I'm on the train right now, and there is this cute girl speaking in a foreign language on the phone...

I'm on the train right now, and there is this cute girl speaking in a foreign language on the phone. What are some good pickup lines? I just can't let her go.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112729745/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are doing a nice pose while doing that photo.

nice bait faggot now fuck off

Show her your penis and point towards it with you finger....see what happens next

Ask if she wants to lay her head on your belly.

ayy bby u wan sum fugg

FUCK!!! I didn't know my reflection was in the pic

no results in Google image search - is this actually legit?

TF found nothing on reverse serch

no your just retarded

another retard

There's results Hobos do it right

dubs though so it's okay

Keehk

>wanna share some lard together bby?

Holy shit you're fat

Ask what language she's speaking, if you have any chance with her it'll be with that...

But good fucking luck, dude...

Ask her advice to lose some weight

the other day she was taking the piss of you isn't it?

Fucking this, my sides explode to this!!11

Just burp really loud to get her attention and the rest will fall into place

>do you like "mein Kampf"?

"Do you want to be famous on the internet?"

Don't use a pickup line. Just talk to her. You can do this OP

start with a "bonjorno"

no girl there. It's a transvestite.

Do you live around here often?

Buongiorno
Basstard

someone needs to shoop this guys reflection into other photos!

"I swear to God I will lose weight"

I guess she talks to a friend, that she got stalked right now, and what she can do about it...so go to another cabin and hope she doesnt call the police.

an immigrant bitch needs immigrant treatment.... go fucking rape her dumbass

Theres a really good reason she isn't making eye contact with you and is staring away from you.

>that reflection
Holy fucking kek

Going to assume she is on the phone BECAUSE of you.

"Navorzdneïe da gouichki kvot."

>how to get maced 101

the only way you could have made it more obvious you are taking a picture of her was to walk up straight to her and with the camera sound on, take a photo, asking her to pose.

OP i know this girl. I also know what train she is on. I'm calling the Polizei

She is clearly afraid of you.

I would not be suprised if she was pretending to be on the phone to video record you to give to the authorities afterwards.

>you are a sick man OP

Remove pants.
Fold neatly on seat.
Remove underwear.
Fold neatly on seat.
Battle cry.
Charge.
Leap.
Cock slap.
The just say, "hello." She'd probably think you're just another creeper if you don't.

>look at the way she is clutching her bag with only you two in the cabin.

You are fucking terrifying her.

I hope she presses charges.

kek melbourne fag. what line are you on?

Don't worry you can bet your bottom dollar she is either calling her boyfriend or her Father to deal with this fat fucking sleaze.

Well op you can maybe try saying "let me take more pics so my \b\ros can see how beautiful you are"

oh my god this is an epic thread someone screencap this shit

Holy shit that body language is EXTREMELY tense.
Is she on the phone because of you? If yes, consider climbing out the train window and ending it all.

Perhaps relax and ignore her OP, just wait until her call is done and then casually let a few minutes pass and ask her '...ok?' in the international sign language way. You'd better be 100% relaxed though or from the look of her she'll be blowing her rape whistle immediately.

Or you could just fucking leave her alone and allow whatever drama is happening in her life right now to just play out without you clumsily drooling all over her. Just a fucking thought.

the way you are holding the camera is nothing short of "excuse me, miss, would you mind smiling while I take a picture of you to spread on the internet and ask people for advice on how to not terrify the shit out of you?"

my fucking sides

INTERCOURSE!!!!!!!!

EJECT EJECT EJECT

idiot, all you have to do is search google for this image to know it's bad b8

Added the right angle of the reflection to confirm it.

holy fuck that creepy reflection. trying to be discreet by looking away and holding the phone at a 90 degree angle. my fucking sides

Ask her if she want a bowl of eggs.

Shes looking right at that reflection.
Expect the security in the station to want to have a chat

nothing comes up fucktard

her knuckles are white with tension

this is fucking great

This is an indicator of high levels of stress

now a legend

thank you kind user

gr8 b8 m8

yeah i'd start by stop taking photos of her, maybe go sit opposite (not beside, because that would be invasive of her personal space).
wait until she's off the phone and just say hi and you think she's cute etc

this was a solid read. Well done OP

Lose 50lbs and maybe you can grow an inch on your dick you cuck!

Congratulations, you just have screencapped a bait thread.

GET IN MY BELLY

yes, I did- trusted the first two posts stating no results on reverse search. then did it myself. pic posted on pol a month ago, dont know if earlier matches available, but one is enough

Toasting some epic bread

*you're

Look her dead in the eyes and ask "Hey bitch, wanna rub green relish all over my taint?"

Works everytime yo.

"Wanna go rape a kitten?"

You have 0 chance

wow nice red circle

Confirmed beyond doubt as fake. Ignore this bullshit and go to another thread ffs and stop killing /b

fucking oath it is you cunt best circle you have ever seen.

Sup Forums in a nutshell. Well fucking done OP

you can't tell. she could be relaxed just looking out the window focused on talking. then all the sudden a quick turnof the camera phone towards her and she is lookin at it in the reflection. doens't mean she is panicing.

its like You walk into a store and some guy with a straight face comes off as pissed off and you feel that vibe, yet he isn't pissed off at all he is just minding his business.

its fake just reverse search the image on google you faggets. the same image was posted on pol some time ago. fuck off bait /thread

>you are now aware the dude in the reflection is the OP on each of those threads the Other Threads are him getting mad he was ignored.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112729745/

If you're decent looking go up to her as soon as she's done talking on the phone and ask her what language she's speaking

if she doesn't speak english turn the fuck around because she's lieying; you need to know some english in order to live in america.
She isn't fucking interested

>I can't just let her go

This is like a tagline to some shitty lifetime movie.

Lets plot a course. Intercourse.

this thread was still funnier

ask her

"If I asked you to have sex with me. would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this one?"

Nice b8 m8 gr8/8

That's hilarious

o shit she's a mutant.

>could never look her in the eyes while fucking
>lazer eyes
>all doggy while she melts the bed
>asks me why I don't look in her eyes
>wouldnotfuck/10.

Just setting yourself up for failure there.