Indian thread

Indian thread.

I'm an Indian. Be honest girls, why do you HATE Indian guys? Ugh, it's just so infuriating.

I've been on tinder for 6 months and had 10 matches. Even those were ugly as shit.

I'm extremely high IQ, so why? I don't look too bad either

Maybe it's the reputation of Indian guys having small dicks (there was a news article of standard condoms not fitting Indians which were causing issues) and maybe it's the despicable culture of having a caste system in the modern age?

POO

IN

LOO

LOO

Because white males have the same intelligence as you, but are so much more physically aesthetic. At least you're not black ugh

But wait, young Pajeet
Do you poo in a loo?

no
fuck adobe

"I'm extremely high IQ, so why?"
^ This.
Also designated shitting streets.

If 1/3 of the population is Indian the percentage of succesfull people is really small compared to german scientist. - BOOOOOOOMMMMM

GG FF Indians are better than the rest of the world, and yet the shittiest country in the world.
KEK!

Honestly?
Most of you:
Smell like BO or curry
Cheap as fuck
Don't work out
Have traditional Indian values are incompatible with modern American values
Wear sandals all the fucking time
Too much focus on studying and or career makes you socially inept
Creepy texts and messaging, can't handle rejection

Even if you don't do or have any of those things, your up against the stereotypes from your fellow indians. Citing your IQ confirms your neckbeard status, being Indian on top is the extra fedora.

OP confirmed for "India overtakes America as a superpower" post

>I'm an Indian. Be honest girls, why do you HATE Indian guys? Ugh, it's just so infuriating.

>I've been on tinder for 6 months and had 10 matches. Even those were ugly as shit.

>I'm extremely high IQ, so why? I don't look too bad either

Let me offer u some tips :
> bleached yourself white
> bathe Everyday
> shit in designated toilets
> dropped Tamil and speak English
> renounce your stupid Indian culture
> learned to enjoy steak and wine

That's it. You have evolved from a lady repellant to a chick magnet.

You're ugly, smell bad and a stupid accent.

>fix'd

Perhaps its the Unibrow and stench of curry. Now go fetch me a cherry slurpee and a pack of marlboros.

Indians have machine brains. They're good at memorizing and calculating but critical thinking is usually lacking.

You are 1/6 of the world's population, do you work at more than 1/6 of the world's high paid jobs.... no, you do not, you have some great and intelligent people, imagine if Scandinavia had 1/6 of the world population, we would have colonized Mars by now.