Not racist or anything, and I believe all races are equal, but pls enlightened us why Indians are so smelly, stupid...

Not racist or anything, and I believe all races are equal, but pls enlightened us why Indians are so smelly, stupid, disgusting, poo in the street, eats shitty looking curries, hairy sluts,black, selfish, arrogant, boastful but lacks things to boast about in their culture, scums of the earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>butthurt white man detected

you must have lost something to the more qualified brown man....KEK

>poopshoothurt pajeet predicted

And stay out

youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU

Most Indians I've ever worked with have been, on average, smarter and harder working than white folks I meet/know...so...

>Postpoop pop Ranjeet detected

Hi Pakistan

I've actually never really heard anyone get upset with Indians before...they're usually pretty chill, don't know why you got a problem with them.

>I've actually never really heard anyone get upset with Indians before
Ask a Pakistan

KEK

Same indian shitfag.
Just from the punctuations

All races aren't equal. You're so fucking stupid OP. Kill yourself

>Pakistan detected

Edgy

PREACH

>Edgy

He flooding Sup Forums with India hate threads.
Nice jihad. He pretending as Indian and these white niggers replying to his baits.

>Ask a Pakistan
why would i ever care what a paki says about anything.....

india is a cuontry
not a race
so yeah, fuck india and fuck most indians.

nice try, kid

16.7 kB

>all races are equal
Wut

Funny how Indians make the most in America.

To Indians, fertility is prioritized over prosperity - that's why India is a giant shithole and hundreds of thousands of them pour into the US and UK every year - fuck 'em.

Lmao. "Household income". You realise Indians live with like 4 generations in a single house along with cousins etc.

Median household income is not calculated by the total amount a household earns. It comes from each individual tax return. Numbnuts.

70% of employment visas go to Indians every year - because it's always the same Indian-owned companies outsourcing jobs to these niggers who actually take less pay.

How about Indian women? I think they are beautiful

You could also take this job. But you are too retarded to take the work and live off the same pay that the Indian does.

D E S I G N A T E D

Hey Sup Forums, what will happen if I take 6 x 3.75mg tablets of zopiclone? The lethal overdose is 150mg, I'm wondering if I should just save them up until then (my psychiatrist only trusts me with half a weeks worth).

delete this pls I am kill

> white niggers

S H I T T I N G