When i was in high school we had a poor kid in our gym class. We found out he lived in a car with his dad...

When i was in high school we had a poor kid in our gym class. We found out he lived in a car with his dad. One day during gym we broke into his locker and cut up his uniform and thre half in the trash and the other half into the showers. When he found them he cried and we didn't see anymore in school. I still think about it sometimes

thats pretty low

Are you a nigger? Cos thats a nigger thing to do.

I felt bad the next day

Oh shut up newfag

KYS

No. We just thought it was going to funny. We didn't know he would cry and then drop out

>
>No. We just thought it was going to funny.
Did it arrive at funny in the end?

You thought destroying someones unform is funny?
Don't feel guilty OP you and your friends are just stupid. There is no cure for stupidity.

i remember when i still had feels. they're dead now.

At first yeah but it sucks to think about

how will you ever get rid of that guilt?

...what...?

We thought it would be funny because he was poor and we knew he wouldn't be able to afford a new one. We didn't know he would cry and drop out though

this
No, you. Whites built the best of the first worlds, while giving place is the highest form of decency. We nation build for the fun of it, because we can... we make.
Niggers destroy, google tar baby origin.

It was funny until it wasn't

Idk. I don't think about it all the time but when i randomly do i feel bad

Fuck u OP for bullying the poor. Go snatch from the powerful and rich if you have the balls. I bet you don't

But did it arrive at funny?

Wow mate you're a fucking cunt, you should feel bad

Honestly the only serious regret I have in life is ever having made fun or belittled another person needlessly

Occasionally memories will flash back and make me hate myself, and I don't doubt that shit will haunt me to my dying breath

i agree, thankfully i never done that but I agree.

You people are monsters.

I wasn't the only one

It was a joke. We didn't know he would react like that

That's just cold though. It's one thing to hide it someplace but cut it up? C'mon now. I probably would've cried too

so what, you still did it
that's really despicable
How did you fucking think he would react

>let's cut this poor kids uniform because he can't afford a new one!
>yeah it's not like his life is already hard enough !

You should really re-evaluate your life

sad story:

kid in my town was picked on, he ended up jumping in front of a train 10 minutes from the town. fucking terrible.

This is the first thread that made me caught a tear in my eye. Thank you for making me emotional.

Congrats you cuck

Tell the whole story user

It is so sad, that shitniggers like you exist in this world to bring it down for other people.
Repent for your shitfaggotry and livestream a suicide/apology note.
It's the only true way.

yeah i can relate.
>You're a good person, user
>nah, i'm not

what the fuck are you saying?

you're a scumbag and you should feel bad

hating on poor people and making their life worse... I bet you voted for trump, you must be proud

Untrue and homosexual.

kid was around 3 years younger..so i think 24/5 at the time. i remember people being randomly brutal to him. like throwing rocks at him very fucked up things..that was around 10/11 years old. i guess years later it all caught up to him and he jumped in front of a train. i still see his parents walking around town for exercise. i never took part in it, but if i could i would have reached out to him

Please stop posting. No one gives a shit about your retarded opinions or story. Kill yourself and make the world a better place faggot.

tell your shitskin father to get a job half breed mongoloid

> opinion

not once did i give an opinion you inept faggot. nice reading comprehension skills you autistic fat faggot

Dude i hope he lives a better life than you but i understand use needed to prove you didnt like dick like you really do better hope he aint waiting to get u back with his black 16 inch dildo coz it will come full circle dude thats life lol

Wow OP, that's a shitty thing to do man, honestly fuck you.
Kid was probably in a bad place already from living with his dad in a fucking car.
Must have been awful for his dad too, it would have been hard for him to buy that uniform, to have it destroyed by some twat at school would be horrible.
Then the kid would have to see his dad feel like shit and hear his dad say "It'll be okay, son." When he knew it wouldn't be must have fucking broke him.
Honestly, kill yourself.

i hope this is bait, if it isnĀ“t i hope you keep on having guilt and a sad life

Well why do u in-gauge mohummed do. Like the abuse lol allso which one are you dude kek

how many extra chromosomes do you have?

Wow...You should kill yourself

Yeah, probably for a reason. It's one of those moments where in all likelihood it was the tipping point of a terrible down award spiral. He's probably dead now so there's that.

Fuck you. Fuck your feelings.

Instead of writing here, go and help someone that's in need of help.

You'll still be a piece of shit, but that way you'll be trying to compensate.

Go outside NOW, and take cash. Go feed the homeless, go to a poor family that you know and give them some nice clothes.

Fuck you.

im actually short one what i was told but i got add or something i dont know leave me alone you will get karma

You thought it would be funny to destroy clothes that belong to a kid that lives in a car with his dad? You sad asshole.

HOW THE FUCK IS SOMEONE WHO CANT AFFORD CLOTHES FUNNY???

I am a supreme attack helicopter you ics male scum

Haha, sure are a lot of poor people in the thread.

Anyway, keep your chin up, OP. I once stole this annoying kid's shoes and buried them. His dad kicked the ever loving shit out of him for it. He does meth now.

I hope you think about it until the day you die

>Haha poor fag
>We cut up your gym shirt
>Isn't that funny
>Because you're poor and probably can't afford a new one
>Haha
>Wait why are you crying

You and your friends are literal retards, lol. You should do the world a favour and kill your friends, then yourself.

>12 yo
>loser in school
>2nd to last rung on social ladder
>only kids below me are retards
>fellow loser and i pick on the retards
>one kid isn't even retarded, he has epilepsy
>he still gets lumped in
>this is the 80s
>there's a hair band called Cinderella with a song called "Shake Me"
>sing this song to him every chance we get
>nickname him Shaky
>it clearly triggers him
>we never stop
>go to different high schools
>get his phone number and sing it to him a couple times a year then hang up
>see him at movies with gf
>we don't even have gf
>sing song to him in front of gf
>mfw it came off as pathetic and mean
>call him in college
>verbally abuse him
>he still gets triggered
>laugh
>die alone soon

:(

See

How the fuck did you think he'd react? Doesn't ANYONE fucking consider how THEY would feel in the situation that they are pushing another person into before they do it? Fuck you. You're just trying to justify it. May karma visit upon you threefold.

Same person, new story:

>13
>still a fuckin loser
>no more Shaky in school
>find new victim
>it's loser friend's old friend who he's not friends with anymore because kid is Jesus Freak and doesn't approve of our humor
>act chill to his face
>launch campaign of prank phone calls to his home
>have own phone line in room so we are just relentless
>all hours of night
>parents
>kid
>siblings
>everyone gets it
>pretend to be people from his church
>lead parents into conversation about youth group
>tell parents we can't wait to touch their little boy
>call on Christmas
>mother answers, "Blessed Christmas!"
>we respond, "Suck my dick, bitch, and hail Satan."
>my karma still hasn't recovered

I hope he rapes your mom and you op you stupid double nigger faggot!!

holy shit user congratulations!!!

>see someone who is worse off than most
>make life even harder for them

Nigger mentality.

wtf are you retarded? political beliefs does not indicate how violent someone is.

Wow this really fucking triggered you guys, didn't it? It was a shitty thing for you to do but as long as you're a better person now it's alright. Everyone does stupid shit