Ama time
Ask a guy who just got laid because of a Sup Forumsro anything
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

plannedparenthood.org/learn/morning-after-pill-emergency-contraception
plannedparenthood.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would you rather have string for arms or string for legs

do you think robots and a.i. will eventually take over the world?

For a brief second I thought she had said you pussy instead of you busy lmao

They could do. It really depends on how they are programmed. With those three laws for robotics or whatever we should be safe.

String for legs. I dont go walk much and i use my arms for shitposting.

beef tacos or pork?

What did you say to her, also what the fuck is a gaff?

That's not how the pill works. You can't just take it before sex - it needs to be taken daily according to the course as there are different types of pills

Why the fuck are people still so stupid about this...

this is a gaff

Well. Im fucked anyone know about how to get an abortion? Is there like a time you have to apply for? Do you even apply?

>plan b

Well, you are the most stupid of them all.
Ever herd of day after pill? Apparently not, virgin.

Day after pill? You dumbfuck?

This is giving me more questions than answers

Free gaff is a house with nobody else in it. Free house basically thats just what people call it where I live. Idk why. Used to get called a ken as in kennel.

Ah okay

Well fuck face, she planned to take the pill before sex. Plan B / Morning After pills don't work that way either

How does it make you feel that she is doing this with 4 other boys + probably blacks too?

gaff = flat = apartment

he's got the place to himself

I sent her a cock tribute from an user and she thought it was me. Thanks user.
>inb4 oh my gosh replies

It protects up to 120 hours after ingested, stfu if you don't know what you are talking about.

Couldnt care less. I got laid.

ITT: We argue about contraception.

How do I get laid in the second semester of Uni when online dating doesn't work for me and I have one friend here

rape your friend

Drunk girls.

weird. I was hoping that OP was giving out free deep sea fishing gear. Where I'm from, we call it 'empty house'

No it doesn't. It works if it's taken WITHIN 120 hours AFTER sex.

Seriously, it's no wonder there are so many pregnancies. You fuckers are literally fucking dumb...

plannedparenthood.org/learn/morning-after-pill-emergency-contraception

>...The morning-after pill will not prevent pregnancy for any unprotected sex you may have after taking the pills.

Sorry to disappoint. Now you know how my parents feel.

Yeah back to the topic of how the fuck do I get rid of the baby if shes pregnant. How do I get her an abortion?

It's OK, user. Let them contribute to the accidental pregnancy statistic. The rest of us will be over here with our IED's happily fucking away.

If she gets pregnant what do?

What's her kik?

>plannedparenthood.org

it's alright, I'm a disappointment too. That's why we're here I guess

Too much reading. Just push her down the stairs.

Is this a feels thread now?

Trips and you get it

it can turn into one, I guess. better than the 100th trap/creepshot/cuck/rate my dick thread of the day.
you really dodged the bullet on that one

Yeah, nobodys getting trips here im completely safe.

Roll

give us the full convo, this looks interestting

Check em

and also, how the fck did you get laid with someone else dick, didn't she notice as she was putting your dick in her mouth

But the three laws of robotics could be circumvented by an intelligent enough AI, like in I Robot, where an AI forced people to stay indoors in order to keep them safe, which is what the three laws are essentially all about

You fucker, you almost had it.

She noticed i could see in her eyes but she was already too into it by time i got my cock out.

*Faggot alert*

Was there a good bit of foreplay or did you get right to it? I guess another way to phrase this question would be, what parts of her body made contact with your weewee?

Also if we're not getting her kik, this thread needs pics.