Non-white here. Boo

Non-white here. Boo.

Just got caught up with the whole story. Jesus, this freaking Kraut. Apart from this guy deserving to rot in jail for what he did, why do young white people today like to brag about crimes they do online? Have the terms "Hide your tracks" and "Snitches get Stiches" never crossed your NEET minds? Do yourself a favor and watch The Wire.

-Reggie

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/World/News/suicide-by-cop-might-have-been-motive-for-german-axe-rampage-20170310
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944890/Boy-16-charged-homicide-shot-classmate-face-sent-Snapchat-selfie-posing-victim-friend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_YSpG8yi4hI
youtube.com/watch?v=FAnGnevKxJE
google.com/amp/nbc4i.com/2017/02/19/teen-who-took-snapchat-selfie-after-fatally-shooting-friend-convicted/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like those niggers who tortured the autistic kid while streaming?

Oh right lol. I forgot about that one

/Thread niggas gotta brag and be stupid while doing so Hesse atleast did something good

The difference is simply between spree or serial killing. Spree killers want a lot of attention and will get it with shock value, serial killers get off on the mystery they're creating.

He murdered a kid you sick fuck

So this guy was a spree killer?

He doesn't deserve to rot in jail, he deserves to be drawn and quartered.

Yes.

tortured, really? stop watching fox.

dude, they knew him and were just pranking him.

because he wanted to kill himself that night, and decided to take some with him. Suicide by cop in Germany is hard mode for sure compared to chicago

Bad troll. They kidnapped him, tied him up and cut him. How is that not torture?

He's clearly mentally ill. I wouldn't be surprised if he's legitimately schizophrenic.

Search thug threatens Trump supporter with ar15. The guy films himself doing it.

Either way they're still stupid fucking niggers who got arrested.

do cops in the fatherland get to carry guns, or not, like in the uk?

proof?

>Ties up autistic kid
>Tries to scalp him with dull knife
>Burn him with their blunts

Just a prank bro!

Verehrte Sup Forums-Gemeinde!
Mein Name ist Ronja Hauen, BILD-Reporterin!

Hat jemand von Ihnen nähere Informationen zu Marcel Heße?
Als Zeichen meiner Dankbarkeit würde ich Ihnen ein kostenloses
BILD-Abonnement vermachen, zudem haben Sie die einmalige Chance
einen Millionen-Jackpot in unserem BILD-Sport-Quiz abzuräumen.

Herzliche Grüße,
Ihre Ronja Hauen, BILD-Reporterin.

[email protected]

EVERYONE WHO AGREES WITH THIS user IS A FUCKING SELF-HATING FAGGOT
>EVERYONE WHO AGREES WITH THIS user IS A FUCKING SELF-HATING FAGGOT

As opposed to the young black Pittsburgh teen who snapchatted himself killing a lil white boy?

You must not watch worldstar. You're racist

Fuck you, you inbred piece of shit. Every mean thing your father said about you is true.

I had a feeling Reggie Watts was a Sup Forumstard

Lmao, that was a fucking tragic attempt, get your weight up

even if they do they are much less likely to use them

Haven't heard of this one...do any of you have any links for this stuff?

x2 someone post a link

>serial killers get off on the mystery they're creating.

You're very uneducated on the subject. It's not wrong, in many cases, but it's a marginal aspect of the whole thing.

x3

news24.com/World/News/suicide-by-cop-might-have-been-motive-for-german-axe-rampage-20170310

Not sure why u guys are all over this...

>fake news detected

link or it didn't happen.

A kid with a stupid t-shirt.

You ate for sure white OP.
Only whites know what NEET are.
Only whites know what The Wire is.
Only whites give a shit about people going to jail, non whites see it as common place.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944890/Boy-16-charged-homicide-shot-classmate-face-sent-Snapchat-selfie-posing-victim-friend.html

>dailymail

UK tabloid........ kek

>Crazy guy with self esteem issues decides to do something horrible in order to feel he has had an impact on the world.
Why wouldn't he want to broadcast that to the world?
It's literally the only way he'll get the attention he craves.

What's wrong with the Uk?

Where are the riots black people ? He killed a 9 year old, you should signs petitions to have him executed or spend life in jail ? Why are you not doing this ? Oh that's right, you don't want to be white and you don't care about whites because of that, the same way we don't want to be black or care because of that. I mean ITS NOT LIKE WE FUCKING FAUGHT A CIVIL WAR OVER YOUR BLACK ASS, Fuck you nigga, we don't give a fuck about you, take care of yourself, YOU DONT NEED OUR APPROVAL, YOU JUST NEED OUR RESOURCES, THATS WHY YOU FAUGHT TO BE WITH US IN YOUR SEGREGATION RALLIES

In the UK, the press doesn't have to be truthful. The Dailymail has utterly crazy content when viewed with standards from non UK newspapers.

That's what's wrong. You don't expect it if you aren't British.

No soy guero, y si todavia piensas eso, te puedes ir a chingar a tu madre.

Fille d pute...

well maybe not just for resources, but you get the idea

Nothing. I just said that it was a tabloid from there. Tabloids are shit wherever they're from.

whats bad about that? kids are fucking annoying

Hey OP I'm white and I listen to this shit so stfu

youtube.com/watch?v=_YSpG8yi4hI

gusch da ihr huansehne

XD
youtube.com/watch?v=FAnGnevKxJE

Thanks, Reggie. Don't trip- fuck that homicidal nigga. Peace.

That picture has it backwards

Fake news stop deflecting

You are a nigger. I have arguments.
When a white guy commits a crime, the police, the FBI, and the press is immediately at the scene and they give details about how horrible white people are.
But when a black guy commits a crime, nobody says a word. The police don't want to appear racist, the journalists are a bunch of biased kikes, and nobody reports on blacks.
To really grasp how dangerous blacks are compared to whites, you have to dig for FBI reports in the corners of the internet. And you have to pay money to get the information about blacks that is otherwise spewed as free propaganda about whites.

always Obama

dis

I mean it's not really a racial issue.

All kinds of people post their crimes online. Just because you see one white person do something on the internet, not every white person is the same.

google.com/amp/nbc4i.com/2017/02/19/teen-who-took-snapchat-selfie-after-fatally-shooting-friend-convicted/amp/ link for snapchat murder

Bait af

Or every nigger that needs to post pics of the money they stole fanned out?
Or every nigger with a profile picture of themselves with a gun?