HOLY FUCK BOTTOMLESS PIT 7/10 BOTTOMLESS PIT 7/10

Bottomless Pit (2016) exchanges the bold somberness of their previous effort with an incredibly belligerent and unrestrained approach towards alternative hip-hop. The profound industrial beat of "Giving Bad People Good Ideas" sets a dystopian precedent for what's soon to come with the frontman, Ride, haphazardly rallying alongside the vocals of Cherry Glazerr's Clementine Creevy. This is soon superseded by the cascading breakcore of "Hot Head" and later the chilling and foreboding "Warping", all culminating with "Bubbles Buried In This Jungle", a maniacal honing of Ride's perplexing talent. But the highlight of the album arrives with its latter half as the demented bubblegum instrumentals of "Houdini" and "BB Poison" lead into "Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood", a nearly surrealist rejection of societal purities. The titular closer track, "Bottomless Pit" extrapolates from all which came before it a bitter and absurdist view of the world, to the point where the mantra "I'll fuck you in half" echoes menacingly throughout.

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/vol7/hella.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy fuck got damnn

cool

it's legit

Scaruffi really like nu-metal, what's new?

nice

>le trout mask replica man

scaruffi.com/vol7/hella.html

>taking this washed-up senile hack seriously
And, no, I've never even once listened to Radiohead or Björk or what have you, before some Scaruffidrones try to peg that on me.

Are you retarded?

>thinking that TMR is unknown/unliked outside of Scaruffi

t. Gorillaz fan

It's clearly not there silly user

No you're just too stupid to have found it. Check out his reviews page, not the artist page, he usually updates that later.

The Death Grips reviews are on the Hella page on Scaruffi's site, and BP isn't there.

Nope, not that either. In fact, I almost exclusively listen to King Crimson and am generally averse to the Beatles. Scaruffi just has terrible taste and has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

>HOLY FUCK BOTTOMLESS PIT 7/10 BOTTOMLESS PIT 7/10
cancer

Hurr durr

it's not on his reviews page either, retard

I see we have crossed timelines, my friend

Literal samefag with photoshop

kys

kYs

>Ratings: 10=best album ever; 9=rock masterpiece; 8=buy it now; 7=buy it eventually; 6=buy it if you are a fan

>I'm the retard because I'm the one who can find things
?

apparently so. I guess we are both on the mission of stamping out autism

you wanna ask how I know that you've lost?

>when the most obvious joke of all time goes over your head
I think you're the lost one friendo

>"it's in his review page"
>"no it's not you retard"
>"WOW ur the retard for not finding it lol"
kys

Show us the review then

>"guys it was just a joke haha totally baited you"

no not even OP I'm talking about the "literal samefag" thing

he didn't write that

Well then who did? What kind of fucking loser would go out of his way pretending to be someone else?

We really have to find this review ladss

>Beyonce - Lemonade
>4/10
>The genre-hopping Lemonade (Parkwood Entertainment, 2016) was another attempt to promote her to auteur. An industry artifact with no personality, Beyonce swings between the playful reggae of Hold Up and the gospel hymn Freedom via the piano elegy Sandcastles. Best is probably Don't Hurt Yourself, which is quintessential Aretha Franklin. The collaboration with James Blake yields two of the most boring ballads of his career. All the media hype does little to make this album more than a marketing project. In fact, it's even less musical than Beyonce. She's a mediocre singer and an awful songwriter, and no amount of production work can fully hide that. The accompanying video includes spoken-word interludes of poetry by Somali-British poet Warsan Shire.
wtf i love scaruffi now

wtf i like teenager music now

I think you'd be surprised by the type of people that post on Sup Forums

op is an autist

>now
First day?

>implying I'm not OP

epic troll, op xD

>still hasn't found it
Only Scaruffi is enough of a pseud to write a review like that

He's gonna give it a 5 desu

screencap

I think he stopped doing reviews honestly. The last one was Atrocity Exhibition and that was like 4 months ago already.

haha and he just keeps going
when I get to school I'm gonna tell all my friends of that time a guy epically TROLLED Sup Forums xDDD

nah you did get trolled

lol wtf is this thread.
legitimately kys

Checked

He always takes big breaks between reviewing albums. It's always worth it though because he comes out with a bunch at the same time.

Ciaran is that you?

nice thread

>MC Ride died of cancer in january 2017

ngl OP it does sound like something he would write but all those songs you didn't mention he would pan and proceed to give it like a 6

fuck you I legit got excited

Who else thinks BP is Death Grips' best?

it's more ambitious than people give it credit for at least

>ambitious
It was their safest, poppiest album yet. The Money Store was more ambitious

>it's more ambitious than people give it credit for at least

I think the production was just a lot clearer and high quality, so it didn't sound as gritty. And I feel like it was definitely a step forward.

>Using blast beats in a hip-hop song
>safe and poppy
I'll have to disagree senpai

>Demdike Stare - Wonderland - 5/10
How can people still give this senior some credit?

Nigger he's given them many 7+s and even a fucking 8 with their debut

He just rightfully doesn't like stagnation.

aha troll'd xd

>>hip-hop
>has black guy not singing soul or rnb
>HAS to be hiphop

uhm...

>implying The Money Store isn't poppier

>Vektor 7 and 7.5
Damn

Damn, I liked that album too. How can I face my family now that they know I like the same album as a serial pedophile?

>he gave the latest Dear Hunter higher score than all their previous albums

how often does this happen?

also happened for shaking the habitual

he also changed Teens Of Denial from a 6 to a 6.5

Is there a band who's gotten as consistently good rankings from him as Dalek?

so do we like it now?

>Radiohead or Björk
newfag here, what's this guys deal with these two? I love the power couple Yorkey Bjork

>never even once listened to Radiohead or Björk
Why? You're actually missing out.

Why I'd this board so obsessed with Conan O'Brien?

I wish this pedophilic pasta nigger was never born

Camper Van Beethoven

did he molest you as a kid? cuck

>cuck
Go back to Sup Forums