What was the final nail in the coffin?

what was the final nail in the coffin?

2016 election, exposure to Sup Forums, brought over redditor faggots

Mook, reddit

You, user. You killed it.

Paid shills and faggots that are only here because cnn portrayed Sup Forums as a boogeyman

camwhores

Newfags

Ifunny fags

Cancer banana

Fags

this

This should help explain some of it

ghad dammit bobby

i see

how the fuck do you do this

>inb4 lurk more
>inb4 newfag

user, haha. Where did you find this one?!

Newfags

like you. The last nail was chanology

Boxxy

Trump

But that will be temporary. Kids will grow up and Trump will die long before Sup Forums dies

We are legion

>Mercedes Haefer scene talking about how great b is

Between Paid shills and all that, theres the guy who posts "Blak=beddur :DD" posts and newfags from leddit.

Time.

Homosexuals

Election exposure, middle/high-school edgy kids that want to be "cool", reddit/ifunny faggots

2006 otacon panel and chanology. irl activism never did anything good for the site, just got newfag's attention

FBI attention, sarah palin hacks, the fappening, or maybe gamergate, whichever came last. After that Moot and the mods cracked down hardcore on "unpopular" opinions, celeb nudes, and risque content. After a while things became more relaxed again, but that atmosphere was shockingly oppressive coming from such a hardcore proponent of anonymous freedom of expression like Moot. It was so against the original spirit of the site I think people still feel the need to self censor at least a little bit, while many just fucked off to faggotchan. When the majority of replies to "how many women have you fucked" came from normalfags that actually have sex with women I think it was a clear indicator that Sup Forums was permanently changed for the worse.

Moar