What's their name?

What's their name?

What's their story?

Maggie

Finally told her how I felt. And only got "Well I really appreciate your honesty. I'm just so focused on myself and what I'm doing with my life, I don't have the time to pursue anything with anyone"

I honestly wish that she could have just said "I only like you as a friend" just to remove any slivers of hope

Jennifer

bumo

Hannah.
Broke up a couple years back, but still think the break up contributes to all this shit I feel today.
Feel like nothing has ever been the same since, even if I feel like I don't care.
Complicated story.

Need to vent at all?

I'll be here to listen

Mia
going to ask for a date tomorrow

Good luck

bro that was just the polite way of "I only like you as a friend". Try not to but any more effort into her

Yea, I guess. Though she always seemed to have some interest in me since before we started talking.

I honestly don't doubt that she's focusing on herself, she's always spoken about work, school and volunteering.

For some reason friend claim that I still have ~30% chance with her. I doubt it, but IDK, maybe they see something?

Anna

Found her on facebook. As soon as I saw her I fell in love, but I couldn't just start talking to her for no reason because of my anxiety.

Luckily she put a status on her wall that she was renting out some office space. So I messaged her under that pretense and asked her out for coffee. She was even prettier irl. I fell completely in love. She laughed at my jokes, touched my hand a couple of times etc. But she turned out to be a complete whore. A few days later I found out she had a boyfriend. But I just couldn't get her out of my head. SO I did some stuff that thinking about it now, I probably shouldn't have done.

I can tell the whole story if yall are interested

Lara
Left me the same inhuman way her ex left her

interest :_:

good luck user

Name is K and i've known her for at least a decade. Never had any interest in her before, but recently all i can think about is doing nasty things to her. Her being my wifes best friend, and also being married herself makes it awkward. Found out recently that she has been thinking about me too and got a pic of dem double D's today. No idea what to do though...fuck my life

This girl that spoke to me at the sandwich shop yesterday.

I sat at the table next to her and she was a real qt, and I smiled at her.

She looked me up and down, rolled her eyes, got up and let out an exasperated "ughh" and said, "you know your shoelaces are sticking out? you gotta fix that shit" and left

i was really confused and stared at my shoes until I concluded that she meant I didn't tuck my shoelaces into the sides of my shoes?? so i did that and spent the rest of yesterday and all of today confused

have i not been getting grills because I don't tuck my shoelaces in? wtf

obvious hard to tell without knowing both of you. Maybe she has indeed some kind of interest in you, but it´s just some kind of interest...without all the sparkling feeling stuff you know?

thanks. is simply asking for a coffee/doing stuff too lame?

bump

Ok I'll try to keep it short. I'm writing as I'm posting so please bear with me.

So I messaged her because of the office space. I asked here where she lived. She didn't tell me exactly but gave me a general area. I wanted to come over but she said let's meet up for coffee instead tomorrow at x place.

>I drive over to the cafe
>She's already sitting there
>I'm nervous and sweating
>I say hi, shake her hand
>She says: "So you're interested in renting the office space bla bla"
>I play along with it
>Make up some excuse that I don't have a truck yet to move all my stuff
>All this time I'm almost losing my spaghetti but somehow I keep it cool
>Try to move the conversation away from the office space
>Tell a joke
>Can't remember what it was but she definitely laughed
>She tries to keep talking about the office space
>Asks me what kind of work I do
>I bullshit everything
>After about 20 mins she says she has to get going
>Asks if I'm still interested
>I say yeah and tell her we should meet again to work out the details
>She agrees
>She walks off across the street
>I wait a bit then follow her
>After about 5 mins she walks into an apartment building
>Know where she lives now
>Go home with high hopes

And it's pretty much all downhill after this.

bamp

I honestly feel like she has something. Just enough to open up to me about what's bothering her, and to put up with all of my stupid shit. Even if I am obviously in the wrong. Always forgives me.

Then theres the whole 10hr texts, the staring, the smiling, the randomly showing up next to me, the trying to impress me and all that.

And honestly, I think that coffee will be fine for a first date.

