Daily reminder that God hates fags!

Daily reminder that God hates fags!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257386933/wishlist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems to be the case

There is no god, no spooks, no ghosts, no spirits, no miracles, no destiny, no aliens, the "meaning of life" is procreation, everything on earth must kill everything on earth just to survive, there IS such a thing as a stupid question, and size does matter, time travel is not possible, there is no future, only the present and the past.

Religion only exists inside of your head, God is in your head, not in the real world. Jesus' birthday is not on Christmas, if he was fucking real then his birthday would be in the spring. Sins are petty fictional laws that have done nothing but put stress onto others because their mind is held hostage. Religion causes brain damage, it messes up the way you think.

When you die, you no longer exist, your brain is shut down. Everything in life happens naturally, there is no God or Jesus that has a fucking plan for you. Jesus isn't real, if he was then he made everything up about God and started a cult.

Triggered atheist detected.

triggered cultist detected too.

Kek not triggered.

You'd think an omnipotent being would have better things to do with its time than sit around pissing and moaning that dudes fuck dudes butts.

Well it really bothers him that people abuse the free will in such a vile and disgusting way?

Then why wouldn't he have made dicks square and poopers cresent shaped? Eliminate the problem.

Ding ding.

We humans are created in the image of God.

So he couldn't tweak the design? Or maybe put the male g spot somewhere other than his ass?

Wow. Thanks Atheism. I totally do not believe in God anymore. Religion is evil. I learned so much from this great post. I have been freed from the binds of my religion. Whatever would I have done without Atheism and it's great prophets?

The design is set. What you do with it according to your free will is a testament of your heart.

it actually took me a long time to realise this is a serious statement

get professional help

Think god's ever fingered his own butt?

Daily reminder, Odin will butcher your sandnigger God come Ragnarok.

Odin is a cumtwat.

You'd have to ask him about that.

Technically it's not gay. Just a bad location.

What about lesbians? How can this be evil?

Lesbians are fags too.

People fear the truth. Because the truth sucks. But hey, look, it's right there in front of all of us.

But they don't do anything a man and woman couldn't do together. And Ashe Marie is hot.

More like that fucker in the picture literally died and everyone laughed, and god didn't because god doesn't exist.

They are fags. One man and one woman in marriage and for life is the idea.

>bosting this on Sup Forums
know your audience friendo

You forgot to mention that free will is an illusion but your line that
>everything in life happens naturally
sort of addresses the idea that everything is determined by natural laws.

This is now a gay thread!

But I'm a straight guy that doesn't want to get married. I just like fucking. Marriage ruined my parents' lives.

If Jesus Christ was God, and God created all, then Jesus Christ created the homosexual and there might just be a little fag in us all

What is the overall point of fucking to you?

If he truly made us in His image and it's a possibility that Jesus was gay

For the Virgin Mary might have been a hermaphrodite. For she was with a child without having a man and that's not the only thing that I don't understand

Fagginess is sin. You can choose to avoid it in your life.

No way. There's already like 5. More Ashe.

Kill time? Feel good? See how many girls i can bed? My longest relationship was maybe a week in college i fucked the same girl multiple times.

A sin is doing someone wrong. You have failed to point out a real sin in this thread.

You bitches will get triggered by anything.

Sup Forums is the new tumblr

4chumblr.

A sin is also doing something wrong. Like for example homosex. Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is abomination.

What if you do it standing up? Or bent over a chair?

Odin won't even be able to kill a wolf come Ragnarok, fag.

lrn2norse

go fuck your mother phelps faggot

They are pretty fluffy and cute. Don't think I could either. Deer? All day every day.

Triggered gay detected.

>thinks a bad translation of the Tora is God's will

Dude, lay off Micheal Phelps he's an American icon.

>Thinks King James Version 1611 is a bad translation.

>thinks dogs can't look up

King James picked the translation team and told them to make it look like the Bible supported divorce. Also, the English in it was stilted and poetic and hard to understand for native speakers 400 fucking years ago; I shouldn't have to tell you how much the language has changed since then, but I probably will have to.

Not much?

KJV is directly translated from greek and aramaic. It is *the* bible to read if you want to hear God's word.

Interesting that the way you spelled Michael is basically the new official way to spell it. Is there a rapper who spells it that way or something? Because it's everywhere now.

I'm an atheist and this post was pathetic. Too much vitriol, too little elaboration.

I dunno, i used swype and that's what it gave me. Not talky that devoted to being snarky.

And a Holy Ghost is like, a spectre that goes to church?

I'm not really Christian, but i think it's supposed to represent god's spirit in humans? Like, there are 3, but really only the one. I just try not being a shitty person.

Malachi 1:3 KJV--
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
This has to do with fags how?

Because gays breathe fire.

>texts written by men
>translated by men
>at the behest of a king with ulterior motives
>God's word

Remind me which mental gymnastics I have to use to believe that

go away, this is a family friendly board!

Who was that one guy that walked around and told people how shitty it was to misinterpret what his dad said? Talked about how we should love each other in spite of our differences....

can you buy me undertale?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257386933/wishlist/

Who the fuck are you to claim to know the mind of God? That's like an amoeba claiming to know the mind of a human.

It's one of two things, she either got knocked up and lied, or she had went through Automictic Parthenogenesis, which uncommonly happens in fish, reptiles, and amphibians. The former is much more likely than the later. Though if the later is true then Jesus had to have been XX karyotype, and was therefore either a woman or transgender.

No. It'll make you a furfag

the only character i want to fuck is sans the skeleton. he is the only reason why i want the game.

It's a skeleton...