I work in a group home for angry/crazy/autistic/retarded teenage girls. Ask me whatever

I work in a group home for angry/crazy/autistic/retarded teenage girls. Ask me whatever...

you ever try to get the succ from a retard?
get some autistic sloppy toppy?

What's the craziest thing you've seen?

Are you gay?

Knew that's be the first question. No, fuck no.

Knew a girl who kept six drywall screws in her pussy for six months. Or another girl who stuck paper clips under her skin. Another ate lightbulbs...

Ever see creep shots of ass, panty lines, side-boob, etc. then rub one out?

Also, ever sniff their panties & fap to it?

Nah...

Do you suck dicks?

I see all of that all the time. Never really rub one out afterwards, but I appreciate the view.

Nah...

Mister can you tell me where my love is gone? He's a Japanese boy.

My girlfriend works in a school as a retard wrangler while they're still small and haven't developed their super human strength yet. Also they tend to bite I'm worried their venom might be contagious since she some times goes full retard during conversations.

As adults:
What's it's like dealing with their strength? Can they lift cars when they don't get their string cheese? Do you own a shark suit or wear chain mail armor to avoid getting your skin punctured during bites to avoid their venom or do you de fang the adults?
And have you ever been raped or molested by them? The older ones are supposed to be fond of that.

Detroit, probably.

I once saw a 17 year old girl ripped a small tree out of the ground. Roots and all. Retard strength is a real thing. Either you can match it, or get out of the way.

We're trained to avoid bites. But those lessons only sink in after you've been bitten.

Once had a kid dry hump my leg, that's about the closest I've been to rape.

One more question

If they escape what's the protocol for tracking and capturing them?

Do you use lunchables to to lure them back, put it under a box with a string, traders net guns how do you contain them?

Follow them and call the police. 9/10 times they just walk to the local grocery store.

Boring, I know.

Fl?

Ahhh I remember you!

Any stories of complete batshit tableflipping rage?

Oh yeah? From where/when?

They literally flip tables all the time. The best is when dinner gets flipped, too. Then everyone goes hungry for a while and the flipper is everyone's enemy. Such drama. Such screaming.

I remember you I think from a tard thread a few months back. I'm the one doing mortuary with well controlled schizophrenia and I love these meltdowns and shit

Also whats your most memorable meltdown?

Come to think of it, batshit table flipping rage doesn't make for good stories. It's when they get creative that's funny. Like the kid who rampaged through the house breaking ever single clock. No idea why. No explanation. But it was funny as fuck.

Every single spice jar in the kitchen emptied out on the floor. Sam's club sized jars. Plus vinegar and olive oil. And laundry soap. And pickles (Sam's size, again). And then rolling in it.

Cleaned that mess with a shop vac. That was years ago, and the smell is still there.

My friend's autistic daughter does shit like that

That's a fucking amazing image. Thank you user