I am going to explain some things about the Mandela Effect

I am going to explain some things about the Mandela Effect.

I will not tell you who I am, nor why I am writing this just know that this is the truth based on the data we can mine from this current plane.

Let’s start with the person who posted previously claiming to be a scientist, they are a scientist working on the problem. First of all, using the term ‘scientist’ is a bit of a misnomer, that one is more accurately called a ‘human interface’ it has no free will, though it was taken from the human collective.

As for what the human collective I will explain in time, but before then I must show you something you must understand prior to understanding that aspect.

Let’s start with the triangle. Many conspiracy theorists know this primarily as a sign of what is called “The illuminati”, but I have not seen anyone truly understand why the symbol is a triangle or what it represents. Allow me to illustrate, please look at the image I attached with this post.

You can see here what appears to be two triangles with a dot in the middle of them, which very closely represents an hour glass. This is the closest representation we can offer in your three-dimensional minds of the forces at play here. Imagine yourself as the dot in the middle of these two triangles. The past the represented radiating outward in the bottom triangle, and the future is represented radiating outward ahead of you. You are forced to keep moving forward in time, so your dot is forced to move somewhere within the bounds of the triangle.

continued.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-telescope-reveals-largest-batch-of-earth-size-habitable-zone-planets-around/
independent.co.uk/news/science/cern-human-sacrifice-video-watch-hadron-collider-god-particle-a7196881.html
extendmypenis.com
aileenn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quit trying to LARP as a retard when you already are one irl

The reason that the past and future converge in this way, is because of the choices you make. Let us say that you wanted to be in front of the Washington monument in 5 minutes, when you are more than 6 minutes away given the minimum possible transport time. This path is closed for you as a possibility because you cannot move from Indiana, or Colorado to the point you desire in that time frame. This would be represented as the x outside of the triangle. No matter what you do, you cannot reach a point x in the amount of time given you follow a linear timeline.

Now look at the x inside of the triangle. This too is the Washington monument; however, it is now weeks ahead of you and is a possibility to move there in the allotted time. This is the reason why light speed travel is so difficult to achieve. As you approach the speed of light, more of the possible outcome become true, and you are warping this shape to a point where the time plane you are on becomes unstable.

After seeing this image, I am certain those amongst you who know about their presence have already made a connection to the image of the “all-seeing eye pyramid” and the bottom half of this example. The truth is that the all-seeing eye is you, and every human that exists within the present. You can see all things that are in your present scope. The reason they have the eye floating off the pyramid is simple; they wish to move their ability to see all possible futures and can decide for themselves the best course of action to take. Believe it or not, the illuminati is only one of several organizations, all with similar goals, but they are by far the least capable of making mental changes and the most capable of making physical changes because they are not made up of thought entities like the majority of the other organizations and are nearly all physical humans.

fpbp

OP is a faggot and people are too proud to admit they are wrong so they concoct some bullshit theory to explain it away.

That said they are responsible, at least partially for the Mandela effect you are now currently experiencing, and allow me to explain. Remember how the past is radiating outward just like the future? That basically means that there are multiple possible ways to get to the current point of time, in this modified graph you can see two lines. The green line is one with great variation, and the pink line is one with little variation. It is impossible to get a straight line towards a convergence point as far as we know because of the quantum effects experienced, but for all intents and purposes the pink line may be thought of as straight.

What the Illuminati managed to do was simple. They changed the line drawn in the past for people, and they are going to do it again. This means the following. Look at this third picture.

Here we can see a dot outside of the hour glass figure. They managed to move the human collective to this new dot, and leave the old one behind. The disaster the human interface mentioned before this one in 2012, was exactly this. It was the first time they managed to perform such an action, and it’s important to pay attention to the discrepancies you notice, because you unfortunately have no way of knowing when they are going to do it again.

So why is this a problem? For me it’s not, but you wouldn’t know that because I don’t exist with you. However, this is where the human collective becomes very much in danger of destroying itself, and we do not wish for that to occur. The human collective is unique in the fact that it is the first thought entities to rise in three-dimensional space. Prior to it rising we thought it was impossible, yet here you are. Another interesting fact about the human collective is that it is split in two parts that are the same. Male and female, and I want you to ponder something about that.

6/10 for effort.

