What are you diagnosed with, Sup Forums?

What are you diagnosed with, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

extendmypenis.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing.
But fuck sometimes I think I have something, not like Tumblr hurr Durr I'm depressed but something serious.

How often do you feel depressed? And how often do you feel good?

Idk i just want to start killing people.

Nothing because I'm a normal human being.
However, my friends are certain that I'm deaf or have some kind of way of randomly zoning out when I'm listening to people, like I hear the words I just can't make sense of them

Schizoaffective Disorder

I'm on the antisocial disorder spectrum

If I had to say honestly, 95% of the time I feel like shit.
My life isn't even bad, I just can't shake this feeling.
I can't even enjoy a lot of the things I used to anymore, or any happiness is immediately overshadowed by the inevitable thought that I'll just relapse into feeling like a worthless piece of shit.

Bipolar, hyperactive, and anxiety disorders, and a fuckton of family and love issues, I can't bond with people, i act all the times to be sociable, I am pretty sure I am the craziest user here, AMA

I have crippling depression.
And Schizophrenia.

OP here, i'm bipolar type 2. What have you done when you were manic?

Doc put me on some happy pills for depression

Prodigous autistic savant.
I can draw all kinds of shit from memory but am a 40 year old virgin with no friends.
Fuck my life.

Depression, bipolar, anxiety, mild memory loss. All caused by leukoencephalopathy.

OCD for as long as i can remember.

I got OCD.

Stabbed my knee several times with a folding knife, sliced wide open my wrists, but my mom is a nurse and is very good at fixing people, I stabbed a guy once, never heard of him again, i get into flights very often and they usually end when I pull the same folding knife i used on my knee, and I could go on for hours

Holy fuck, dude. I thought you would say something like, spending a shit ton of money, fuck a lot of women, no sleep, work long hours. etc

Never harmed my self while being manic. I've only spent a lot of money and been very sexually active.

I am very sexually active i use depressed and suicidal girls as my slaves, dependency is a beautiful thing, I spend a lot of money and shit, but to get money i sell some pills without prescription to cucktards in my college, I myself am addicted to benzos and I smoke a fuckton of weed Wich only make my Crysis worst, luckily I live in a shitty part of a shitty country and I can get away with everything

Where do you live?

Here's some zolpidem I just bought along with the knuckles I carry around

Nothing. Never been to a doctor about that shit

and i know nobody will listen to this because they're retarded but IT WOULD BE RETARDED OF ME TO DIAGNOSE MYSELF WITH ANYTHING BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE A MEDICAL DEGREE AND AM NOT QUALIFIED TO DO SO

BR hue here

Careful with those knuckles man. Almost everywhere in the world and in all the states, those are considered a weapon (even knives go overlooked, but knuckles do not) even if they are like plastic. a weapon that you'd need a license for, but there is no brass knuckle license so there's no loophole and they're illegal as fuck

Bipolar 2

Unfortunately more depression than hypomania

They are very easy to hide and can make some SERIOUS damage, never had problems with police though

I have been clinically diagnosed with Nigger Cock Lust

I have Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD

Are you swedish?

Just a warning. If you ever get caught, you can get felony possesion of a weapon, but NEVER use them unless you plan on being the agressor, doing it in secret and making sure you don't get caught

I've heard quite a few cases that even with good lawyers, they're deemed NOT a defensive weapon and no matter what case against self defense you put out, you're going to get a hefty felony assault with a deadly weapon.

You're better off using literally anything else, even bending a piece of iron around your hand to serve the purpose of brass knuckles rather than brass knuckles that were made with the intention of being brass knuckles.

Seriously reconsider

I can relate. Are you on meds?

I have Autism.

I'm ready to die now.

Law student here pal, I am aware of all this shit, but I have less chance to kill someone with the knuckles than a knife or something, I know how to talk with cops and believe me, I have a silver tongue.
I carry them because I really use them, thus is better to use a knuckle to break a bone than a knife to stab some fucker to death, it really is the best option I have

ADHD

Yea, Mirtazapine (Remeron) and Trileptal

Tourette syndrome. Not the vocal kind but I basically have to twitch or I feel really really uncomfortable.

How does it work? Does it make your mood stabile? I'm on lamictal, and that shit works.

nothing cuz i havent talked to anyone

Stable, yes, but stable in a mediocre way

I took lamictal too, but developed a rash very common with others. Had to move to Trileptal.

I get very discouraged on the depression side, but it's better stable than not

Agreed. I feels amazing.

I just had two shots of vodka to numb the constant pain of depression

Depression and migraines. Both treated.

ADHD, Generalized anxiety disorder, trichotillomania.

Anyone jerk off while on erection pills? extendmypenis.com