What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GvZK8Wl7RQ8
youtu.be/lzjkNKHa2UQ
youtu.be/Nrx3FXuYzLo
youtube.com/watch?v=mIefHBpC84U
youtu.be/JzTlt5tTjPc
youtu.be/ICLXH8wdXhk
youtube.com/watch?v=D-k8zBWLQFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right now my stomach hurts but prolly cause I'm hungry. I'll get some food and then I'll be fine. People with real problems just need to get over it. Get some food and quit bitching.

$20,000 credit card debt. Also alcohol related health problems. Other than that shits chill.

im fat

>chill

I'm poor and pretty damn lonely

Just want to move in the middle of nowhere so I don't have to live the depressing ass life that everyone lives.

I mean someone actually said to me the other day 'this is the job I'm going to be doing until I die'

What? Fuck that. How you just lay down and accept that?

Lack of motivation.
Stuck in my unemployed ways.
Being a stoner.
I've been a stoner with a lack of motivation with a long term job many times... but at the moment it's not helping.
Know the problem.
Doing nothing to help myself.

I'm stuck in a career that I don't like even though I am good at it and it pays well.

I keep wondering if this dog could suck on this straw. I mean obviously it can't because it doesn't have cheeks but how well could it if it wanted too.

You silly dog. Stop being so silly. I really like this photo
Also I killed a man.

ITT: the young

Being happy and not alone. I just want a girl to not treat me like I'm disposable and to not treat me like garbage.

I'm not hopeless but my developing attitude might make me hopeless if I don't stop myself.

my gf keeps teaching her little twin sisters how to suck cock using me as their practice dick. So everywhere I turn in their house there is an eager pretty little mouth begging for my man juice. but I just want to watch some tv

I have a shitload of work to do. ):

that dog thinks it's people

Here's another silly dog

I have to piss, but I'm also pretty comfortable, so I don't want to get up.

trying to join the plumbers union. have my aptitude test wednesday. I have scored 2 or 1 over the three test in the pretest both times I have attempted so I am fairly certain I will pass the test at the actual time.

But why do you need women? You have your own life to live, you're capable of having your own hobbies and interests, immersing yourself in something. Even if you had a girl like that, you'd just run out of things to do.

this pig is a cop

Goodluck man, plumber is a good job

Haha that's a funny pig

I want to make a witty joke about it, but all I can come up with is so obvious that I might as well just let the picture do the talking

Not being rich as fuck. Utterly hopeful.

Do you think they call him officer bacon? Haha

I've been in the B.A.C. for 9 years, I am just tired of watching them stand around, then measure something, then lift a weld a pipe, or sweat a line and then stand again.

While I have to put out 200-240 68lb blocks a day non stop from start to break, break to lunch, and lunch until I go home.

The pay scale is slightly lower, and Ill work 3 years longer than if I sayed with the brickies, but at this point I dont want to deal with the tedious bullshit anymore.

I've engaged in my hobbies and interests and immersed myself in them, as well as in games and anime and slightly in drinking. I've tried new things and I've travelled and nothing compares to the joy of doing it with someone you love. I've run out of things to enjoy on my own.

starting my career but i have shit skin and people dont take me seriously, worried my skin will never get better

I've got two hands and only one dick.

>starting my career but i have shit skin and people dont take me seriously, worried my skin will never get better

Then don't act like a nigger

no, you will have to overachieve to get the respect from anyone.

unless you are indian, then its very unlikely you will get anyones respect. you faggots need to adhere to western social norms before you get anyone to even consider approaching you in any respectful manor. and if trumper starts restricting or pulling visa's you clowns are the first to go. not even fat white women want anything to do with indians

what does being a nigger have to do with it

Well, my sister left home in a childish tiff back in 2015. She moved in with her boyfriend and their parents and she's now pregnant at the age of 17. She's not spoken to any of us since July 2016 and I found out this information through a few coincidences, but only got actual proof last night.

My mother has only recently come off antidepressants, over the sister thing, and every time she's received information she's gone off the handle and gone around to their house, totally ignoring any advice I've given her. This has resulted in the Police being called and saying "They don't want you round there anymore".

Well, I'm now in a position where I don't know whether to tell her and my father about this, as it could send my mother back into depression and I guarantee she'll go round further worsen the current situation.

To cap this all, the dumbass BF posted what is, essentially, a big fucking flag on her FB and it's a public post. They went to the effort of hiding this shit, but left that public?

