I masturbate everyday to these pics of my litte sister (no nudes/duckface in every pic) she's 13, wwyd to her?

i masturbate everyday to these pics of my litte sister (no nudes/duckface in every pic) she's 13, wwyd to her?
also i would be eternally grateful to anyone who is willing to caption these pictures
i'm much into forcing her into fucking and stuff by blackmailing her, or anyway having her reluctant to go with her older brother.
talking about my fetishes, i love blowjobs and a bit of violence, also i would like to wrap her hair around my dick to masturbate and cum on her bangs(forehead)

Can I fuck her?

sure you can

i think that would be perfectly fine in your situation because your sister looks like a spic so your bloodline won't be ruined

i didn't really get what you meant but it's ok

oh sorry i'm stupid and a bit high, nevermind
btw we're from italy

>Italian Jewish features
You should totally fuck your sister just to rebel against your people

there arent much jewish people in italy

Well, she's worth the cake. Not a bad looker.

no one wants to caption these pics for me?

Those look nice ;)

yea my sis got nice tits

For a 13yo, she looks hot as hell. Damn.

post more

we defenetly need moar of her!!

i definitely want to know wwyd to her

got feet?

this was my last and favorite pic of her, i did my part

Wank off to almost anything else, ya dope! What are you doing wanking to yer family?

Christ, I want to fuck that girl.

this is one of my sister's classmates, she has russian parents and i wanna fuck her too

post feet

there you go

This is copypasta /thread

well it's a request/discussion thread and i'm the same OP as yesterday, i don't see whats so wrong, just don't participate if you don't feel like it

Nothing, she's disgusting

Non può avere tredici anni

per le tette gonfie e la posa da troia? ti posso assicurare che li ha nonostante quello

Ma la seconda foto? Manco mia sorella di 19 anni ha quelle tette

solo un italiano poteva essere così coglione, le tette raggiungono le dimensioni massime (o meglio prendono la forma) verso i 13-14 anni, e poi fino ai 20 possono crescere ancora, ma relativamente pochissimo

Ma che cazzo ne so io.

Comunque sono da stupro.

dovresti sbavare di più sulle ragazzine, ne sapresti come me

Eh, se potessi