Cooking fags get you candy-asses in here, I'm making the best fucking chili this world's ever tasted...

Cooking fags get you candy-asses in here, I'm making the best fucking chili this world's ever tasted. Got it on the slow cooker now, what did I forget to put in it?
>>inb4 anything that's already in it:
>>Cumin, paprika, fenugreek, onions, garlic, gin, deglazed, banana peppers, bell peppers, V8, pablano peppers, 60k SCU cayenne, black beans, pinto beans, sauteed mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, and some soup stock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_YXN8PiFNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Corn, some dark chocolate and some dark ale

OP's pic reminds me at
youtube.com/watch?v=c_YXN8PiFNM

#american_cuisine

I thought about the corn; is it acceptable to pair it with cornbread instead? Never even thought about ale, think a dark scotch ale would be good?

Now the real question for me. What crackers are you gonna pop in that hot to trot chili when the bowls come out and how much meat you gonna pop in?

Fuck it, running to the store

well with crackers, it's gonna be about 5 inches

cornbread and pic related

Put small amounts of condiments in it like ranch and kerchup, trust me, will be dope

Cinnamon

this may sound weird but putting in a 1/4th of a cup of coffee makes it taste amazing

Meat, you faggot

If you're going to use chocolate use bakers chocolate or some 90%+ cacao stuff. I buy a bar of that stuff and nibble on it. One bar will last me like two weeks, little bit goes a long way. I love bitter stuff.

>2017
>still kills animals for chilli

Mix some Frito scoops in there. Just crush them right into the chili.

Slice up some sausage nice and thin and toss it in.

>still kills animals for chilli

are you vegan?

! spec'd the Scoville Units...hat tip

Back with the beer, chocolate, and some bratwurst. good call

seared it up on a pan before tossing it in though

>gin
>pablano
>deglazed