There's a lot of pros, but what are some cons of an small cock?

There's a lot of pros, but what are some cons of an small cock?

Stop making these threads

I'm a grower. For the past couple days, my foreskin has worked its way up and covered the head. It's really annoying. I keep having to pull it back.

Y tho?

Why on which part?

Pull it back

I'm uncut too but I just keep it covered, except for washing obviously

i also have a "small" cock. about 3.5 inches hard
some things i find frustrating are finger cramps and accidentally tugging on pubes while I fap

Also locker rooms, and just being around others naked is humiliating lol

This interests me as well. For uncut guys, do you normally have your foreskin pulled back or not?

It feels uncomfortable. It's hard to describe, but it's like there's a tension on the part between the head and shaft. The relief is like tilting your head and snapping/popping your neck, or cracking your back.

pro's to a small cock
fucking enlighten me O_O !?
here's a con, Girls won't go as wild for it

Because I broke that part that connects it to my penis

If im soft it covers the head
I'm I get hard and it grows it pulls back

yeah, its very uncomfortable, especially after swimming, since when soft its fairly small like 1.5 to 2 inches long

Being uncut myself, I feel it easy to fap with. But my foreskin doesn't stay pulled back when I'm hard. I just rolls forward whenever I try to pull it back. I suspect it might be to due to having a fairly long foreskin?

the biggest benefit is all that free time you get to focus on hobbies like painting and taking over the world.

mine isn't very small or anything (3.5" hard)
but i think the pros are not causing the girls pain when having sex, also its more comfortable to deep throat

I did that for a while but it was mostly because I got used to it. It started to get too dry so now I just keep it covered

See above, keep covered to keep sensibility

>not that small
>3.5"
>deep
3/10, pics or keep trying

>isn't very small
>3.5"

1-10?

>Not small

I appreciate not having a guy that doesn't have a huge dick, shit's painful. 7 outta 10 maybe.
's cute

*appreciate having
whooperino

Pro
> you will never have blood on your dick,
con
> you will probably have it in your rectum

There are pros? Really? What woman told you that?

Its only slightly on short side, but still very thick (5" girth). that measurement is also non-bone pressed

R8 tiny dick

Dont put small in quotes as if its subjective. 3.5 is tiny and undeseriable by any standards.

manlet.
dicklet.
Little funny white boi, what's your opinion about your true lord and saviour The BBC?

So you have a chode? Literally the worst kind of dick

You can literally see his real dick underneath you fucking retard.

The cons are my Subaru isnt as fast as i want. Due to the lack of testosterone i dont make a commanding presence and cant get a good job. So my sick WRX is lacking on mods.

shut the fuck up you racist, it's poo

My cock is 3" soft and 5" erect. Is this good or not? Yes, I know I'm not winning any cock contests but will this get the job done?

It covers the head at all times
Only when in motion does the skin pull back.
So I can be fully hard and the forskin will stay up.

but 5" girth is about standard size, not thick mate :|

are you able to retract the foreskin? please, start stretching that out daily. fuck, even hourly. odds are if you're old enough to post on this site, its getting close to too late to fix that

it will. its below standard size tho, sry mate

its not tiny. its just slightly on the short side

chode? I don't know what you mean by that. but thickness is where it counts. length doesn't matter

no, 5 inch girth is considered thick. standard girth is actually closer to 4

that looks like a decent size
how many inches is it?