youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA
youtu.be/gnXf7EJ8Qvc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBR6r_5DvGw
youtu.be/oBR6r_5DvGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

It smacks against the back.

you are fucking retarded if you even have to think about it

It moves back a little bit as the train is accelerating but then stays (relative to the its position inside the train) in the same place

Not trips of truth but true

It fucks all the passengers in the ass

my favorite this far

Have you never ridden a train?

explain why

The helicopter will crash, but in the front. Because the air will get pushed back and then the helicopter will move towards the lowe pressure area.

You are mistaken.

Trick Question!
It obviously crashes into the airplane on the treadmill.

This is the correct answer

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Imagine you flip a coin inside a train, will it land back on your hand?

You got your answer

Is this fucking kinder garden?
What the fuck kind of 1st grade question is that.

If you jump in the air inside a train do you fly off and smash into the back? No so neither does the helicopter.

I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Physics

>The helicopter will crash, but in the front. Because the air will get pushed back.
This is the only right answer. ASAP science has a video on this if I'm not mistaken.

At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

>My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

It hovers.
It is the train underneath and not the ground outside that it presses air downward on.

are you retarded

Hitler did nothing wrong you cunt.

I SURE HATE THIS THREAD
BETTER KEEP BUMPING IT WITH MY LAME COPYPASTA

At 28, Ive never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never didino doing so because your post gave me cancer anyway.

I've always wonder the same thing. If a fly is buzzing around in a car traveling at 80 miles per hour or greater, does the fly have to match the car's speed?

Fluid dynamics?

triggered LOL

no faster than the car

It will in fact stay in roughly the same place it started while the train moves forward only gaining a sligt motion in the same direction as the train because of the air that the train moves with it. And then it will eventually crash against the back of the train

this would happen with a baloon, but a toy helicopter is too heavy. it would just fly back till it touches back of the room (if the train keeps accelerating all the time, not sure what happens when train stops accelerating in the middle. the heli would probably slow down and stop somewhere near the wall)

My RC Helicopter hovered inside trains his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren hover inside trains, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of smashing into the back of a train. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever hover inside a train. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a train once. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post made me smash into the back of a train anyway.

mind blowne

kek

My RC Helicopter smoked his whole life. I was about 420 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren hover inside trains, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of smashing into the back of a train. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever hover inside a train. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a train once. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post made me smash into the back of a train anyway.'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.My mother said to me- 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'.

since the helicopter uses air to push upwards, and This air is pushed by the train itself, but it reacts slowly, the helicopter will first be pushed back, then hild its position. if it has auto stability on. if not, it will just crash in the back since it will tilt backwards.

I'm not completely sure but if the if the train is moving before the helicopter takes off it inherits the velocity of the train. I would think that the acceleration of the helicopter will be delayed if the helicopter takes off before the train moves but it will eventually equalize.

RC helicopter stays in place along with moving train, but only if train interior is closed space. If you have open aired train, then train moves past helicopter.

BUMP

dude what? you on meth?

keked, good work bro

correct ###########

youtube.com/watch?v=bJMYoj4hHqU

youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA

>I have never been on a train before in my entire life.

Let me guess you think immigrants are good people too.

crash against back because there's no force transfer.
When you touch the ground or hold on to something, the friction helps transfer the force.

Because you're already moving with the train but in this case the helicopter is already flying while the train starts to move, so it will smacks against the back

good point but how to prove

>The fly gets stuck on the back window.

by using basic physics. also you could fly a drone on and watch it crash

ITT ppl too priviledged to drive with a train

pic related
Does the single finger feel the force of the space moving around it?
Nope, it just goes around it.

thanks

Remember how it feels like to be in a rollercoaster? Do you remember how the speed pushes you into the seat and the funny feeling in your stomach? It's kinda like that.

But here's the thing about the helicopter:
It's mass is at the bottom and it's the heavy stuff which is pulled backwards as the train begins to move. Therefore the helicopter's stability changes which theoretically forces it to "drill" forward with it's propellers, hence pulling the helicopter forward.

In practice it's going to tumble randomly and cut everyone's face hence resulting in a lawsuit.

dude you are retared

b8

>if the Drone flies into the Train and is not moving at the relative speed it will simply fly to the back if you START it in the train it's resting speed is the same as teh trrain.

