Ok Sup Forums i need some help. Heres what gunna happen...

ok Sup Forums i need some help. Heres what gunna happen. im going to ruin my "friends" lives and i would like your suggestions on how to do so. Trips i have to do regardless and i can choose which ones to that i like the look of. After ive done these ill post screenshots and evidence as well as greentext the whole thing.

But first some back story. ill keep it short

>be me
>be 16 brit fag so almost college which means i can do what ever i like with little to no interrigation because ill never see anyone from my school again
>have a group of friends for 5 years consisting of 4-7 people
>i was one of the main guys
>couple months pass
>they deside they dont like me
>ruin my life
>have depression for about a year, and also before this because of my pedo grandad
>they make me feel like shit
>still be nice to them like the cuck i am
>decide ive finally had enough, they start being nice again
>wut.jpg
>depression starts going away, start being my usual self again
>once i feel like we're legit friends again they start going back to being cunts
>depression starts again
>this cycle goes on for about 6 months
>IVE HAD ENOUGH
>revenge time
>get 2 of their private ip's
>already know where 2 of them live
>find out this guys dad died and i know how he died
>there are 3 people i want to ruin
>one guy is the main one, i know his address and its within walking distance, so over summer or easter break i plan to smash a brick through this guys window.
>lame i know but his house has JUST finished being repaired, so this is just gunna fuck up his life, not enough i need more ideas
>this is the quiet one, he controlls the whatsapp and discord group chat/server, constantly reminds me how no one likes me, want to smash his face, his parents are really bad, dad is abusive and mother is a drunk, have his private ip
>last boi his dad died, know where he lives AND have his private ip
>fucking jackpot, he is also a massive cunt

thats pretty much all i have to go on.

Go to one of their houses and call 911 while screaming and whispering "he's here" then fucking book it

>screaming and whispering
pick one, not a bad idea thb

> i plan to smash a brick through this guys window.
>so this is just gunna fuck up his life

that'd be less than an afternoon's work, not too expensive, and vandalism if you're caught

come on, you're better than this

dont be an asshole
they probably have worse lives than you as it is. wait til it seems like they like you and then kill yourself

nah i wont get caught and its in a relitivly bad neighbourhood so im not likely to get caught and he wont know its me

fuck off with that bullshit
just went to a funeral today where some guy killed himself, it would tear my mum apart so thats not happening and i want to make them kill themselves , im not gunna stop

you're a fucking loser, OP.

I can't believe you're getting this upset over "friends" that you met online. Just stop talking to them. Wow.

these are my friends from school, i sit next to one of them in most of my lessons and it fucking is painful being with them

Simply put
If you really wan't to ruin their lives, learn their weaknesses and use it against them.
The quite one with the abusive family, that could easily be turned against him.

I am not saying "Do this"
just a suggestion

if you really want to ruin someones life arson is the way to go.

i would prob call social services but i want to remain user

Weaken the foundation of renovation fags house by turning on the outside spigot while he's away.

i could burn down this guys house and because he lives becuase he lives in a houseing block wouldnt connect me with it

You could dig up dead dad fags dead fag dad and put the corpse in their bed.

It's not quite that simple.
You would probably still want to get caught.
Unless you have building interior and exterior blueprints and a solid plan of execution, along with a backup, you can still be traced back to quite easily.

Be an adult and never speak to or interact with them again.
Problem solved.

too obvious as i would have to find out where he is burried and would take a but of time. seriously considering burning down one of their houses tho.

That works too

i like your thinking, i would prob do it over easter break which gives me 5 weeks of planning

i would have to speak with them for a minimum of 8-9 weeks so thats a no go also revenge is better

If you're going for fire.
Interior and exterior blueprint -> gas lines and pipes.
Can make fire seem accidental pretty easily as long as you dont leave anything obvious there.

op what kind of a fucking loser are you, you want to ruin peoples lives because they didnt wanna be friends with you? kek.

ok heres my little pre-cum plan. find blueprints of interior and ext find a gas pipe, kick to shit until it breaks light a match near end of hallway run like hell. OR fucking burn the carpet with a match, and some lighter fluid, run like hell id say 3-5am i can also sneak in and out of my house pretty easy

if they have a gas stove you could always use that

nah miane i want to ruin their lives because they made me feel like shit for the past year and im not an heroing, even though i have considered it A LOT so this is the next step, they want to ruin mine i ruin theirs

I like this plan.

i could kill his cat, i like cats but his cat and his dad died so this will mess with him, but cat will prob be kill during fire anyway so

Kick that first one straight out, that gas would reach that match in no time.
Probably killing you as well.
You will need a flammable fuse of some sort leading into the gas line (sealed so no gas escapes) so you have enough time to escape and the evidence is destroyed along with the building

and the fire alarm is so broken he'll prob ignore it. i really dont care if anyone gets hurt during this

Stab those fuckers, alone in a quiet and dark place where they will never be found in time.
Enjoy being a murderer

>I would have to speak to them
and why is that

i sit next to the fuckers

i will prob do that to the one with the abusive parents, (but wont kill)

You could get some really potent poison.
Apply poison to pin/needle
Place on his chair
Sits on pin/needles
thinks nothing off it
poison enters.
May want to do this a few times to make sure

ok thats dumb as it will link direcly with me, which i dont want and its obvious as fuck

It would not link directly to you, an inconspicuous needle on his chair, if you do one on yours too (no poison) and a few others, he wont think anything of it.

thats going to take a lot of time and effort, and i have to get the poison, which will be obvious to the police when they come busting through my door

Can you do it soon? Like today

OP here ill post in a month maybe about me burning down this guys house and throwing a brick at another, still need ideas about the 3rd guy i have his private ip also

no cant do it today you fucking retard that will take months of planning, and by then i would of moves school

I tried getting back at shit friend once.
> Be 10 with 12 year old friend
> Live across the street from friend
> Play with toy cars still
> He has relatives visiting
> He goes inside for a while, leaving box of cars
> Put his hot wheels cars under their tires when he was inside
> Few hours later relative are leaving
> They notice toy cars
> Friends relatives relatives ask him about it
> Friends yells at his sister, sister tells him I did it
> Friend looks at me
> "Did you do this, user!?"