Should i buy Galaxy A5 2017 or Galaxy S6 Edge?

Should i buy Galaxy A5 2017 or Galaxy S6 Edge?
Do any of you have experience with any of these phones? How's the battery life on them?

Nexus 6p

bump

Get the Pixel

Bump

HTC 10

Do you wanna IP68 ? If it isn't important, buy xiaomi mi6, it will be released soon, for the money you will not spend, buy more internet for lurking outside of home.

IP68 sounds good, because it snows and rains often where i live. I've had iphone 4s since 2014 and i want a samsung this time. I wanted to buy S6 edge but i am not sure anymore because i heard it has horrid battery life. I wonder if A5 2017 is worth buying

fuck the edge, trust me, it will be slipping out of your hands allot. also the sides still have sensors so you will be activating apps by accident allot and it will be very annoying.
Avoid glass back phones in general, they look nice in the box but your finger prints all over it will ruin the asthetic , not too mention if you ever drop you essentially threw away 6 hundred dollars.
Get pic related
Similar stats to what you want and its much cheaper

this
I had both the original zenphone 3 and the deluxe and I loved them both. The battery life on both of them are awesome.

I watched a review and zenfone 3 strarted lagging few minutes after the guy took it out of the box and turned on for the first time..

Buy a s7 edge
-one of the best Phone in the market
-you get a lot of money back from Samsung until april (look on their site)

Really? which model was it, it might of been the laser which is the poorfag version. The reviews ive seen have never mentioned lag nor have i experience it on mine.

Yea i could buy 64gb s6 edge for 500 euros, but what about the battery life?

I still use a Galaxy Note 4 with erobot rom and to be honest I can't see myself buying another one in near future.

Just get a iphone 7.
I didnt know people still took androids seriously.

I have a galaxy S4 and I would say the same

700€

s6 user here. the phone looks cool but is absolutely anti-grip. fingerprints all over, and overheats sometimes when charging.
I do have a company s7 (non edge) and it feels absolutely better in my hands compared to the s6 edge. i cant tell how's the battery life in s6 brcause i do not dent do use it a lot. with no wi-fi, and no gps it holds up to 4 days but again i dont use it much. do like the color tough

neither because neither is an iPhone, and your selection of phones tells me that you're a virgin. get off of Sup Forums and get help for your social retardation

Bought the s7 edge couple of days ago and its fantastic. The 2k display and the curves is amazing. The gallaxy s6 is 2k as well but 2500 mah battery which is not enough. How about you buy the oneplus 3? Or a7?

sorry, i made a typo. I own a s6 edge and a s7. s6 edge is slippery and overheats, but i tend to use it more often than the company s7. s7 battery seems better and the phone feels more robust.

I like S6 edge because it's smaller and cheaper where i live. When reading the reviews i found out for 75% of the people the phone lasts just like 3-5hours with heavy use. What do you use your s6 egde for? And how often? 3G/4G turned on whole day?

bump

mainly e mail, facebook, and intenet. about 70% 4g on. but when im in wokr i do not use my phone often. when using google maps it eats the battery pretty fast. but normally at the end of the day i still have like 35% battery left

A7 not available in europe.