Why do people hate pineapples in their pizza?

why do people hate pineapples in their pizza?

thats like hating lettuce in hamburgers (i mean yeah i hate lettuce in hamburgers but you get the point right)

just thinking about this makes me want to shoot up a school

salty + sugary doesnt taste to many people

also ham + pinapple or ham + any fruit is disgusting

seems reasonable

lettuce doesnt taste sugary or salty thats why one doesnt dislike it with salty stuff

i dont agree

I like pineapple on pizza

I don't get the hate. It's delicious

SOME people like dipping theyre french fries in ice cream even though i think its discusting they still think its delisous

How the fuck can you compare a fruit on pizza to lettuce in a burger?

If you like pineapple on pizza you're actually fucked in the head in some way

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i live in the city where pizza was born and pineapple pizza is just some classic shitty american shitty idea that tastes like crap

Dude, you never had a gammon steak with a slice of pineapple cooked on it? Enzymes in the fruit break down the proteins of the meat making it extra tender. Classic combo. Also you have tomato on pizza, technically a fruit. Don't like it, don't eat it.

People love to hate things.
Pizza with pineapples should not be called pizza same way soy milk it's not milk.
That being said, anything goes in cooking, if it tastes good (and in this case, it does) some people will want it.

I love to eat all this shit, pineapple pizza, fries with ice cream, steak and chocolate, bananas with sunflower seeds...
You should try someday, it's fun to eat.

this

pineapples *on their pizza

its because pineapple is such a cheap product that it made its way onto pizza despite there being much much better products to put on

its a product of capitalism, not culture or taste

different strokes for different folks

>nice hot pizza
>pineapple has already turned cold

I used to work in a pineapple factory back home and not all of if is cheap and bad products.

>This doesn't happen

pinefruit is good on pizza but only if paired with meats like bacon, steak or whatever the fuck else.
meats require more moisture especially dry meats like the bacon and the pinefruit provides that

>and for anyone who didn't get it pinefruit = pineapple
>I call it pinefruit because I dislike the name pineapple
>its not a FUCKING apple

It is an old thing. Basically there is very little difference between pineapple and human semen.
So the thinking is, if you eat pineapple on your pizza you also eat cum. So it was a sign of being a homosexual.
Back then when pizza was new the gays weren't as accepted as they are today.

>grapes are not apes

I like gammon and pineapple
pork chop apple sauce
turkey with cranberry sauce
lamb and mint
chicken and lemon (eh you get the point)

but pineapple on pizza is just #54 on my list of top 54 pizzas, that's all

I'll eat it, but any pineapple pizza is just a missed opportunity to get a smoked sausage and BBQ pizza with hot peppers, or a loaded veggie with garlic sauce, or a bacon and chicken fuckpie.

>pizza was the new gays

It especially rustles my jimmies when people who eat pineapple on pizza try to tell you that you're just uncultured or of lesser palate for not participating in their disgusting practice. Fucking please.

Because pineapples taste like shit thats why.

I'm not hating on pineapples, but everything that can be stuffed into cans is cheap by western standards

Canned pineapples: €0.50–4.00 per kg

well considering that when you order a "normal" pizza it comes out with ham and pineapple on it then yea, people who dont like it are literally retarded

>lettuce
>flavourless. Adds crunch

>pineapple
>sweet and fruity, doesnt compliment pizza.

I like pineapple on pizza and all... But rethink that allegory of yours.

Disgusting
Delicious

I dip my fries in chocolate shakes if available.
Also. Lettuce on cheeseburgers isn't fucking cooked into a slimy mush...

it doesnt fucking grow on pines either, moron

if you want to use a different name, call it Ananas, like many non-english languages do anyway

Everything can be stuffed in a can.
Truffles, lobsters, foie gras etc.
The best tomatoes for making sauces are peeled and canned. Ask any chef.

There are also a lot of exciting and amazing food these days that are extremely high class, like the Christmas Tinner.
I guess it is something only fellow canners can understand.

>flavourless

Actually, it 's there to cut both the fatty taste and the acidity of tomatos, making the burger more well rounded meal.

Americans cant combine flavors like proper adults do.

>cheese is nice and gooey
>crust is crispy
>pineapple is in limbo between the two
>sweet + salty/savoury doesn't usually work unless the salty isn't overwhelming
>cooked fruit is fucking disgusting

Me too user

Ananas sounds fucking stupid
I ain't callin it that

I'd rather call it spongebob fruit
or maybe spikefruit because of its spikes

>call it pinefruit because I can
>what the rest if the world calls is sounds stupid

alright

not everyone is a commie collectivist like you
go vote for hillary
real Americans eat whatever they wantr on their pizza and they don't give a single fuck what anyone else thinks

Why is no one talking about the worst topping, broccoli?

>peproni jabroni
>jala[enionies
>pineappleie shamoniws
>dick hard.png

if you like fishdicks in oyur mouth your actually a fagget gayfish

fag