First girl I gave a real shit about.
Everyone prior to her was either a hit and quit or never went anywhere.
We started out nice man, we were friends, then best friends, then a couple (probably what fucked it up).
I hated myself (and still do) but she made that shit disappear, she made every problem I felt disappear. We could do everything and anything and have a great time doing it together, I felt at peace with all that was going on.
Then insecurities hit me, her ex tried hitting her up again, even went to her house to get back into her life, tried to fuck her
Didn't dig that shit at all, that led me to develop serious trust issues even though she hadn't done anything wrong yet. Guess I was just afraid to lose her or whatever.
Time passed about a year, but everything was still going great, met my family, i met hers, they even treated me like family.
But the insecure feelings persisted, whenever she'd go out with friends, it was just there you know?
Had to get some sort of reassurance, so logged into her Facebook one day and read her messages.
She was talking with a few guys, which threw me into a shit fit even though it wasn't a huge deal.
I started becoming a bit controlling, though I didn't directly say it, she knew how I felt and stopped talking to her friends all together. Which in turn made me feel like an asshole piece of shit, but felt some sense of relief.
From then on, nothing felt as good as it had been. Still had great times but at the end of the day, the "I love you's" and such felt like more of what we should say rather than having a genuine feeling behind it.
We fought a lot more after that.. to the point where she'd just "shut off" and not talk or anything.
Everything was slowly going south, about 2 and a half years in, the monotonous, dull inauthentic moments we spent together slowly started outweighing the fun happy shit we had.
I had a lot on my plate too cause my family was falling apart at the moment
Cont.

Stupid cunt

this hits close to home
im currently in that mess, insecure and a little controlling even though i dont want to be and her last boyfriend literally controlled all her social media and what she wore and all her friends. I don't want to end up like that but certain things tick me off and she knows that but keeps doing it.

Caroline.

If you wanted the definition of complicated this is it. 24 yo vs 16 yo. In 5 years the age gap won't matter. Right now, it does. And we admitted that we loved the embodiment of each other, and I can't cheat her of the life she must live before we find each other again.

Truth is, I've been through so many relationships, and even been engaged. This one though, if we really find each other again, is the one. It's a long long story.

Megan
No feelings, she just fucked like an animal and every time I wank the thoughts go back to those nights. God dammit I want her and her boyfriend to break up so I can destroy it again.

damn fuck i would be confused too. maybe she needs some time to deal with the situation. How its like after you told her? I guess the 10hr text,staring smiling and all that happened before ?

Karyna.

I still love her and i don't think i will ever be able to forget her.

But i know she just does not feel the same way.

Please please cont.

Beautiful name, friend.

Yea, all happened before. Haven't spoken to her since I came clean, its only been 4-5 days though. But I am worried that she might be dropping out of college. So I'll probably text her tomorrow asking about what made her decide to take that job. Hopefully that can shed some light on how our friendship is. While also giving her a chance to see if she really wants to drop out..

Jessica. Chubby chinese girl who i practice my Mandarin with. She is the store manager of the local Ranch Market. Iono know much about her, i just want her babies

Cont.

Can't say that it was directly attributed to the problems I was having, (school, family, her) but I started just getting high and drunk a lot.
It wasn't a habitual thing, but I ended up doing meth and coke at that time, which she didn't like at all, go figure.
Came home one day coked/methed up and she was there.
She knew I was wired, she broke down cause she herself knew what we had was going to shit, and seeing me like I was didn't help. We ended it.
After all the shit we'd been through, every fucking night we spent together, all the times we had, the places we went, the shit we shared with each other, all just down the drain. I gave up a lot for her, and her for me. Took me a long while to get out of the funk I was in, but I honestly think all shit I was going through at that time (not even just with her) fucked me up even to now,
I may not have gone into detail, but fuck, looking at my life now and how I feel compared to then, is like night and day.
It was like having a taste of complete utter euphoria and having a lifelong withdrawal.

Don't be a faggot and go for it. So what if she's 16. New exclusive pussy = win. At least not like my ex who was a total whore.

That's the spirit user, smash that pussy

her name is danny
devito

Kelsey White
I wish I had balls

I already did. I was her first kiss and took her virginity.

