Thoughts on Donald J Trump?

Thoughts on Donald J Trump?

Corporatist.

He's not Hillary Clinton. Good enough.

better than the media portrays him but not as good as he thinks of himself
most politicians from both sides see usa as if we are this golden beacon which was true at one point but now we are a rotting corpse of that and refuse to see it. trump see's us as the corpse and wants to make us into the image we think we are.

>fuck the lions eating faces candidate, I'm gonna vote for the leopards eating faces party - they'll never eat my face, not like those damn lions.

Didn't vote for him, don't agree with most of his policies. I do not see him as the anti-christ. His policies are a useful way for me to understand what it is I believe, which makes me a more informed voter. I am going to try very hard to give him a fair chance. I think he knows what he is doing, especially when he offends people (usually goading them into a reaction that solidifies his base). If he does a good job as President (growing the economy and unifying those who oppose him by letting them benefit from a more prosperous economy...at, say a "Fuck Trump!" t-shirt factory...), then I would consider voting for him.

he could turn usa into a golden utopia and most of the anti trump people(both voters and politicians) would still be against him simply because they don't like him. us politics is no longer about policy and the nation but instead about personal feelings and appearances. people would rather someone that looks good who is awful for them vs someone they hate but is good for them

He can't read.

I woundn´t buy a car from him...

would not*

Lets be fuckin honest mate. His a coward and a faggot

best standup comedian I've seen in ages. a true artist, satiring the failure of the american election, candidate selection, two party system, and the quality of government in general. truly he is the hero we deserve.

or wouldn't you fucking retard

White trash with money elected by white trash without money. Now the country is a white trash trailer park reality show. Thanks white trash.

I'm looking forward to the tax reduction. Also a wall sounds badass. I hope ours looks cooler than Chinas.

He's great. A new update on the shitshow every day.

"Trump transition was told Flynn likely needed to register as foreign agent before taking top national security role "

Every day, until he implodes. I hope it takes awhile.

can't spell
doesn't care

I try not to think about him.... don't want to end up on a minority report.

White trash with money elected by white trash without money. Now the country is a white trash trailer park reality show. Thanks white trash.

very helpful thought diversion... thank you user

White trash with money elected by white trash without money. Now the country is a white trash trailer park reality show. Thanks white trash..

/thread

Fat ass trust fund billionaire with a slav gold digging hooker wife, 10 year old kid with downs that rides Russian cock like it's going out of style.

White trash with money elected by white trash without money. Now the country is a white trash trailer park reality show. Thanks white trash

White trash with money elected by white trash without money. Now the country is a white trash trailer park reality show. Thanks white trash..

don't really follow enough about american polotics to give a fuck about him. Seems to be a total shitstain tho

he a butt

>Filipinos

The white trash of Asia

White trash with money elected by white trash without money. Now the country is a white trash trailer park reality show. Thanks white trash

He's alright