You wake up locked inside a jail cell. You feel very tired and your head spins...

You wake up locked inside a jail cell. You feel very tired and your head spins. It takes you a couple of moments before you are able to come to your senses. What happened? You don't remember. All you know is that you better get out of here. Quick.

>What do you do?
>First reply ending in 0 decides what to do next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UgHbvtl7OAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill myself

Try the bars.

Turn into a ghost.

Better drink my piss

Trick the guard into making me a blowjob and opening gate.

Start covering the walls with shit

Gotta kill Zanzer Tem

shit in my pants and throw it to the guards

Insert micro penis in door lock.. think of Justin Bieber.. snap... dick falls off

nothing

Scream wildly, demanding an answer as to why you're there

winner

You sit there, doing nothing for what seems like an eternity. You start to drift off...
Suddenly, you are woken up by something. Light is coming through a small window in the cell's wall. Was... was that there before? You are not entirely sure. Not that it matters, the light isn't what woke you up.

At your feet sits a small package with a note on top. No clue on who delivered it or where it came from.

>Replies ending in 0 always choose what to do next.

Open the package of course.

Open it

nothing

yell obscenities at whoever may reside on the other side of said wall. yell that she was asking for it

Lmaooo

Who cares about packages though. Definitely not you. You don't even stand up from where you were sitting on the floor.

>What now, genius?

Get out

Fap, obviously

youtu.be/UgHbvtl7OAw

screech loudly at the top of my lungs until I pass out

In 30 more days, I'm going home to see that gal of mine.

Phew! I think I've had too much adventuring for one day...