Why Russia is so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYmQlg9FwRM
youtube.com/watch?v=BHJxIwvFIGY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZO6qP_Z-Rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USSR invested all their rubles into eastern Poland

Communism

It was quite the otherwise, though Russians like to pretend it wasn't.

At the same time, at the war's end, the Soviet Union adopted a "plunder policy" of physically transporting and relocating east European industrial assets to the Soviet Union.[139] Eastern Bloc states were required to provide coal, industrial equipment, technology, rolling stock and other resources to reconstruct the Soviet Union.[140] Between 1945 and 1953, the Soviets received a net transfer of resources from the rest of the Eastern Bloc under this policy of roughly $14 billion, an amount comparable to the net transfer from the United States to western Europe in the Marshall Plan.[140][141] "Reparations" included the dismantling of railways in Poland and Romanian reparations to the Soviets between 1944 and 1948 valued at $1.8 billion concurrent with the domination of SovRoms.[138]

This is how a brand new bus in Russia looks like.

Another one.

It's not as ashit as your thread. Kys.

This is how a brand new ambulance in Russia looks like.

Or like that kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=fYmQlg9FwRM

gazelles look okay, whats wrong with their look?

that looks nice
that is definetely not brand new. i hate it, when the use (that yellow van on the right) gazelles as "buses", they are not made for that.

there are a lot of bad things in russia, just not the things you are posting

are russian commieblocks really that bad?

wow look at that bus it proves how subhuman russians are amirite fucking russian subhumans LOOK AT THAT BUS

the most horrible thing they have, i think, are those trash tunnels, or whatever you call them, basically they are the reason of really bad smell (and assholes who shit and psis everywhere. locking system wasnt a thing, a while ago) and roaches and mices everywhere

i used to ride on it :c

whats wrong with it lmaoo. not skoda buses, but still

The bus sucks because it is Russian

>be in bed with three hot&horny girls
>lie there passed out drunk
no wonder the russian birthrate went down the shiter

You know that it's the tenant's duty to do renovations, right?

>next station: nowhere

I'd love to move to Russia someday. Everything related to russia has always fascinated me.

Let's help to OP. This how brand new tram looks like in Russia.

>make new trams
>don't make any spare parts for the new trams
Truly devious.

Capitalism.

This is how brand new housing for middle class looks like in the biggest cunt on Earth.

That looks quite neat t b h where is this?

Saint Petersburg. Looks shitty since why the fuck developers continue to build these commiblocks like its 1968.

Sure thing.
>oh it's gonna be just like in the books only better
>oh it'll be just like my country but grumpier and more gritty
And then you get here and you realise that getting a simple permit requires filling ten different forms and the person responsible for filling them for you doesn't want to help you with that, winter lasts only 3 months and it's mud and rain most of the time.
and then you hang yourself

The traffic seems to be really chaotic.
youtube.com/watch?v=BHJxIwvFIGY

How is the public transit in Russia, like in St Petersburg or Moskow?

man, i love it, when the have rails on the grass. sucks, to be the housekeepers, though

Corruption. On every level possible.

Never understood these.
Literally all the bad parts of both worlds... can't leave their trail because the overhead contact line like a tram/train, still they use inferior/inefficient rubber tires.

>How is the public transit in Russia, like in St Petersburg or Moskow
We have great subway and shitty everything else.

Are you retarded? What else should they build? Modern commieblocks are the best form of housing I can think of

Very good. You can get literally anywhere using public transportation.

The subway is the main mean of transportation in those cities. When you need to go somewhere you take the subway first and then use trams\buses for the last part of the route if necessary.

Use the 2gis app\website - shows all the routes with transfers.

>Literally all the bad parts of both worlds.
And also good parts of both world: no pollution and very flexible, since it's much easier to construct new trolley route than tram route.

>get here and you realise that getting a simple permit requires filling ten different forms and the person responsible for filling them for you doesn't want to help you
Same shit here, pal!

Because commie blocks are not that bad construction- and housing wise if it's in a big city. I really don't see anything bad about them even tho I spent most of my life living in a house. (live in a commie block under a rent atm)

I hope u just trolling.

>very flexible, since it's much easier to construct new trolley route than tram route.

Pretty sure putting up these overhead contact lines is a lot more work than laying some rails.

