Found this picture of my girlfriend cheating on her computer. She says that it's not her...

Found this picture of my girlfriend cheating on her computer. She says that it's not her, it's a picture her friend sent to her. But I should recognize my girlfriend's tits right?

I just searched her sock drawer and found what seems to be the socks shown in the picture. But she still says I'm being paranoid. What do?

So ask the friend to check I guess? She'll deny/confirm it

What the fuck is going on here? Do her tits attach directly to her pelvis? Does she not have a stomach? Is that like her third set of tits? OP pls explain

Kill her, then kill yourself for not knowing what to do

any other pics?!
nice tits either way!

lol you got cucked by a nigger

Take a pic from the same angle of you're still going to be a faggot about it.

If you know it's her I don't see why you are dragging this shit out.

Either be ok with having a possible source of aids in your bed or don't.

Nice I like her tits maybe it's possible to make a FFM ???

Your girlfriend is cheating on you stop asking faggy questions. You're just going to ignor everyone untill you get the answer you want then you're going I stay with her and be a fuck. Break it off now pussy

Post more of your naked Gf. Show face

its the exact same sock OP. Fucking break it to her and leave that scum. unless its an old picture before you 2 guys met.

she cheated on you man :(

Wrong. Don't ask her friend. Her friend will just cover up. Accuse her friend. Say some shit like, "this dude's been posting pics of himself with you on the internet." Her reaction will tell you everything you need to know.

But it'll only work if she doesn't recognize your gf or the guy, or if your gf hasn't gotten to her first.

I'd recommend keep digging around for stuff. Your gf is wiping every bit of evidence clean as we speak.

OP, punch the bitch in the face and kick her out. you have too much trust in this whore. ugly tits like that are not common, and the socks are the same as in the picture. tell her to go keep fucking that nigger till she gets pregnant and he leaves her.

just let her go, shes fat as fuck anyways

Post more pictures

Also break up with your lying ass girl friend

In a postmodern society why does sexually cheating matter? Tell her it's fine so long as she loves you.

She's cheating on you, dumbass. Leave that stupid whore so she can fuck niggers while with some other sorry faggot.

Hey tits are nasty as fuck. Just leave her and find a nice skinny bitch.

Dubs of truth, also share all her nudes with us for revenge

That's probably true lol didn't think about that

Leave that cunt high and dry , Fucking filthy bitches

why would she cheat on her computer?

Nobody believes you you fucking kike
Stop posting this faggot shit

She cheated on you with a nigger no less. That makes it even worse, she's tainted.

Kill both of them or at least her. You deserve better.