>A few days later I drop her a message that I'm near her neighborhood
>Tell her we should meet up now to work out the details as she promised
>She asks me where I want to meet up
>I say maybe I should just come over
>So she gives me her address
>I already know it but whatever
>I go up to her apartment, knock on the door and...
>Some skeleton looking dude opens
>He says: "You're the guy that wants to rent the space right?"
>So we shake hands etc
>His name is Peter
>I ask where Anna is
>He says she has classes all morning
>She's a college student apparently
>I ask a bit about what she's studying, where she has her classes etc
>So I'm sitting in the living room alone with this guy
>At this point I don't know if he's her brother or cousin or what
>Well it didn't take too long for him to tell me that he was her boyfriend
>I didn't really believe him at first
>He wants to talk about the office space
>I'm still playing along
>Even though I'm getting a strong urge to beat his ugly face
>After about a half an hour of mostly awkward silences it becomes clear Anna's not showing up
>I make an excuse and leave

After this I stopped messaging her about the office space and I started cruising a lot around her neighborhood. I noticed she always walked to her classes. Always the same route. I also knew what time her classes were because I downloaded the schedule of the uni website.

One day I hung around near the bus stop where I knew she would soon walk by. I just wanted her to walk by close to me but she noticed me and said hi. I panicked a bit and didn't know what to say so I just walked away.

fucking pedophile scum

Reported

fuuuucking hanna i faked so hard.

wish you the best my friend. maybe she just needs some time to deal with the new situation, but anyways dont hold yourself warm for her (dont know if correct englisch).

Hilary
It was her turn

Myself

I am not gonna only pursue her (If that's what you mean)

But, maybe? I do know that she's been working 2 jobs most of the time that I've known her. And recently became an EMT on top of that. Now she may be dropping out to work as an EMT full time. So, that may do it? Who knows really.

yeah, time will show... maybe one full time job will "stabilize" her life and she can look forward for a relationship. But sadly thats all speculation

Maybe. I know her new full time begins in August, or well, that when she hopes to start.

One think I noticed is that she cut contact with a guy friend of hers who is arguably more social and attractive than me for what ever reason. Yet she kept me around.

Felicity
Some british gal that moved in a while ago and shes really fucking cute and funny, cant even talk swedish

I hung around a lot around her apartment building. The guy i met at her apartment almost never left, so it was obvious he lived there. Sometimes, in the evenings, i would sit on the steps outside her apartment door. I could hear them talking and laughing through the door. It became pretty clear to me that he was indeed her boyfriend.

What followed was the worst month of my life. I barely ate, barely slept. I was due to leave soon for a training mission soon (I was in the navy - notice was, it becomes relevant later) and I didn't really feel up for it.

So one day I was sitting on the steps of her apartment. I felt so fucked up and tired I just fell asleep right there. I woke up to some old woman screaming at me, calling me a junkie and beating me on the head with a broom. So I just hightailed it out of there.

Tomorrow evening I come back.
>I'm walking up the stairs
>Suddenly her door opens
>It's her
>Wearing heavy makeup and a short dress
>She notices me immediately
>Asks what I'm doing here
>I had a lot of rage and sadness and I just lost it
>I called her a whore
>How she never told me she had a boyfriend
>I didn't mean to yell but it all just started coming out of me

Please note that I never meant to hurt her or, hell, even touch her. I was standing 2 feet away at all times.

>She runs in the apartment and slams the door
>I go after her
>Then the guy comes out
>WITH A FUCKING GUN
>Points it at my face
>I just run away

Elisha
cheated on my girlfriend of 2 years at the time with this girl at a festival she's been one of my best friends for years and I've always wanted to fuck her so when the chance was there I did. Now have a baby with the same girl I cheated on her with.....

Evelyne

Just a New Years' kiss but still can't get my mind off her

Fuck dude that's a little crazed.

tell me if I'm done goofd or how I should attempt to move forward

> randomly meet 9/10 beauty I've met once before out on the town
> my bro lives in her friend zone for years, still in love
> bro is not with me tonight, she can't keep her hands of my pecs
> go to dance, she goes in for the kiss
> can't get her to leave with me to another place for some reason
> get bored with making out after hours so leave
> bro contacts me days later, she told him, he mad

I've talked some sense into my bro now and he's gonna stop orbiting her.
His last words on the matter were
"I can't stop any of you from doing what you want, but you don't get to know each other better through me at least"

No numbers are exchanged, no normiebook, nothing.
I'm not really big on chasing girls, but this one I feel keeps baiting HARD.
I try not give a fuck about girls, but I really want to nail this one at least twice.
Should I just wait for her to move or just figure we'll bump into eachother randomly again?
Or is it fugged already?

well there are a million of reasons to cut contact. when the situation permits you can ask her why she did it...could be a little "door opener" to talk about personal stuff.

