 minute but it kept on going he more oh my god the more that girl moaned the more I just wanted to keep going I think I want kids man holy fuck I'd fuck all the fucking time it's so fucking great.

Bro who cares I just had sex bro man she let me put mynpenis inside her and I'll never go back.

fucking kids all the time?

> reported

No i think I want to get married and have kids.

Zoophilia thread?

>tfw still not had sex at 25.

>

I just said "no thanks" to sex with a smoking hot chick. AMA

>I just had sex.

With yourself??? o_O