Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ34dCAKtmQ
twitter.com/Zareh3000/status/856601223750836225
vimeo.com/193801646
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the pool Thoms

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ34dCAKtmQ

Not a thom meme, but favorite Radiohead meme

"I don't really think of most non-English as people, more or less indigenous squirrels that I fancy to kick around with my snakeskin French Persian Boots " ~ Thom Yorke

"Get yourself some nachos" ~ Thom Yorke

"You can't make an egg without frying an egg" ~ Thom Yorke

"I guess I am narcisstic, but only in the sense that I am brilliant and tortured as well" ~ Thom Yorke

"My father beat me with a curtain rod when I was nine, (That was) the inspiration for Creep" ~ Thom Yorke

"Nobody wins the superbowl, I win the superbowl. I am the superbowl." ~ Thom Yorke

"I beat my children daily, with a shoe, because I don't want them to grow up fairies. At 9 p.m. I promptly play The Wall in full and walk around the house naked carrying cupcakes. It's important my children see my bits in graphic detail." ~ Thom Yorke

"I am the greatest thing to happen to black music." ~ Thom Yorke

"The concept of Kid A? How about the concept of I kick your fucking ass" ~ Thom Yorke

"Colin Greenwood is talentless garbage. It inspired a little joke amongst the band, after we'd go to the bathroom we'd say we made a colin greenwood."

"The band often jokes that I stole Jonny's "H" and put it in my name. That's funny as hell motherfucker I dare you not to laugh" ~ Thom Yorke

"I ultimately decided that I couldn't beat it more than three times a day, (I) was just too drained and chapped. That's what Radiohead is about. You're just drained and chapped, down there." ~ Thom Yorke

"Look at that fat kid, in the audience. You want some pie you little fatty? I strongly dislike fat kids. Security, please remove him, that fat kid, over there, by the pies." ~ Thom Yorke

/r/ing "a computer"

>Michael Stipe wearing a Sonic shirt

tfw I have an entire folder dedicated to pictures of thom

kek

Stop this mate

nah sorry thom

O he's smilin!?

that's good stuff

what a handsome lad

Still my favorite. /op's/ is pretty good though. Saved.

i really like this one

and the inverse

>tfw you and thom share birthdates

Forgot face

what the fuck is he doing with his hands?

/r/ing the myxomatosis/cake mix comic if anyone has it saved

1 and 3 could be legit Thom Yorke quotes.

I love Jonny's shirt.

i made this a couple months ago

this makes me feel nostalgic for a place i've never been

>after we'd go to the bathroom we'd say we made a colin greenwood
lmao

You mean 2 in 3

>Security, please remove him, that fat kid, over there, by the pies.

How much do you think he tries to forget the Pablo Honey era ever happened

>I WANNNA BE JIMMORRRISON

>that day the paparazzi goes after indie musicians like they do top 40 pop stars

This is my new favourite quote

>radiohead
>indie

wew

Yeah, it was definitely a slow day if they were following Thom Yorke.

Wouldn't call Radiohead indie though.

anyone got the pic where his face looks like hes got downs playing at a concert?

is anyone else disappointed when he doesn't actually drown in that video?

*saved*

>The concept of Kid A? How about the concept of I kick your [sic] fucking ass"

That's every picture from every concert. Now that he's getting older with the long hair and beard though, he's transitioning from downs kid to grizzled fisherman with Bell's Palsy

>/r/ing the myxomatosis/cake mix comic if anyone has it saved
I have no idea what that is but now I want to know.

Finally a way to fill my radiohead folder

kek

thanks a lot mate

>he was born with his left eye paralysed which is why his eye doesn't open all the way, pls stop PMing me

Great job user, this whole thing is perfect, right down to the aliasing on the name.

for the longest time I thought he was wearing some kind of outrageous long coat in this pic

I'm not a Radiohead listener. What's the context?

anybody remember last summer?

how many thoms are in this image?

It's a parody of this. Plus Pablo Honey is their worst record.

Their first and best album they have been desperately trying to grow out of.

They've grown out of it for sure. The problem is it will always be there no matter what they do, because they can't completely forsake it because of Creep.

twitter.com/Zareh3000/status/856601223750836225

>best album
literally nobody thinks this

I wish I could dance like thom

>not blowout or anyone can play guitar

creep is a good song

>not Stop Whispering or Vegetable
So many great songs

this

it's a shoop from literally redit, the album is amsp
if it were a coldplay album then yes the joke would apply

Yes, it's legitimately a classic. Didn't mean to imply it wasn't. The rest of the album really isn't good, and the band image was cringey.

It would be better to disown it, but they can't ever fully do that, again, because Creep is such and important song.

Guys, i think thom wiped the pop is dead music video from youtube

here it is on vimeo, you cant escape your past thom

vimeo.com/193801646

lol what an awful joke.

If you look at videos of really early radiohead thom is like overacting, like what he thinks a rockstar should act like, he has wild blonde hair, and they make sort of general but catchy 90's british alt rock.
A hardcore radiohead fan thinks pablo honey is garbo, and radiohead have moved way beyond it.

I think thom had like multiple mental break downs, and now he is the odd wonkey eyed salamander man we all know today

Rock is dead, pop is doing fine, silly Thom.

Haven't seen that in a while lol. It's so bad; absolutely everything about it.

It's hard to believe the band that wrote "In Rainbows" and "Ok Computer" did that.

I spotted five. There's one speaking out of the wall, one in the painting, one right in front of the painting, one on the far right, and one right at the forefront in the big square.

There was another image where he was hiding in a pocket

neither of those were hits

but blow out is the best song

Nah son

>bottom left corner

Well he definitely had a mental breakdown during OK Computer

why nobody post pics of when he was a JUST

He looks like a cross between himself, Damon Albarn, and Jamie Vardy in that pic

Kek

is he standing next to his wife who abandoned while she had cancer and left her to die while he fucked a model?

I never realized that he was holding a jacket in this picture. Until now I thought he was just wearing some jack sparrow type filly trench coat and striking a gay song and dance pose

literally th only people who know who left who are the Yorke/Owen families so fuck off

That feel when thom is actually alpha as fuck and we fell for the sad white guy creep troll

Holy shit

He's in a constant state of JUST

There's 6, including the one in the big square up front.