The EU army is a good thing it will stop Americans from crying that you don't pay enough for NATO when you basically...

The EU army is a good thing it will stop Americans from crying that you don't pay enough for NATO when you basically pay to equip your own soldiers, if countries like turkey threaten you you can tell them to fuck off, you can use the army to mass deport refugees and keep your borders in check I for one welcome an EU army.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.fr/20140211/french-govt-spending-is-running-a-significant-risk-report-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Except there are only two decent armies in the EU, the british and the french one. With brexit, only the french army is left. We're not gonna pay to protect all the countries, it's our army, not the EU army.

Agreed. I don't want to spend anymore money on those """"""""""allies"""""""""""

All the EU army will do is cause death and destruction. I suppose with global warming Russia won't be that bad this time.

This
The "EU army" is basically the french one.
And This
Why murricans should pay for our defense? We must defend ourselves, without foreign aids.

You don't pay for Nato. You spend a percentage of your GDP to your own military forces.

If there would be a federal European state, there would be only one tax authority. Thus everybody in the union has to pay the same amount for the army.

>without foreign aids.
>aids
i meant help.

>The "EU army" is basically the french one
You can exegerate alot. Even Poland has more tank than France. Yours is not the worlds best army either.

>If there would be a federal European state
It won't ever happen, the european nations just cannot get along.

>Poland has more tank
Sure, the efficiency of an army is based on the number of tanks.
But anyway, I meant that the french army is the only one who actually defend the interest of European nations in the world.

German army has a great potential tho, it would be a pleasure if you ,guys decide to join

>implying an EU army would be manageable at all

An EU army would be completely unusable other than for feeding Somalians with ricebags, and that's not even sure.

The command chain would be still subjected to the conflicting political and financial interests of the EU members and torn off by them, making it de facto unusable in any kind of mission.

Nobody would want to fund it correctly. Nobody will accept to put 2% of the European GDP into funding it to make it functionnal.

I havn't seen much participation of France in the eastern european region yet

The British and French armed forces work closely together, and I hope that when the UK leaves the EU we will continue that relationship.

This is a good point desu

The EU army will just be used to bully countries who wish to leave the EU, no thanks.

Indeed, we are close allies now, and it is for the best.

that's not true, and the whole aircraft carrier agreement was a master fuckery from you once again

An "EU" army would be useful as a means of organizing the national armies, but the sovereignty should ultimately remain with the individual countries

never

It's a cheap trick so Germany won't pay their NATO Debt

An EU army literally as of now just means joint command think NATO but no shitskin americans or israelis. There's nothing wrong with this, it'll be hundreds of years before Europeans all over are actually recruited in single units.

There's always corporation between our two countries. French sailors work on British ships, and vice versa. British planes transport French supplies, armoured vehicles and heavy equipment to Mali for them because for some reason the French airforce cannot do this and requested the RAF for help.

>this post
>no German flag

>EU army happens
>me a Bulgarian gets conscripted and sent to bully the Netherlands
I will die of laughter if this happens.
Now that you said never we must definitely make it happen just to make you mad with rage.

>but the sovereignty should ultimately remain with the individual countries
Ultimately there will be no way around the european state. The fincancial situation is so fucked, because there is no fiscal union. A fiscal union on the other hand can't survive without a political union. I wouldn't mind sharing my taxes with Poles or Bulgarians. It would be a nice things desu.

Let's do it Hans.You make my salary the same as yours and i would't mind paying at all.Hell i will even be ok with joining the army(i mean i will get to bully the netherlands after all :^) sounds awesome)

>tfw you vote for Schulz
>tfw you vote for the Federal Union

Not to mention joint work and cooperation on missiles and other military technology.

thelocal.fr/20140211/french-govt-spending-is-running-a-significant-risk-report-says

>France hands UK €200m for ghost warship
>UK "cooperation"

fuck it

200m is small change compared to what our own successive governments have wasted on delayed or cancelled projects. Your own government must take some responsibility for these things too.

>Your own government must take some responsibility for these things too.

In terms of this aircraft carrier story.

Centralizing power just leads to shit. It sounds good on paper but humans and human nature will lead to it being ruined. See communism, should have led to everyone having a high standard of living, instead in every case it led to money and power concentrated at the top and everyone else poor.

>see US of A

>and the whole aircraft carrier agreement was a master fuckery from you once again

Uh, no.

You paid for access to the design. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

That entire article is factually incorrect. Believe me, I'm very sorry about France not getting their second carrier, but the blame solely on your government and industry for being so Fremch.

>That entire article is factually incorrect.
**retraction

I mistook it for the article you posted last time this subject came up.

You ain't wrong kraut.