So yeah, I'm counting down the days until my folks get a call from a curious family member and find out that way and I'm really not looking forward to it. Because it'll cause problems for me, my folks and make the situation with my sister that more troublesome.

Frankly she, and her BF, are scum and I really wouldn't care if she died. I'm just sick of the fact my folks are dealing with this.

Moved to a new state hours from anyone I know, car immediately fucks up and work is too far of a walk. Thought about a bike but ways off from pay day. Could be worse I guess

This post made me sad. Two dicks would be so great.

I can't get shit done because I'm always on Sup Forums.

True that, i do have to overachieve. but theres a certain point where that doesnt matter. In my business, insurance, you have to be customer facing. No employer will hire you if your skin is covered in rosacea

aye same

J A K E N I G G E R

oh shit, sorry, i thought you actually meant you were enthnic.

i have mild rosacea on my cheeks and nose, but I work with my hands so it doesn't make any difference.

have you tried making sure your body was ph'd properlly? holistic type of living I know, and it could be hogwash, but I tried a lot of things and two things that seemed to have helped was ph checking my spit twice daily, drinking a fuck load more water, and doing what was near a keto genic diet, but instead of no carbs, i keep carbs below 200g between 3 meals.

I have to meet my girlfriend's dad and the morning and he's big as shit with neck tattoos and everything man I feel like he's gonna verbally destroy me and im just gonna have to take it like a bitch

That's because you ARE a bitch

I've lost everything in life I gave a shit about.

went to a sex club with my gf she fucked like 4-5 guys over 40s there i fucked some bitches too
she like it a lot and want more im not that eager because bitches there are older and not very hot

alright here's music for living at the bottom of the well and feeling okay about it. We'll survive and be okay

youtu.be/GvZK8Wl7RQ8
youtu.be/lzjkNKHa2UQ
youtu.be/Nrx3FXuYzLo

how did you rack up that debt user

You know what user I think really you're the bitch and are just trying to cover your pathetic bitchiness up by calling me a bitch to make you feel better about you being a bitch because really you're the bitch and im no bitch so fuck you user fuck you

Been gaining weight like crazy and never changed my eating habbits, i use to eat all day and never gain but metabolism changed so gaining a mini fupa and have no money been looking for a job since september and no luck so desperate as fuck

Got a fatty liver disease cause I drink a lot and am a fat fuck. Life's a bitch and then you die I suppose

>
>You know what user I think really you're the bitch and are just trying to cover your pathetic bitchiness up by calling me a bitch to make you feel better about you being a bitch because really you're the bitch and im no bitch so fuck you user fuck you

Only bitches get triggered.
Go back to tumblr

I drink a lot of water, 3 litres a day, still doesnt help. I'll look into changing my diet though, maybe that'll help, thx

thats why we get high, cause you never know when you're gonna go

Been there several times

No money. Living with abusive parents. Brain tumor. Tired. Feels pretty bad man :(

My only decent friends stopped talking to me

Sounds like a wonderful time actually

I've had it rough, but never as rough as OP's pic of girl in the slushy now.

1. Sandals in the snow
2. Sandals too small
3. No coat, just thick shirt
4. No gloves
5. No head gear
6. Skinny - likely malnourished

This girl has a reason to be pissed, but instead she looks determined as fuck! not like feminists in America.

I'm a disappointment in the eyes of the only ones i truly love because i cant control my anger towards the brother who has been in and out of jail, abused me, and manipulated and constantly put me and my family in the flames over the past years. and yet my grandparents, who are technically my parents, still allow him to leech off of them even though he does barely anything in return. hes some stupid liberal bronyfag that never comes out of his room, and wants to go to some electronic music college.

Ive been trying to get a girl that i actually will like if i were to date them, and the only one i do like goes off and dates fucking retards that fuck her over because of her appearance, while i have known her for two years and have never been anything but nice to her.

the wheel on my goddamn chair keeps coming off as of today, and its fucking ass cancer.

my father is a fucking asshole and no longer makes an effort to be a part of my life, thats ok with me though.

my sisters belong to some disgusting step mom that has no idea what the word "clean" means, and even though i practically raised them myself, i am never able to see them anymore.

the biggest influences on my life at the moment are either disabled and dying or old and dying.

we're poor as fuck and im struggling to get a job to help support the household that I've spent almost my whole life in.

my life was just starting to get better around newyears, but its just a shitfest like always.

like my grandma always says, " Life sucks and then you die"

I have a feeling you're gonna work it out. Good luck, user

She's the victim of leftists and leftist government policy.

determined to be a princess. look at her bookbag. thats the encouragement to go to school. ugh

NEED song name on first half of video.

youtube.com/watch?v=mIefHBpC84U

Right now, he'll see you as a threat to his little girl. Man up, and show him that you respect her, then respect him as well. The moment he sees weakness, you're meat.

sounds like you need a song to relate to

youtu.be/JzTlt5tTjPc

Fuck off

>determined to be a princess. look at her bookbag. That's the encouragement to go to school.

