Hello friend i am form india

Hello friend i am form india
Say some thing nice about my country

it probably doesn't all smell like shit

indians are ugly, smelly manlet pigmy cowardly niggers

It's very far away. What? I consider that a nice thing.

India created curry.

The whole "devadarsi" thing is okay, I guess.

Some of your food is delicious

Pajeet...my son..stop using the internet machine and come walk me to the designated shitting street

KUMAR! Break is offer, get back to work. I have servers that need reloading.

OP not everyone in India looks that. Pic related. Pure breed Indian.

That's the thing unlike your country (which is definitely not India) we haven't committed any racial cleansing. And there for Indians do e in all shapes and sizes and colours.

at least you're not muslamic

better close window bcs of bad smell

Here is another Indian for you. A guy this time.

Pajeet detected

I agree. But still (18% of 1.25 billion) have too many of them.

You do know that pajeet isn't a real Indian name right?

Your phone scammers are really obvious, thank you for making it easy to avoid. Also your phone technicians can be quite nice, even if they have the most grating accents. So thanks again

Best damn street food of anywhere.

Kek. Yeah we do have a lot of them. Hell, we a have "a lot of" every damn kind of person in the world.

But from what I know there are too many dumb people to fool, that's what makes scammers so successful.

food is goooooood

This, I do agree with...as long as you can handle the spices.

Indian Ed norton

Not really. Here's another one

Nice try, Pajeet.

facebook
.com/pajeet.singh

mypage.rediff
.com/pajeet-singh/9701703

reddit
.com/user/pajeet_iyengar

Kek. Nice try user. But really pajeet is not a real name.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

casteist nation obsessed with white and 200 years of being slave colony .. and they still hate the western science culture in the name of hinduism religion can be next hindu taliban

You do realize that most of the software that you use are made mostly by Indians. Even the CEO of micro $oft is Indian

that have poo in it

one of the most disgusting people on planet after pakis. if u go to their rooms it REEKS of shit and piss

>most of the software that you use are made mostly by Indians
Name me on one well known software made by an indian

>inb4 Vinod Khosla
He made that with 4 other white men

user if you had formal education of any kind, what you said is turd. Typical misrepresentation and misinformation of what actually is the case.

Please don't prove yourself to be an illiterate red neck, unless that's really what you are going for.

Desi women are delicious

>Even the CEO of micro $oft is Indian
Everyone can be a CEO you fucking cow worshipper

fpbp

Look for finacle. It's made IN India. It's used by (correct me if I am wrong) by all banks.

I like your food,
But only if it's prepared by a non Indian

Absolutely not. Indians are worse than blacks. Almost as bad as chinks.

There is a difference between respect and worship. Neither you know anything about, I am guessing from your tone.

It's not nice but I found this. It's a world map showing avg IQ and penis size by country. It shows that India has a low avg IQ and small penis size.

Not saying it's good or bad. Take it as you will.

>most of the software that you use are made mostly by Indians
Not the software that most people use you dumbfuck

finaclecommands
.blogspot.co.id/2013/01/list-of-banks-worldwide-using-finacle.html

And it's mostly used by your own banks and other shitty banks.

Thanks for curry.

Your country is Top Tier for getting Human Shit on my shoes.

Poo In The Loo.

Just as good at Group rape as muslims

>Say some thing nice about my country

One of my oldest, best friends is from India. And his family has always been awesome to me.

More recently I met another guy from India, and he couldn't be nicer.

So in my experience, you're good people.

The Indian scammers know they're shit and halfheartedly go on with their little spiel once it's obvious you're wise to them. Sad.

Fuck off just seriously fuck off NOW you are making me so angry by how stupid you are being to me and no respect for India you talk about poor people only okay then your country is full of degenerate cunts who piss on the street and drink alcohol to excess and vomit in taxis and throw food on the floor because it is so bad because your British food is so bad and your idiot fucks let people steal money from you and then apologise because you don't want to get arrested for offending them your women are all disgusting inbreds and the few who look half decent get treated like gods even though they are stupid because your government only protects rich foreign business owners and you guys love them because they sometimes wave a flag and point at the queen and you are so retarded and the one nuclear missle base you have is about to sink because it is so old you are so high with depression and suicide because you are trapped in debt from birth but when you want to be happy all you have to look at is blackpool fucking tower and endless grey skies if I was British I would have killed myself by now but thank god I live in beautiful India and get to laugh at your cunt life you pathetic faggot enjoy brexit

kys you disgusting indian

He's totally Indian Ed norton

Pajeet, I am disappoint

D

E

S

I

G

N

A

T

E