How do we beat liberalism?

How do we beat liberalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm
imagefap.com/pictures/6608634/Allyson-W-Exposed-feminist-slut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The question should be how do we make the world a more liberal place. Because patiotism and other conservative behaviour is a hotbed for extremism

You don't. You'll always just be prolonging the inevitable.

True liberals aren't the problem. The anti-fascist fascist 4th wave feminist identity politics and PC police are. These are the same dipshits who wanted to take down MLKs "I have a dream" speech for not being "inclusive" enough.

all ideologies are hotbeds for extremists, you fucking zealot

>How do we beat liberalism?
I would say by gradually getting rid of religion. This is what the real problems are though:

Start by stop being the stupid party.

By fucking ignoring their shits and everything/everyone linked to the whole fucking subject

But yeah, seems totally way too much for anyone to fucking act up

An army of honey badgers.

disciples,
cum you with me
to save a fat humanity
butt of the god of cyanide
until the urine eternity
pee hold
the sacrificial rays
In plus you worship anal pain
the new mili anal on christ
until the gay moan proooo llllliiiiiiiiiiffffffffffeeeeee

By whining about them in muh secret club

>Liberalism encourges differing ideologies and religions
>differing ideologies and religions ALWAYS come into conflict in some way
>supreme cumsuck retard liberal doesn't understand this

You can instantly tell a fucking retard by them simply identifying as "liberal" or "left."

Humanity likes it when people are similar to each other, not different. Time to wake the fuck up.

I would suggest Mao's book "Combat Liberalism"

marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm

Start by exposing liberal women. imagefap.com/pictures/6608634/Allyson-W-Exposed-feminist-slut

Libertarianism. I'm for Libertarianism, not authoritarian lefty liberalism. It's shit. I'm a Left Libertarian, though I'm pulling more to the right lately. It was, actually, learning this difference that helped me pull away from the Liberals.

Wow, she's gross.

Mental disorder

Fight fire with fire

If you want to beat Liberalism, then support Liberalism

What's your problem with liberty?

You don't it beats itself.

All you need to do is sit back, crack open a beer and laugh at it as it self destructs.

Just be yourself

I thought that was snot

t. snot fetish

This.
Stop giving them attention and recognition.

>literally begging to live in an echo chamber
>white fragility
>scared faggot

Lol

She's an SJW feminist - no shit

you can't kill ideologies

The real question is how do we beat authoritarianism. I don't know if you've noticed, but American "left" and "right" almost identical. The only difference is who they pander to.

What is the difference between the left and right on surveillance? Warmongering? The federal reserve? Bloated spending on military and social programs? Spending many times more than tax dollars received every year? Corporate bailouts? Electoral college reform? Have you noticed that Obamacare and it's replacement are nearly identical (just skinning the same program in red and hoping no one realizes)?

They pander differently which causes people to think they're different. Rep's pander to white Christian America. Dems pander to women and minorities.

They use 4 key issues to divide people and pretend that they're different; gun control, abortion, immigration reform, and gay rights. In the grand scope of things, these 4 issues (outside of gun control) are not very important. And strangely enough, on these 4 issues BOTH PARTIES TEND TO LEGISLATE THE SAME despite their banter. Anymore, the common viewpoint on both sides is to let states decide on abortion, gun control, immigration, etc; then they both frame it as a victory for their side. Case in point, despite his bluster, Obama deported far more immigrants than any president prior, he also set aside much more cash for strict border control.

If you want the wool to fall from your eyes watch what both parties say and how they legislate. It's always to give less power to the people and more power to the oligarchs, the true enemy. The financier puppeteers exponentially wealtheir than kings ever were because they deliberately make their political puppets spend many times more than the taxes received in order to make America deeper in debt to the financial puppetmasters.

Major enemies that should be acknowledged are the military industrial complex, the deep state, and the crony capitalists.

This guy gets it.

Never stop surprising me Sup Forums

This... All of this... Left issues, Right issues, these are great things for discussion and working out the best solutions to - all of it - the real issue, always, is authoritarianism.

Also something to note is that when America is talking of it's national debt ONLY A VERY SMALL PORTION IS DEBT TO OTHER NATIONS. Most of it is debt to a few private banking entities that run the federal reserves (also their identities are deliberately kept secret). In other words, it's debt to a small handful of bankers that bankroll the politicians DELIBERATELY so they spend way more than money than they take in each year via taxes.

Also know that our tax dollars DO NOT GO TO THE GOVERNMENT they go to the private banking entities that control the government. They in turn, loan out more money to the government to spend. And it gets shadier than that. This is not money they actually have, they just print more off, so they become ultra billionaires simply because they have the privilege of printing our money. Money from thin air if you will.

This is why inflation is hitting so hard (and it's hitting far worse than the official stats say. I made about the same amount 2 decades ago, and it went FOUR TIMES further.

One more thing, all the tax dollars collected each year CAN NOT EVEN COVER THE INTEREST on our loan from the federal reserve meaning the debt will snowball even if spending is reined in....

TL;DR, but the authoritarian bit was cool.

Ignore everyone who pushes this dumb shit. Collective ignoring, until they die out or the ideas die out. Giving them a foothold to survive on the cliff that is social politics is a bad fucking idea because before you know it, Communism has climbed over the edge and is trying to drag you off.

>the splitners in my ass mean i am very smart

with global libertarian communism

Cum in its face. You answered your own question.

lmao this

Give them good jobs then take their money to give to everyone else and say they can't have benefits