Your friendly host Alcibiades is here to discuss with you Sup Forums. Let's get this started

Your friendly host Alcibiades is here to discuss with you Sup Forums. Let's get this started.

>Have fun
>Ask questions
>Give advice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hN1SKVx31s
youtube.com/watch?v=aKpgb2WrGo0z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DICKS OUT

I'm still here.

>725095894
And no comments?

whats this? i'm first finally?

o////o Now I *have* to hear this!
Kukuku...~ you can pass down deism~
Hehe... It's okay. I'm fine, what about you? Just trying out Necrodancer.

Thanks, buddy!

OH COME ON!

I love you all, especially you, anonymous!

Thanks.

-Alnonymous

I would, but I don't want to take the risks of browsing Sup Forums on my computer

-Sweet Roll

Maybe next time.
-Koi

Part 2, thank you

does it make me a weeb if avatar threads give me an erection

it's never happening

What are your thoughts on the topic of neoplatonism and gnosis?

Reposting my last responses too.
That's the main hazard, the fact you're riding a motorbike. But you're passing driveways at 10km/h (by law that's the speed you're not meant to exceed). There's various surfaces to travel on and locations to deliver to. Dogs, people, vehicles, your own judgement. Etc.

I also need to watch the show too.

Not a lot really. They've taken up a lot of my time.
-Koi

Who's this guy I love this guy

hey waiter another beer for this guy!

I found something to keep myself occupied. I need to get better with gimp edits. Sounds like a fun game. I hope it's fun since I've never heard of it. Here's the gif of the hair

I like you too user

That's a shame. Hope you can get something more started up.

Not really, I haven't had a problem with things like that.

-Al

Part 2!

Err.... I fucked up replying to the comment

No comments?

Got work till 9PM, so no time really. Sunday I get off at 3 so I can do it then maybe

big difference in admiring anime art and being consumed by it

Nope, being a weeb has different requirements

-Sweet Roll

Done

I'm here.

-phi

Nah, I think it's normal

Aren't you the asshole in The Republic? Or is that Thrasymachus?

Yeah, I liked it, but not really my style. I was in a rush to make sure I had the new thread up for everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hN1SKVx31s

-Al

now i'm even more confused

fuck you all and fuck this garbage thread

I wouldn't know, as The Republic was written after my death.

-Al

it's pretty cozy in here fuck u

You should switch to photoshop!
Even more than me? ;~;

I love you too user!

Eh, not really my type.
Something a bit different.
youtube.com/watch?v=aKpgb2WrGo0z

no u dont

Oh fuck no I remember you. You're the general in the Peloponnesian war that fucked the Spartan chick right?

First one to find my terrible attempt to pretend to be an user in this thread and link me with it gets a high five.

-Al

I love you too!

>Goes to an anime board
>Complains about people posting anime pictures.

okay, I'll make a special exception for you, hon.

I do, though!

you're pretty great, I hope you know.

Exactly, you got me.

I'll have to find a good response for this one.

-Al

Any of you guys into like old school weapons/historical reenactment/HEMA etc?

I didn't think I'd make it
but I'm here.

Ihihi...
*hugs*
I did you a favor

Glad you could make it. What's up?

-phi

fucking RIP am i right?

Glad you made it, though you missed my story in the first thread.

And
-Koi
-Koi

Hey Alcibiades, could anyone: out fight, out drink, or out fuck Philip of Macedon?

You described me with HEMA and old school weapons, but I also enjoy newer ones and other martial arts, phi is also pretty warlike, though he has a more Asia-centric mindset.

Yep, I was the one that led the Sicilian Expedition for Athens, then told Sparta about it once Athens kicked me out.

-Al

Wait, would going to reimu threads and threads like these only on a computer not have the government put me on a list? Or am I doomed just for setting foot in Sup Forums?

-Sweet Roll

Alcibiades, how about that Syricusan Campaign eh?

koi, why you ignoreeee?