>pollution
>Russia

I don't think he's trolling, neither am I. There are not many better forms of mass public housing out there. Pic attached is Hong Kong

Its not bad for poor people, but when 90% of population lives in commieblocks this is very bad.

Russian rape baby German to defend Mother Russia(more like Whore Russia amirite) as always on duty.

It makes cool clicking sounds though.

U serious now, tryin compare little as my dick Hong Kong and Russia? Come on. Just look where they built these blocks - it's outskirts, there are a lot of space, but they continue to build them for no good reason.

What are the alternatives? Private housing?

>he so butthurt he even gets triggered by a fucking bus

You can still have a nice apartment in this block, what's the matter

U should read some information about advantages of trolleybuses, I see u know nothing about it.

Land is expensive. That's pretty much the only reason. All that empty land around is owned by someone and it costs like gold.

Man you have to be realistic, if you had to provide flat surface housing areas to those people, the city area would be waaay bigger, leading to bigger infrastructure, harder maintenance, time and fuel travel costs etc etc etc

Buses are pleb tier.

>You can still have a nice apartment in this block
This, and you have a pretty cool view at night

butthurt? why would I be?

why won't you go back to your country though?

Not necessarily. Just 3-5 floors buildings nice buildings with green outdoors (now 90% of free space between houses is parking) would be enough.

>Just 3-5 floors buildings nice buildings with green outdoors
Oh, so you mean just like they used to build commieblocks in the 50s?

>land is expensive
yeah, thats why they started building 20 or more floors lately, in my cunt. i really hate building over 15 floors, they block all the good views, and because some cunts somehow (corrupcy, i think) manage to build 20 floor houses (what do you call the even? they are not panel, so cant call the commieblocks) you cant even have a parking space in the city center

>at night
True that

Kinda yes, but little bit nicer.
This is from Germany, looks nice for me.

The higher the density the easier it is to organise the infrastructure.

10 - 15 floors are fine, as long as you have mutliple leveld parking lots. otherwise, there is just no place to park your car.

There are called monolith houses usually.

>Land is expensive
Thats not the reason. Even when it's not that expensive, new houses are still have 15+ floors like in some small towns near Moscow.

It's unprofitable. That's how capitalism works. Nobody will do something that doesn't give money.

Small towns around Moscow have very expensive land actually

You think exactly like our Soviet leaders did. It's OK if entire country looks like one big ghetto, but at least it's easy to organise infrastructure.

>from Germany
>wants 3--5 floors
>shows a pic with an 8 and 10 floor house.
okay, do they really use that term on english? sounds too russian

>It's unprofitable. That's how capitalism works
So you saying that USA, Germany and other civilised countries where middle class don't live in commiblocks are communist countries now?

It's not unprofitable, as you pointed out, otherwise it wouldn't have been built (most likely). It just means they need to charge more per apartment because it's a less efficient use of space. Inefficiency is acceptable to increase comfort/human factors, but it means customers will pay more for the product in the end.

practical use>beauty
russia has really fucked up life and climate, to worry about aesthetics. still, they manage to get some nice looking houses, sometimes.

Well, yes, that's how the government works. They don't care about the people more than they need to in order to keep them healthy\happy enough to work.

Not very if its 20+ km from MKAD. And they still build very tall commieblocks in towns like that.

No, people there are just able to pay more for square meter.

I live in one
sry for the shit quality

I live 30km away from Moscow. Land here is terrible expensive.

What are you talking about?

Russia is bright and happy place, full of bright and happy people.

It's funny how Bulgaria has less people than Moscow alone. That can really be seen from pics of your country It is necer felt dense.

very, VERY rude

Commieblock paradise for all commieblock lovers.

Because something is needed to compensate the beauty of our women.

what is SAMOHWAL?

A grocery chain.

One of the few reasons our country is still worth living in. If we were richly populated, it would be pretty shitty here desu, even worse than now

And this is my home district, population of ~5000

Russia is a beautiful country, with interesting nature, literature, and history. Long winters and commieblocks are comfy af, btw.

Is it a good place do live? Post more pics, please.

yeah, it's nice

Because Russia is full of Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZO6qP_Z-Rg

Kek this looks like my city.

Communism and no respect for freedom of speech or private business.

What a bunch of animals. No wonder Russia has a smaller economy than Spain.

>no respect for freedom of speech or private business

Pot, meet kettle.

Commieblocks are fucking terrible.

Blame Obama