TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

How do people cope with this in your country?

When will you get banned for good?

ahhhh!!!

>implying "doing something productive" 24/7 and giving yourself no time to rest is efficient or healthy whatsoever
why do you keep spouting this stupid shit

because it is how

How else can you get ridiculously successful? You need an edge on other people.

You can't get rich working 40 hours a week.

bump

hello again. its me from this morning, again

i hope he'll never get ban. dont be a meanine

i feel like im close to starting a productive life. i might not be here for much longer

>You can't get rich working 40 hours a week.
Either you get rich working yourself to death and buying a nice house and a nice exotic car when you're old or you get rich with some smart shtick when you're young.

Money is the only thing that matters in the modern world and so there is no moral justification to not be working as hard as you can. Even if you don't need the money you can donate it to charity or something.

sad news. but happy news. but still sad. hopefully itll be go well for you neetyleaf

T-thank you...

>and so there is no moral justification to not be working as hard as you can
There is: more money doesn't make you happier. If you're just a normal guy who doesn't give a shit about some grand career or being ludicrously rich why would you break your body and mind working as hard as possible?
>Even if you don't need the money you can donate it to charity or something.
Is this your "moral justification" or something?

fuck you.

>There is: more money doesn't make you happier.

What if it does tho.

Money buys you resources, political and social power. You can't push forward your ideas without money, you can't buy nice things without money. It's really everything, especially in a decadent society completely lacking in morals and spirituality. There's merely nothing more.

It doesn't bother me because I'm not a self-loathing faggot.

Are you going to become successful too?

>What if it does tho.
But it doesn't. Studies show that once you have enough money to pay the bills, i.e. not die, then more money doesn't really change your situation. Like sure it's better to cry in a big mansion than an apartment, but the point is you're still crying and money didn't change that.

>Money buys you resources, political and social power.
Buys you food yes, political if you want to be a politician, and "social power" if you're a faggot who thinks having the newest iPhone is an accomplishment in itself to parade around your ""friends"".

>You can't push forward your ideas without money
You mean like right now? The Internet is perfect for that. However much joking there's done about Sup Forums and us anons, this place pushes ideas from just fucking words on a website.

>you can't buy nice things without money
"Nice" "things".

>There's merely nothing more.
If you believe that, fine. But don't pretend like it isn't still meaningful for a person, if that person wants, to pursue something like music or art or literature. Just because you can't be an attention whore and show off what you know or can do or have created back home doesn't mean it doesn't exist or doesn't matter. If "society is lacking in morals and spirituality", why would that stop you from being different? You're not out at a party right now, you're not fucking a random chick right now, you're already different than the majority your age aren't you? You can still do you even if those around you do something else.

this is snek

we'll see...

>But it doesn't. Studies show that once you have enough money to pay the bills, i.e. not die, then more money doesn't really change your situation.

Those studies have a tiny population size and don't cover specifics of individual's goals and ambitions.

What if what will make me happy is gaining political capital and for that I need money?

>and "social power" if you're a faggot who thinks having the newest iPhone is an accomplishment in itself to parade around your ""friends"".

What the hell? I'm not talking about latent consumerism. besides that I'm rather frugal and optimize value on every purchase. iPhones indeed are for lemming faggots but that's beside the point.

>"Nice" "things".

Vacations, cars that are fun to drive, nice clothes, anabolic steroids, HGH, nice food (I want to eat at nice restaurants all the time. I want to eat expensive steak every single day), living in a good area, I want to get pilot lessons. I want to do a lot of fucking things, basically.

You need money to be free and independent. If you're not rich you can't do whatever you want, you have to listen to other people.

For all those I need money. A lot of money.

>If "society is lacking in morals and spirituality", why would that stop you from being different?

Because I believe Man needs something greater than himself to live for. And in modern society there is nothing like that, which leaves amassing money and hedonism the only things left.

I want to overthrow the government and create an revolution through Authoritarian means. For that I need a lot of money for arm soldiers, propaganda, et cetera.

That's why I need to get rich