That's what I said, why are you responding to me?

Why are you replying to me when I did not pose a question or anything besides a factual statement to clarify for everyone are you lonely or gay or something or think you are more important than everyone ?

did you skip physics classes in school? A coin would have the same inertia as you, since it was in your hand, the drone is not tied to the trains acceleration, since it is hovering statically

do you feel yourself moving around the sun on earth. that is because you started in motion when you were shoved out of a vagina. same way that if you walk onto a train when it is a 0 m/s and then it accelerates you accelerate with it because of the normal force of the train onto you. but when you fly a drone onto a train, there is no force acting on it when the train accelerates it will crash. same thing with the fly in a car, 99% of the time, the fly lands on the outside and comes in through the window, or was initially in the car when it started, the fly will accelerate with it. but if you started the car while the fly was flying it would hit the back, but because the car accelerates relatively slowly it wont go splat. if the fly happend to teleport somehow into the car while you are going 60 m/h, it would go splat.

most likely he is still in 10th grade

Air and water have very similar properties. It could stay there, move back a bit or lurch forward. All depends on the mass of the drone and the density of the air. Think of a fish in a fish tank and how that would react. The only difference is the train is acting like a tank for the air. Now if the train had open windows or was otherwise open to the air it would slam in to the rear wall, acting more like a stream than a fishtank

That's when the train is already moving though, the question is if the helicopter is inside a non moving train and then the train moves

No, it won't. Maybe for a balloon, but the helicopter has to have a gyro in order to maintain hovering attitude. It isn't coupled to the train by anything except the air, which has very little influence on it. It will hit the back of the train.

So this guy was right?

You're not a smart person

Okay, then: Imagine that the helicopter is in your trailer. Your meth addict mom hasn't paid the rent in months, so it gets repo'd. When the truck pulls it away, what happens to the helicopter?

The train will take off because fizziks

My train moved with rc helicopters inside trains his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren close there doors and move forward with rc helicopters inside, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of closing his doors and moving forward with a rc helicopter inside him. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever close your doors and move forward with a rc helicopter hovering inside you. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never closed my doors and moved forward once with a rc helicopter hovering inside me. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post made me close my doors and move forward with a rc helicopter hovering inside me.

Sorry, but my answer is correct (if somewhat incomplete). Of course, if the helicopter starts on the floor, THEN hovers after the train finishes accelerating, it will stay in place.

>sit/stand mount that actually looks sturdy
>$229

might as well save the extra 150 to just get a new desk.

first part is right, second part isnt, if the drone takes off while the train is at rest it will stay at rest as stated in newtons 1st law "An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force." but if the drone takes off while the train has started to accelerate but has not reached its maximum speed it will have some velocity but will still crash into the front of the train

Mine is a Trex 700 with a gasoline 4.6 HP engine swinging 1.89m blades. It would go to the back and chop a few heads on the way. It has an alternator so it can control its power usage. But with 4 blades, it will kill every passenger as I try to correct its flight

what is momentum

You're a fucking moron.

pretty much newtons 1st law

Hits wall you fucking moron. Look up newtons laws.

Force produced by helicopter's rotor blades will be equal to force produces by train engine - thus the train will not move.

To all you faggots saying shit like 'flip a coin in mid air' or 'jump on the train'- ofc you're not going to be jolted backwards because you're all not moving in the horizontal direction relative to the train. This also applies if you start the helicopter while the train is moving, since it is not moving horizontally relative to the train it will stay suspended.

what is newton?

This is why I don't take trains.

you are fucking retarded, if you think about it

Your story moved me for some odd reason. Thanks, user.

secret dildocopter

youtu.be/gnXf7EJ8Qvc

So what? They started with it on the floor, and the train appears to be moving at a steady speed. Of course it worked normally.

there you go

fucking retard, OP asked what would happen if the drone started hovering before the train started moving

Oh boy... I look smart looking at my fake chart.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBR6r_5DvGw

The helicopter won't smack against the wall
The wall will smack against the helicopter

Exactly user

laughed out louod

It moves to the back.

youtu.be/oBR6r_5DvGw

The end.