>Indie girl with acoustic guitar on youtube
>Plays an uptempo song slowly to sound 'deep'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>long-haired guy
>plays heavy or deep songs in a polka style to sound 'funny'

>Three year old with toy guitar on living room carpet
>Wails out of key and hits toy guitar with winnie the pooh pez dispenser to sound 'deep'

>said song has fucktons of reverb slapped on it and is set as the background music to the most intense part of an action movie trailer

>user posts worthless shitpost on Korean cartoon message board about people expressing themselves on YouTube to sound "smart"

>homeless man on a public toilet
>screams at the top of his lungs and kicks the cubicle walls in an attempt to sound "deep"

>ukulele cover

Seriously just fucking kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
you sure about that?

>Korean cartoo message board
What did he mean by this?

>user likes to pretend these youtube girls are his girlfriend, gets angry when somebody talks shit about them and replies on a nigerian topiary forum to defend their honour

>type in "radiohead cover"
>10 pages of creep

>type in "radiohead cover"

dont you dare talk shit about Weird Al Malkovich

>"I H8 WOoMANZ SOOOOO Much >:("
Who broke up with you user?

your mom lol

>dorky white guy does a melodramatic, acoustic "spoken word" cover of a hip-hop song to sound funny

>talking shit on my nigga Al

I don't think that at all. I just hate these extremely generic people and the endless amounts of facebook loners who think they're amazing and "should get a record deal because they're better than all these people in the charts now"

Also I'm just taking the piss so lighten up a bit user

My mom has been dead for seven years

she deserved it

edgy my fellow redditor xd

go back to r9k

Why? I've never been on there. What is it for?

fuck off cunt, Weird Al is the man

All the damn time. It's NOT innovative!

I am. It's not a bad cover but it's really not all that great (also people didn't care about it at all until after he died). It's also been fucking beat into the ground, it's played so often and now every time someone does a cover of this song they do it on a fucking ukulele. I fucking hate ukulele covers, and especially the people that do them.

I'm not even the guy you responded to. Ukulele covers just suck donkey butthole

>piece of metal with a face graffitid on it.
>shakes and rattled in the wind, it's lone sounds filling the emptiness of the wastes just to sound "edgy"

>deftones cover
>guy in the thumbnail is wearing a fedora

It's for (You)

Why though?

>majority of the comments are "omg I hate the original but this is soooo good

implying that replying to a simple and crude your mom joke really required you to pull out the dead for seven years card

>implying

>movie executives commission electronic music producer to make a loud brostep remix of a traditional Hungarian choir song

>trailer uses a soft spoken version of a classic pop song

want this meme to end desu.

my sister.

Divorce her

this

or just plain using Bohemian Rhapsody... yeah that right, fuck you Suicide Squad

>long-haired dude in his late teens with a goatee
>plays a videogame song with a metal background track and cheap distortion effect on his Ibanez superstrat

is this real or are you just memeing?

I wanna know what song are you talkin bout

What, you didn't like the soundtrack that was entirely scored by "Now Thats What I Call Music"?