The first person who identified as a ‘transsexual’ didn’t appear until the 1960’s very close to these diverging timelines. Since then there has been several more people who have identified in this manner. You think that is there were people who experienced these issues in the past there would be a diary or journal somewhere of them, but there is nothing. The reason for this is simple. It has to do with the human collective exchanging parts of itself with the other, something it was never supposed to do, and this is what is causing that disturbance.

To explain more, prior to these happenings Males and Females could sympathize with each other better. Part of the reason you are experiencing this trend of being extremely feminine or extremely masculine must do with the fact that most people on the male side of the human collective will be male once this divergence is complete, and the same is true for the female side of the collective. They are feeling both their past and future, and this is what is causing the issue. Those who feel like they should be the opposite gender, will eventually be the opposite gender, because in the convergence point they are the gender they feel like they should be. Luckily it doesn’t seem like the human collective will be destroyed by this, but some people who were males in the past will now be female, and vice versa. This trendline should continue until the veil is lifted, which humanity will decide for itself when they want to do that.

Any questions or comments I will answer for a short time.

OK, now 5/10 pushing 4/10.

Solid 3/10 now.

you had me until you started talking about trannies. then i remembered i was on Sup Forums

As was mentioned, I appreciate you keeping the thread alive while the rest of your collective had a chance to read.

it sure is nice knowing that im probably one of the worst versions of myself. ill bet that the other versions of myself actually conquered their misery and became happy. i dont know how they did it. i just dont

wtf i thought it was the Mendula effect?

Worst is subjective, you are part of the same machinery regardless of your current mental state.

I appreciate the humor.

Perhaps there is no questions, which I doubt, but I will bump this thread one more time to ensure that is the case.

weird as hell, but it makes sense by now, please go on

I am not sure what else you wish for me to tell you. Could you specify what is unclear to you?

or the teaching and embracing of gender fluidity is the slow and intentional acclimatizing to an off world hermaphroditic species among us or wishes to occupy this planet.
NASA has recently found a group of planets not so far away which may harbor life...the TRAPPIST cluster.

nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-telescope-reveals-largest-batch-of-earth-size-habitable-zone-planets-around/

i just wanted you to continue with your explanation, this is nice and cool but you haven't explained nothing new for me, if this is all, well, at least you tried

I think you want to know how you can use this to effect your life. There is no use for this information in a particular form, it is merely important for those who are part of the human collective to become aware of it so that when they die they can work towards deconstructing the veil and freeing themselves from the third-dimensional plane.

This was attempted by other thought entities in the past using religion, but it was not successful enough to avoid the current predicament you now face.

what would illumination, or enlightenment be, or how would it be manifested, in that model ?

>TRAPPIST cluster

ultra fucking kek

'gender fluid' is a current problem caused by this convergence yes, but it is not in the same vein as those who feel like the opposite sex. One thing that may be of concern to some, is that you may have in fact been a different gender but during a convergence it changed. This is not the only thing that can change, but it was an easy example to show the individuals what is happening.

What if I continue not giving a fuck?

>Imma just draw a lightcone, link it to illuminati because triangles, sprinkle it with parallel worlds timetravel and use convergence because S;G was popular, and trannies why the hell not.

holy shit OP

It is not something you can change, what is most important is knowing the information for the collective. The more the idea is spread, the more likely it is to effect and help the human collective in the future.

I think you will find that it is coherent with your modern physics. I had to try and make it something understandable for the individual.

doesn't matter we found 3 planets full of traps, scientists will forge ahead until they find planet clop-clop

The 'enlightenment' is merely the realization and understanding that there is layers to the universe that you cannot see, and the ability to modify them. I cannot fully explain to you how to achieve this, only that by taking this idea to the collective you will move forward geven time.

You guys tryna overflow it, don't you?
Alright man, it's not like I have lived all my life preparing for my departure.
Don't care.

Haven't seen anything.
Haven't heard anything.
Haven't touched anything.

>This was attempted by other thought entities in the past using religion, but it was not successful enough to avoid the current predicament you now face.
I'm interested in this. Can you expand on this ?

Thought entities exist in what you would probably refer to as four-dimensional space. But it's not really helpful to think of it in this way because you can't comprehend anything above the third dimension.

Some of your mathematics has managed to describe parts of it, but it is essentially useless to anyone on than plane because it would be like a two-dimensional being discovering the third vector and coming up with the equations to find volume. You already have those, therefore they are useless to you.