Anne
Insanely cute introvert, not exactly "supermodel", which I like. She's insanely sarcastic, like me, but it's a kind of sarcasm I don't really understand and I'm trying to get to know her some more before I ask her out. I'm terrible at people-ing so I have no idea how it'll go

True. The reason she gave was that they were both "too busy," too busy to even text? that just doesn't sound right. I do remember that he kinda showed interest in her as well. But thats about it.

Sara. Picture perfect beautiful, shiny black hair, perfect smile, eyes like a husky, petite body, loves animals. Unfortunately shes currently only into women. Everytime i see her pictures or rarely see her in person im absolutely smitten like no other girl has had me before. Fuck shes perfect.

Back off James, its too soon. Show some respect.

I'm not a James....

Elena
I miss her so much and would do anything to fix things between us

Harambe

this was the first time ever that no one came to my mind. i guess thats it, im done

Aileen

can't approach and I suspect she knows what I feel

I immediately decided to call the police and this turned out to be a mistake. His gun that he pointed at me turned out to be registered. To keep a long story short, I wanted to press charges against him so I told them he issued death threats and I also told them he had a lot of weapons and bombs in the apartment, even though that wasn't true, and this got me in trouble a bit.

But this is where it really starts going downhill. I got kicked out of the navy. His dad was some rich important type and he got me kicked out. So I decided to not go ahead with pressing charges because i thought he would get me back in the navy but that didn't happen. I was never so angry in my life.

This is really exhausting to remember so I'll keep it really short. I went back to the apartment. Started banging on their door. They didn't open so I started shouting louder and louder. After about 10 mins the police showed up and arrested me. I spent the night in a cell. Then a few weeks after that she got a restraining order against me. They didn't press any charges against me though.

But ever since then, I've been out of a job, and my family thinks I'm a pervert. I started randomly hitting myself in the face after this and biting the skin on my hands. I've thought about commiting suicide multiple times, but I don't think I'd ever really do it. All of this because of a worthless slut. Really I feel nothing but hate for her at this point.

eva
i love her so much

hm well could be that he have taken it a step forward. really dont know what about to think of her. cant tell if she is having interest but is too busy with herself or if thats just an excuse to you/and herself maybe)

Ok, just had to make sure. My brother passed away last year and a James' is making moves on his widow. Not cool... Im pissed

Who knows, seems to be 50/50 on if she's just being nice, or if she is interested but is buying time, or something.

She is a confusing girl. But still one of the best people I've known

Yea, that is fucked. I would never do that.

Amanda.
Started to fall for her while she just wants to have a fun time at college, sucks to be me.

Katherine

I think about her alot, but she has a boyfriend so i can't really do anything

Jenifer (Yes, spelt like that)
She was my everything. Any plans I ever made revolved around her. Getting my current job, looking for a house or other work. They all revoved around her. I just never had the balls to tell her I liked her. Then I accidentally told her my feelings, and it turns out she has never ever even thought of me like that. I've felt empty ever since.

I am thinking of her because she's holding my cock while I browse Sup Forums. stay lively cucks

Lisa.
Wish i stopped her before it was too late, now i'll never see her again

We all feel it, man. I know your story.

Emily
I no longer feel truly happy. Things seemed like they were going well, but one day she told me she "wanted to take a break" to deal with her alcohol problem. Fast-forward a few moths and i message her again asking if we'll ever see each other again and the short answer is no

Taylor.

Little blonde qt is walking the neighborhood trying to get ppl to switch cable companies. Told her i'd have to discuss it with roommates. She hands me her cell number on piece of paper and smiles. Proceeds to walk by my house 3 more times looking at me through living room window. Super obvious..

MFW couldnt bring myself to call her because psoriasis is all over my body and has completely fucked my life over. Coming to terms with the thought of never having a gf for rest of my life.

i had sex with an absolutely, mentally destroyed-beyond-repair psychotic nympho.
Found out she had a boyfriend, left the scene, and got out of there ASAP
Last i saw her, she had a black eye, no joke. Closest fucking call of my life.

laura.

we met on the internet but just started messaging each other and playing gmod of all things. and we really hit it off. we talked everyday for months before i admitted i liked her. it was all good because she liked me to. we talk for 4 years and fell in love the whole 9 yards. i guess i started to change or she did. she got back into drinking and doing drugs. she didnt want to lose me so she lied about it for awhile but i confronted her and she admitted to everything after that. we stayed together for a few months but was awkward because i guess she couldn't be who she wanted to anymore. we got into a fight over something and i said. "well it doesn't even matter" i can even post a screen shot because it was the last thing i ever said to her. the last thing she said before that is "im sorry" and i respond with that. so if you guys can take anything form this. is shes the one. give up your pride over some bullshit argument because she might be worth every second. because who knows when the last second well be

Eva Braun.