I think it's just her bag, probably the warmest part on her body is underneath that bag.

She's determined and doing what everyone tells her she should, even without what she needs.

Her future seems bleak too.

Noheroin

hm, yeah a bit

been thinking about suicide but know I won't do it

this year has been really difficult, lost my job, girlfriend fucking ripped my heart out

promised job promotion didn't materialize

rejected from every grad school I applied to although my professors from undergrad thought my app was really strong

gonna keep going though, gotta reformulate and I think I want to move to new state while i'm young and try something else

families not rich and thus don't have a lot of savings but i'll find a way, just gotta work

I am serious. And if you knew it you wouldn't have said that.

Anyone else know it?

thanks kek

Life sucks until YOU make it not suck any more. Design a simple plan to get away from those fucks. Build from square one, and you'll be cash!

No one to give her a ride, no bus, parents with no car.

Path was for foot travel

Court and a severe broken leg. Oh and no friends :(

i will user

i will

>
>I am serious. And if you knew it you wouldn't have said that.
>
>Anyone else know it?

How is it possible for you to type while being slapped in the face with testicles, faggot?

Probobly from being a faggot.
Gif related.

take strength in the strength of others, Daniel Johnston makes healthy people sad but he gives me hope in a way I can't explain. Whatever beauty you can find, take it and fuck everyone

youtu.be/ICLXH8wdXhk

Feel that Sup Forumsro. You're not alone

here's a motivational one
youtube.com/watch?v=D-k8zBWLQFM

lol stahp, having a partner that loves you is pretty nice

get outta here with that self-sufficiency bullshit

>
>here's a motivational one
>youtube.com/watch?v=D-k8zBWLQFM

You're motivated by faggotry

I wanna bomb a lgbt parade but idk how to get explosives.

Lost the girl I've loved for years. I can't seem to be able to get over her. I know I will with time. It just sucks that she's already moved on and is fully happy, not upset that she's happy, just want that too. But besides that I think I'm doing awesome

If you're that smart keep trying to get your dream job. Even a entry level job at first will show your interest if you really want it.

wow fuck you

A faggot at work who stretches the truth because I'm not willing to put up with his gay agenda and sexual harassment.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Usually someone will know what a song is called. Its my biggest problem that i'm having right now.

Girls are crazy dude. There will be more. Just let them come to you. Don't search

>
>wow fuck you

No.
Fuck you

it's called HR, they should take harassment complaints seriously

but don't make it about his gay agenda, that's not going to score you any points

come on pozzy vibes guys don't judge, circle of safety

I'm sure if you would join ISIS they would be happy to give you some explosives to bomb anything LGBT

I'm a serial killer and have killed 8 people. I want to stop but I don't know how. Plus killing people is the only thing that gets rid of my guilt of killing people. Weird.

Are you me?

Why would you use kek instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you don’t feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that you’re not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize that I’m right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? Oh damn, there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? That’s always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about “butthurt” or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even “OC”? Tsk tsk. Hard to say, don’t want to get embarrassed user. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette. Fucking idiot!

I was first diagnosed with depression over 30 years ago. So yeah, I'm an oldfag. It keeps getting worse over time. There are ups and downs but the overall trend is worse. Kids say they're depressed and I'm like "aww, that is so cute". I managed to get a degree in a STEM field before my concentration went to shit and I became a dumbass strung out on anti-depressants, some of which made things much worse. I managed to work in my field for almost 10 years before I got laid off, I was lucky I didn't get fired. After that, total shit.

for thinking it's shitty you wanna kill people?

yeah go to hell asshole

>I'm a serial killer and have killed 8 people. I want to stop but I don't know how. Plus killing people is the only thing that gets rid of my guilt of killing people. Weird.

3edgy5me

Please do. Just get a bunch of gun powder and make a pipe bomb.

Private company with no HR..