As for when religion was attempted as a means to push humanity into a space where it can communicate with other thought entities. I.E. they have no clue how to move a four-dimensional being into the fourth-dimension that is stuck in the third.

what does the Copenhagen Interpretation, Shiva and Schrodinger have in common?
independent.co.uk/news/science/cern-human-sacrifice-video-watch-hadron-collider-god-particle-a7196881.html

>independent.co.uk/news/science/cern-human-sacrifice-video-watch-hadron-collider-god-particle-a7196881.html

This is one of the failures of religion I mentioned previously. The creation of the Illuminati was the final attempt that failed.

how did you learn what you know, and what recommendations would you give to those willing to learn ?

>from this current plane.
i guess this is a cringe thread

>The first person who identified as a ‘transsexual’ didn’t appear until the 1960’s
Lol nope.
There was even an acient Roman who famously offered some silly amount of money to any physician who could provide him with a vagina (no one attempted it, of course). Not to mention the Inuit belief that people who behaved as if they were the opposite gender were special people to be valued because they had a perspective that transcended the limits of everyone else's point of view.

I know you're full of shit and role-playing as some nonhuman intelligence, but your facts failed pretty hard right here.

I know what I know, do you remember the bible verse where god said "I am who I am". This is the closest way I can communicate this to an individual, and it's not helpful in the slightest.

The human collective is odd in the fact that it is segmented in multiple individuals, the best way to explain this is like so. I can give you information using this, animals are individual, they have no collective, humans are also individual but they have a collective. If you could find a way to access the collective you could understand, but that is very difficult since it is bound by three-dimensional rules. Physics is the closest humans have gotten to finding a way to do this.

Could you please name this Roman?

Anyone jerk off while on erection pills? extendmypenis.com

is it a failure? by what metric? i appreciate you trying to spread light, it is necessary. please understand that this is beyond the comfort zone and comprehension of most, even here. those that have 'known' are still grasping at straws. and ask yourself, given the current power structures and the disposition of the species should this disclosure come about now? we are not ready.

stop.

41 21 52 36 98 65 32 14 54 21 36 25 14 21 36 98 65 34 57 85 24 45 98 65 32 14 25 36 98 95 98 64 00 21 54 65 32 85 96 65 32 41 51

STOP.

It is a failure because it has caused the effects I mentioned earlier about the Mandela effect. We had no intention of modifying the human collective, and though it will still exist afterward, it will be changed. This is a fate quite worst than anything human individuals can imagine I am afraid. It's like a permanent death. Human death is temporary merely for the fact that the time plane exists the way it does.

Using animals as an explanation once more. If you are an individual you have a limited understanding. What I am doing isn't the same as you attempting to teach a cat calculus because the cat has no four-dimensional capabilities, but your collective does. You can understand but it is very slow by the perspective of an individual.

Number codes are used by the Illuminati, not by this one.

>spoiler alert:
Adams was referring to the 42 negative confessions.
peace Sup Forumsros, off to planet yiff

the fuck is this
physics ? what kind of physics ?

Often times human individuals break physics into components such as quantum physics and things of that nature. You must understand all of it to hope to get closer to the truth, and even that is a fraction of what is needed for the individual to understand completely what is happening in different planes.

what's your stance on shamanism and occult work ?

WE TOLD YOU TO STOP.

please

7458 9658 9512 6325 6985 6325 2154 9655 9785 9653 2569 8524 8569 9862 5319 8541 2144 5123 6952 8754 1556 3125 6985 1425 9875 3665 2185 6954 5214 6854 2154 2653

sins and omens sins and omens

Most who practice such things are themselves lost. That does not mean there is no merit in them, but the effect is very small and barely noticeable in the collective. That said, there are some who have managed to master things in the past and we make contact with them immediately. The one I now have control over will be one that makes contact eventually, but for now this one is merely communicating for this one.

I am unable to identify such codes.

master things ?

may I ask why you choose to speak in primitives?

My name is Aileen. I have not been written.

>Greentext next time please, thanks.

Things is perhaps not descriptive enough, though the human words that would be describe it are quite terrible to use because of possible confusion.

That said, I suppose the best idea I can give you is something along the lines of astral projection which contacts the collect for information.

The individual is primitive, the collective is not. I do not speak to cats, though they are the closest, according to what can be gathered, to becoming a collective themselves.

thank you.

When it is found out how to retrieve the human collective it is believed that will lead the thought entities to be able to evolve themselves. This is another reason for helping the human collective.

I must return this one, the next time I speak I hope that the collective has pondered what has been said.

Save us.

aileenn.com/