She's the most graceful women in the history of femininity. She's like that bitch from Romeo and Juliet. She couldn't life with her only true love, Stalin was against her relationship and send his evil communist army. So she killed herself.
Eva - best woman ever

Kim, and.. I've already told her story.. I remember an user screencapped it, I just don't see it around.. I can see if I can dig it up if anyone is interested...?

Sarah

Dated her on and off from about 14-17. She grew up faster than me and we never worked out. She banged a guy on one of our off phases. Not interested anymore. Got into a long term relationship with current GF. Freshman year of college and one of my favorite hobbies is getting drunk and calling Sarah. Eventually escalates to I want to fuck you talk. Fuck her twice on two of my visits home. MFW she didn't tell anyone about our affair. MFW have never told anyone. Successful affair.

cunt face is her name

nigga you're a stalker you realize that
if i was that girl's boyfriend or dad i'd beat your ass

her name was Anna.

Sure user.

Nobody, I've been single for a long time and I love it. I'm focusing on my work and have been lucky enough to get many sluts on tinder.

Found it on my phone, one moment.

Her name is Supathcha. I went to high-school with her. I was always super nervous to talk to her but I finally got the courage to do so. We dated for a little while but she ended it when she found out I wasn't a virgin. Kinda blows. But I have moved on now and feel much better.

Ok internet tough guy "nigga", I don't care what you call me. When your emotions get the best of you, you don't always act the way you want to. Maybe you'll find out one day if you ever fall in love And I never hurt her nor anyone, nor did i want to. Hell, she hurt me more than I hurt her. All the sleepless nights and anxiety SHE CAUSED took YEARS off my life. And her boyfriend pointing a fuckin gun at me made me afraid for my life.

Peri
Love of my life
Fucked around, never got caught. Slowly destroyed relationship.
Over her, but will always regret what I did. 2 decades gone by

Lily

First girl to ever show an interest in me. Still does. Am too beta to talk to her to the point that i dont even want to talk to her/resent her for having an interest in me in the first place. Plays football. Is good at it. Have come to terms that she might be the person that becomes famous and ill be the guy that says to his kids "i knew her back when i was in highschool".

Callie
Went on first d8 today, first time Ive felt this way in years

Amanda.
She's an angel and she saves me every day I come home.

Ani...

We share similar interests. I met her last semester. We talked a few times but that was it. This semester, she would wave at me. Say hello. We ran into each other at the cafeteria a few times and we finally talked again. I want to talk to her more. She's trying to get herself out there but she keeps running into really shitty people. I care about her.

Destiny.

I grew up in bumfuck America so I used to hang out at a local gym and play basketball and shit. I'm probably like 15 when I meet her. 2 years younger than me, blond, skinny as hell, barely any tits. Completely falling for me for no reason other than I am older and giving her time of day. Think to self fuck it. We walk around town and end up making out. She's a terrible kisser, maybe I was her first. Imagine kissing someone and they just stay still and are completely immobilized by anxiety. Anyways nothing interesting happens for the next few years, I tell her she's too young for me and maybe when I'm a senior I'll date her. Somewhere along the line she tells everyone we fooled around. I play dumb whenever it's brought up but don't outright deny it because I am using the persona of the cold blooded player to survive high school. Ignore her through high school because my friends like to poke fun at me for fingering a 13 year old. Fast forward to freshman year of college. I'm at a sporting event chatting with a friend when she walks by with one of those high school girl entourages. Obviously notices my and whispering about me. Notice she has grown a pair of tits but still has a small frame. Actually kinda hot. Actually really hot. Her friends go around the corner until one comes back and looks at me some more. Know she is supposed to report back on if I was looking towards Destiny. Only look through peripherals because can't have reputation tarnished for still being attracted to this girl since she's under age. Other girl disappears. Never heard anything from her. Look her up on Facebook once very few months. Can't work up nerve to message her. Want to fuck badly. Plan to fuck in future.

Jennifer :), Chantal :), Susan :), Tracy :)... OMG! just realized maybe have too many women in my life!!!

Alana :(