Probably the latter

>Alnonymous
lol

>garbage thread
Aww, are we disrupting your trap/bananacancer YLYL/"hurr pics u sud knot cher" threads?

Is it ?

-S

you what now?

Sorry Breast Dragon, but I'm not ignore of but rather just have no comment made to state.
-Koi

Come again?

I can never understand this latter and former stuff

-Sweet Roll

If you look at it my way:
Was distracted by some friends but it was something of a planned distraction so it was fine.

That's pretty bad but hopefully you will be fine.

As far as I know, he was a brave and intelligent leader, however I don't know much more.

Pretty fucked after I told the Spartans about it if you ask me.

It's not It was But you had them both linked in the same post, so I'll give you the high five anyway.

-Al

Just go incognito

Doomed for setting foot
Latter is the one that comes after, former the one before
>would you rather have an igloo or a tipi
Igloo is the former, tipi the latter

>Former
A thing that forms.

>Latter
A thing that you use to get on the roof.

I'd fucking wager Alexander could lmao

Yum spaget hehe

I've heard about how great photoshop is. I never delve too deep into it though. But you see, I'm a broke man

how will that help if the cia is hiding in the TV and even the damn toaster at this point?

do what i do, just say yes if you cant think of a response

It didn't impede my result during the HART course Friday thankfully, so yeah, I should be fine.
-Koi

Not even above average imo, but thanks for the compliment.

you absolute fucking potato

Was it a pleasant distraction?

-phi

What modern MMA do you do? I've started Muay Thai and love it, heard good things about BJJ too. But I'm not sure if Judo would be the better alternative to BJJ, I found it was a better mix of standing and ground when I did it briefly.

You sure that would work?

Besides, I always visit the site incognito

-Sweet Roll

I agree HEMA is fucking bad ass though.

-phi

I prefer not to abuse posts for simple reasons, which is why I go quiet some times.
would rather a thread last with decent conversation than wane from wasted short posts.
-Koi

Yas aye chavy, I do dark ages reenactment and some later stuff, tried to find a HEMA school but I live in a shan wee village and the nearest one to me is in a city that's like 40 miles away :(

Pleasant enough, not much going on today though.

>Alcibiades

He favored unconventional tactics, frequently winning cities over by treachery or negotiation rather than by siege. Alcibiades's military and political talents frequently proved valuable to whichever state currently held his allegiance, but his propensity for making powerful enemies ensured that he never remained in one place for long; and by the end of the war which he had helped to rekindle in the early 410s, his days of political relevance were a bygone memory.

>Breast Dragon
Well, my sides are in orbit now.

Sweet!

-S

Goodnight friendly people. Exhausted and calling it an early night

you're doomed just for coming here like the rest of us

That isn't a bad thing. My day was a laid back sort of busy.

-phi

G'night & pleasant dreams!

-S

Sleep well.

-phi

I've trained in a bunch. Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Judo, Karate, boxing, several others. I'm working on Savate and Sambo right now though.

No problem, also nice trips being wasted on my thread.

Goodnight.

-Al

Damn

Guess I'm already fucked then

I posted one picture on my computer a month or two back

But that must also suck for the people that are curious as to what goes on down here

-Sweet Roll

don't underestimate yourself.

have a safe weekend

40 miles is pretty far, maybe you can plan a weekend to do a reenactment though

night

That's an absolute shame. Maybe you can try teaching it to yourself? Once you've got one or two martial arts down you can grasp the basics of many of them rather easily.

-Al

hello, how are you?

sometimes i click no on ads to see if they will leave me the fuck alone and they never do.

I do too and I'm still here!

Goodnight

How do you find Savate in relation to Muay Thai? I always figured MT was just the go-to for kickboxing training, never really heard of many Savate instructors around.

For what it's worth if you aren't on Sup Forums during an "its happening" moment there isn't much to Sup Forums worried about.

it's complicated, but getting better. how are you doing?

It's a bit different in terms of the philosophy behind the kicks and the placement since they developed in very different cultures. I'm actually learning from a friend who was learned it in France itself.

-Al

how is it complicated?