This is not normal

This is not normal
Fuck is wrong with people
Also
more post op trans genitalia

Is that supposed to be a vagina or a penis?

Fuck do you care what's normal and not for?

/thread

Satan will attack the natural order in many ways. Sexually being the most obvious. There are many, let us say more, subversive tactics, that intend on disrupting our reproductive capabilities. It's perverted mostly due to the fact that we're to be known by gender in this life. The after life I believe, one will be known as they were.

lawll

I want to see what is abnormal to me, so again post more pictures

With seven billion of us and no sign of stopping im sure the trannies can take one for the team.

The stars are our salvation. With all of the FRBs we've been picking up since 2007, It's only a matter of time, before we find out there is more out there than we've ever known.

Ya, this shit is nuts. Fucking people who want to do this to their body are clearly fucking nuts in the head and need help. They shouldn't be supported to mutilate their body.

They cant make dicks for shit.
Post more of these this shits imteresting

After 1.5 years

6 years

Nobody can surely be happy with that its fucking hell

The sauce I got it from had to use a catheter inserted underneath to piss. Apparently you can get that fixed with a further op but they elected not to

More

that looks aweful

ahahahahahahahaha

wow. I thought the male to female was bad. This is some back room of slaughter house on a saturday night done by a guy who isn't wearing gloves level stuff.