What is the PROPER way to make a steak?

What is the PROPER way to make a steak?

Well done, drowned in A1 steak sauce.

Everyone will give you a different answer.
My way is well done, not even a meme, don't care if you like it raw, rare, blue, grazing in a field... just enjoy your food ennit.

Not on a paper plate you poor piece of shit

with your mouth. Any other way like the ears, nostrils, anus, urethra, etc is just too messy.

medium rare sear in pan with a little spice the into the oven

You boil it for about half an hour then cool it off again in the fridge overnight. This breaks up the protein chains to make it juicier. Then just a quick five minutes in the microwave and it is ready to eat.

Heavily salted with fresh ground pepper, rubbed with olive oil. Let sit in the fridge for at least an hour. Then let it sit out on kitchen counter to reach room tempetature. Then throw it on a charcoal grill while at the peak of the fire-burning. Leave on one side for 8 minutes. Don't fucking touch it. Leave it for 8 minutes. Flip once and cook another 7 minutes. Again, dont fucking touch it. After the 7 minutes are done, place in air tight container for 10 minutes. Eat after setting for 10 minutes.

as long as you don't fucking go around and brag about how you get your steak cooked who cares. don't be that stupid elitist faggot at dinner like

>HA, you get medium well? only REAL steak eaters like myself order medium rare steaks. you basically bought a burnt steak, or a hockey puck, or beef jerky!

These guys are all virgins.

salt pepper, heat
medium rare

Have you tried cooking it?

Heat/times are relative to cuts.

Basic rule of thumb, higher the heat the more the sear and allows for a better chance at rare/medium rare

Salt with kosher salt roughly 30 min let sit at room temperature before grilling

If you're a rich fag, look into aging meat. It's 10/10 even if you're an awful cook

>not knowing how to cook a steak = virgin

stop projecting your own insecurities

NOT on a fukn paper plate

INGREDIENTS
1 male cow
1 female cow
1 penis
1 vagina
ΒΌ cup of male cow sperm
1 egg
pinch of salt

Procedure
male cow fucks female
shake vigorously
wait approximately 283 days

congratulations and enjoy your new steak

Kek
Take my upvote

i was about to say this

10/10 can confirm

Nah, milk comes next. The fat cells from the milk make the steak juicier, so you can sear it super hot and only get a yumm crust on the outside

Well done, burned, and with lots of ketchup

>not eating your steaks blue
get cucked Americunt

wow

i guess blue is the way to go now

Bring your steak up to room temperature. Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper on both sides.

Heat a cast iron skillet to 500 dungress Frankenstein in the oven. Turn your range on high. When the cast iron is up to temperature, sear the steak on the range for 30 seconds per side.

Once seared, put the steak into the oven (still at 500) for 2:30 per side.

Remove from the heat, place on a plate, and tent with foil for 2-4 minutes. Consume.

>quints
>eating steaks blue

do you even own a computer?

worst 5x8 ever